• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

That means Yuri is off Minho's radar right?

g6kV1.gif

Hardly.

milkham

mob at the signing before NYPD showed up
uAM1sl.jpg

I didn't get an autograph but... I was one of the winners to have photo taken with them

milkham

How were they in person?

they were very nice, very skinny, and very tired. tiffany said something to me but i can't fucking remember what

http://i.imgur.com/EXI7R.jpg

photo was basically that but with me in the middle. they each pulled one person's name from the jar, they told me i was one of them and i was like no fucking way. i feel bad for one of the winners, he like, forgot about the raffle or something and couldn't be reached until it was way over

Ym1r

they were very nice, very skinny, and very tired. tiffany said something to me but i can't fucking remember what

Man, Tiffany personally saying something to you, and you don't remember!? :(

Lucky you though, man. I wish I was there, it would have been amazing to see them in person.

MBC uploaded a TON of videos to their youtube channel..

http://www.youtube.com/user/MBCkpop/videos?view=u

edit: can even set it to "Original" but I don't really notice a difference from 1080p.

Subscribed. Original could be placebo for all I care, awesome channel.

Who is the one that left?

Nana has been taking smiling lessons from Lizzy.

http://i.minus.com/ibfkBEzfet35cy.gif (not mine)

made a hq version of this gif. might make a v2 later with less tearing.

Got a youtube link of this?

I wasn't going to say anything but I think Sunny is good looking. Someone needs to post that one gif of her where she's doing that sexy hip thing during a live performance.

Gladly.

JvBoo.gif

lunlunqq

I'm glad that someone took the signing pics. When it was my turn, there was a security guy threatening us that if we take our camera out, they were gonna kick us out. That's why I didn't take any pics. I was among like the last batch of ppm that were allowed in. I didn't want to risk it.

Fafnir

Are there any groups that subbed Strong heart? Can't seem to find anything

Strong Heart forum subbed the first 21 episodes and then...died out. Soshified has the SNSD only cuts of it, but I suggest you watch the whole episodes as the first 21 episodes are all classics.

Episode guide:
1. Yoona and GD (Yoona tells the first story on SH and it sucks lol)
4. Yoona, Fany, Kara, Fly to the Sky (funny stories about SM)
5. Yoona, Fany, and Kara (Ham has sad story)
6. Sunny, Yuri (pretty much edited out)
7-8. Classic Jessica (must watch)
11-12. Taeyeon, Hyo, Seohyun (Taengoo talks about quitting leader and celebrity creeper)
13. Taeyang, Daesang, Kara (Daesang kills it, Hara's plastic surgery story backfires)
19. YooFanSooSeo, 2pm (Yoong chooses Seunggi over Taecyeon)

Ranvier

I heard Kpop agencies are experimenting with gene splicing. The stem cells of failed trainees get reconstituted into the new ones.

You know, I said this exact thing a while back and nooo one believed me.

Close enough, anyone besides SM, the leaders of the Kpop Industrial Complex. SM is like the Third Reich of Kpop. Which brings me to another point.

I just listened to that interview Sica and Fany (and the rest too I guess even though they didn't talk) did in New York. That guy was pretty good and asked decent questions. Fany and Sica are of course are pros at answering as well but did you guys notice the awkwardness they had when he asked if "this was a cult". Almost like he hit a little too close to home.

Also, it seemed like Fany and Sica's story about how they were "discovered" was paper thin and full of plot holes. Take Fany's parents for example. What Asian parents do you know who would let their 15 year old daughter STOP HER STUDIES and go all the way to Korea where she knows no one. That makes no sense. She claims she cried and convinced them. Yeah right.

Sica's story is just as unbelievable. She said she was just walking around a Mall in Korea and some guy came up to her and that she didn't even know she could sing before that moment. That makes no sense. From everything I've read, these Idol tryouts are cutthroat and intense. You don't just get picked up off the street. And she even said she cried at the audition.

Something sinister is afoot in SM Town my friends. We, need to get to the bottom of it.

My current working theories.

All 9 girls were genetic experiments made by North Korea in an attempt to bring the world to their knees by distracting them with Yuri and the rest. But, before the genetically modified embryos could be implanted into surrogate mothers, the laboratory was raided by the South Koreans and the eggs were taken.

Danceyuri.gif

SM stole the 9 girls from birth and have been training them to one-day take over the world. They were taken from an adoption Agency who was also genetically modifying embryos. Their first one was Yoona and thus she's funny looking and a little slow. They perfected the technique with Yuri and Hyo.

snsd41.jpg
tumblr_liwfriC0pR1qh8dh2o1_500.jpg

SM found these girls in various locations around the world and subsequently had all of their parents killed. Once alone, they were taken into custody of the company and are now completely owned by them. All the stories the girls tell about their families and stuff have just been implanted into them through a Clockwork Orange type apparatus.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HS_dg6kYOo8#!

the guy filming this is a bit creepy imo

yoona in this >.<

Damn this was pretty creepy. Did anyone else think Taengoo was in full on Dragon Mode that day, she did not seem like she was enjoying New York at all. It even seems like she asked one of the helper dudes to cover her face after the drive to Best Buy. Yoona and Sooyoung seemed to be a lot more carefree. The helper guys weren't even really around them, they seemed to be only following Taengoo. I guess that makes sense though, gotta protect the talent.

Man, it would have been hilarious if he filmed one of them stick lipstick or something in her purse really quick when they thought no one was looking.

Reminds me of this one. Idol crushes on SNSD are always entertaining....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnyJ3sI3Gy0#t=30s

As long as nothing happens!

b6386243.gif

I find your interest in Yuri highly amusing. It's like when a kid falls in love with a grown women and has all these grandiose plans on how he's going to win her heart.

Its just like Dawwwwww

aegyo.gif

Just keep it innocent bub...cus otherwise...

tumblr_lxl5lwRzzc1qgujs7o4_400.gif

Salazar

Miryo got KBSd.

It’s just been revealed that Brown Eyed Girls‘ Miryo will not be performing her title track, “Dirty“, on tonight’s episode of KBS’s ‘Music Bank’.

KBS has determined that a word within the lyrics from Miryo’s title track was not suitable for broadcast. As such, Miryo will now be performing “Leggo“, another track from her debut solo mini-album featuring Narsha.

Miryo had no such problems with her comeback performance on Mnet‘s ‘M! Countdown‘ yesterday. Fans are now anxious to see how MBC and SBS‘s music programs will respond to KBS’s decision.

omg whats this from :O the video got deleted, i watched another short clip and she busts out some mega aegyo

LOL that was epic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HS_dg6kYOo8#!

the guy filming this is a bit creepy imo

yoona in this >.<

lol yeah thats so stalker mode

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Doot doot dooo... MBLAQ won last night. Definitely should have been Dal Shabet but I guess I can understand. Still, I'm kinda disappointed in Korea to allow that. I wonder wh--TEEN TOP?!?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom