• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
L to R:

Jiyoon - Jihyun - Sohyun - Gayoon

I'll settle for Gayoon for now. Not confident I'll remember the others at this time.

Gayoon is another excellent example that shows that most asians look alot better with darker hair. I noticed her in Mirror Mirror, but she looks alot better here.

That's the rest of pominis, aka the four girls you're watching when Hyuna's on stage. =D

Yup.

Bawling Yoong reaction gifs. Use them wisely, Alta1r.

4CJle.gif
4I9Xx.gif
azIW7.gif

UHWKM.gif
8IyVV.gif
SFrn3.gif

4eavv.jpg

Swag

Thank you for introducing me to the awesome side of Dara OC, shame her stylist doesn't dress her right most of the time.

Fafnir

Getting caught up with Dangerous Boys.

Dangerous Boys episode 5.

YulSica's TOP boy can sing. They went to COEX mall for the aquarium, place must have been crazy. Damn HyoYoong's boy is a little bitch. I can understand being pissed off missing out on a Soshi date, as would we all, but to act like a little bitch about it. Dude should have just manned up and started to practice like the others.

If anyone ever goes on a double date with Soshi, make sure Sooyoung is there to break the initial awkwardness.
4wmS5.gif
mJoF4.gif

TaeSeo's boy looked so devastated watching the laptop movie of TaeSeo, bet he doesn't break the rules again.
nOZK3.gif

Sunny going to have some words with Maknae when the cameras are off.
KGzkU.gif

dSpyp.gif
gLkSz.gif
VbE1q.gif

Dangerous Boys Episode 6.

I like how they bust TaeSeo's boy about Goddess Taeyeon. TaeSeo's boy should have wrote a fanfic about being married to Goddess Taeng.
Sunny's boy...why is he a DB again? Kid can rap and got smarts.
omg, Sunny's Konglish, usually can't hear the accent but the accent was blaring when she was reading with Fany. Fany using Korean accented engrish.

Get use to this Maknae, TaeNy will be doing it to you all day while filming Music Core.
R92h8.gif

VTrnv.gif
e2n8J.gif

AjP5H.gif

Yuri is not pleased TOP.
V3AZc.gif
r6juQ.gif

Dangerous Boys Episode 7.

Whoa, SooFany's boy actually going to dance practice outside of the tapings, dude does not want to embarrass himself at Street Jam.

HyoYoong's boy is such a punk. Nice teamwork trying to get punkass back, but kid has pretty bad authority issues and that's going to be hard for him living in Korea. That punkass going to be terrorized when he joins the army.

Uggh, can't believe they told Soshi about punkass leaving after they won Digital Daesang.

These lucky facks are getting the girlfriend experience from Soshi and don't realize it.
Ga9Gv.gif
FvSuz.gif

ydRDP.gif
QbbSk.gif

Dangerous Boys Episode 8.

LOL at Maknae's date with her boy to the library. Kind of feel bad for the kid but damnit he's on a "date" with a Soshi. #h8ing

Unsure if giving a weapon to one of the most violent DB is a good idea.

Lucky asses got to go see Fany in Fame.

Fany's boy is thinking about getting that kendo stick
GXkkB.gif
LTlh2.gif

Good ole Korean manner hands.
LDlOt.gif

Seobaby should have been part of the mock trial, Sunny's defense would not be able to stand up to Maknae's logical arguements.

Sunny took this episode over.
sJAqK.gif
mvxjc.gif

oInwT.gif
MR8kv.gif
BQUXC.gif

6UA40.gif
zhPJC.gif

Sunny loosening up her boy, teaching him reaction.
Pkda5.gif

Taengoo always msging her boy...so jelly.
zU6Fp.gif

Previews for episode 9 looks like those DB's became idols with all the fangirls screaming for them o.o

(._.)

Banned
hover hands LMAO

no male is allowed to make any form of contact with them unless they initiate it

yuri please initiate dancing with me

Salazar

what happened?

He suspended the AKP forums for a while and said they were reviewing whether or not they would get rid of them indefinitely, because of the stupendous level of trolling and bitching and general juvenile insanity.

He framed it like it was a moral decision, but I presume whatever advertising thing they have going is only somewhat compatible with the forums being a retarded cesspit.

IIeOY.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Watching MuCore and Inki performances. Dal Shabet continuing to knock it out of the park every damn time. This is definitely shaping up to be one of my all-time fav promotion runs. The song is great, it translates to live great (unlike Hoi Hoi, btw), the choreo is fantastic, the girls are singing it loud and clear and bringing the fire, and they look great. Someone tell the Teen Top and MBLAQ fangirls to GTFO so Dal Shabet can win at least once before the big comebacks start.

He suspended the AKP forums for a while and said they were reviewing whether or not they would get rid of them indefinitely, because of the stupendous level of trolling and bitching and general juvenile insanity.

He framed it like it was a moral decision, but I presume whatever advertising thing they have going is only somewhat compatible with the forums being a retarded cesspit.

IIeOY.gif

oh lol.. fail. pretty sure he wouldnt.

tumblr_lyy6aazXqh1qi85s6o1_500.gif

omggggggg looks so good in brown
tumblr_lyygrcWVFh1r8xm7po1_500.gif

tumblr_lyycd0P7T51qc2fqjo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lyycd0P7T51qc2fqjo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_lyz2eoTNfr1qc2fqjo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lyz2eoTNfr1qc2fqjo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_lyyh7dK2xN1qgenmko1_500.jpg

Dice

Man, I forgot how much I like 5dolls mini. Performances for those first two songs were great, too. Too bad they got so much irrational hate.

Peru

Dice:
103044.gif

...special, because you're literally the only person on earth to care about 5durrs!

Actually, that last single was really catchy. But there was nothing special about the group or their performance of it.

Salazar

Hmm, I probably said unkind things about 5Dolls.

Choreography was cool, first big track was cool, outfits sucked and I never saw them do variety.

Alta1r

Not sure where. You can catch random people dropping links to subs on tumblr every once in a while if you search "Dangerous Boys" or any of the members.

More Soshi boxing:
tumblr_lyz5efqcF71qc4pc1o1_500.gif

I hope someone "accidentally" lands a haymaker if Sunkyu tries to bust out her aegyo. lol

tumblr_lyz4kdKUVd1rp0n2ho1_400.jpg

Dice

What is this show that all these T-ara gifs on tumblr are coming from?

LhGLo.gif

Dice

Drag douchebags into doing something worthwhile using the most undeservedly enticing methods possible then pile on the inordinate admiration.

I... just don't know... I don't know.

Peru

Yeah that seems weird.. they were bound to get fangirls, but making a thing out of it... sex, drugs and rock n roll next for these dudes.

Hyori's show is done recording.. is it airing tonight?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Dice:

...special, because you're literally the only person on earth to care about 5durrs!

Actually, that last single was really catchy. But there was nothing special about the group or their performance of it.

can add Ashhong and myself to that list.

5doors!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom