• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
jbjmjEZGWYu6nE.jpg

jBXPMs6I2MeRa.jpg

jjPh18GOdg4Bl.jpg

jbw4cMrFeVyiLl.jpg

jXjZ2j7v3ovMJ.jpg

Salazar

After School Japanese album

653T2.jpg

CD:
01. Rip off
02. Rambling girls
03. BROKEN HEART feat.Jung-A,Raina,Nana,E-Young
04. Diva【Japan Ver.】
05. Just in time
06. Shampoo【Japan Ver.】
07. Because of you【Japan Ver.】
08. Gimme Love
09. Miss Futuristic feat.Kahi,Juyeon,U-ie,Lizzy
10. Bang!【Japan Ver.】
11. Tell me

DVD:
◆ Japan Premium Party -Bang! Bang! Bang!- Live at AKASAKA BLITZ
・OPENING
・Shampoo
・Because of you
・Lady
・Talk Corner
・AH
・Diva
・Someone is you
・Let’s Do It!
・Bang!【Japan Ver.】

lmao hyperbole - "National Swimmer's turn", "It's like watching a scene from Little Mermaid"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJPPAfr2ZNA&feature=player_embedded

Ym1r

Doing an informative speech on SNSD. Giving an introduction to them so people know who the hell these angels are.

I'm going to run a slideshow, but I don't have good pictures of Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny, and Hyoyeon. (Because the only ones I personally care about are Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica) Although they're all beautiful, those three are just freakin styling on everybody.

I am in dire need of pictures of all of them though, so gimme some good ones please. :)

Alta1r

Doing an informative speech on SNSD. Giving an introduction to them so people know who the hell these angels are.

I'm going to run a slideshow, but I don't have good pictures of Yuri, Yoona, Seohyun, Sooyoung, Sunny, and Hyoyeon. (Because the only ones I personally care about are Tiffany, Taeyeon and Jessica) Although they're all beautiful, those three are just freakin styling on everybody.

I am in dire need of pictures of all of them though, so gimme some good ones please. :)

Ballsy. What's this speech for?

Ym1r

Thanks for the help guys

Ballsy. What's this speech for?

My Speech class, just got assigned informative speech and immediately chose GG as my topic.

Would you mind recording this presentation and putting it up on youtube for us?

I won't put it on YouTube, but it's going to be recorded by my professor anyways. If it goes well I'll show ya'll.

Not to take away other people's opportunity to post pics of Soshi, but did you check any Tumblr sites? There was a load in the OP from the last thread:

I didn't want to scroll through a thousands of pictures though. I want the best of the best. Best angles, best lighting, best cute/sexy face/pose. If I had the time I would do it though.

Ranvier

Yeah this is risky. Who's the audience? Are you going to play songs. It can be overwhelming to tell them apart at first if you're not Korean.

If you want pics of Yuri and Hyo just look at the old thread, I photobombed like every other page. If you are too lazy and if I have your consent, I can always photobomb this thread too.

Ranvier

You guys know I'm the last guy to talk shit about Hyo. But looking at her older and newer pics is it possible she got that "inject fat in face" surgery? She's just as skinny as before but her face is rounder. I dont really care, just wondering.

Ym1r

Yeah this is risky. Who's the audience? Are you going to play songs. It can be overwhelming to tell them apart at first if you're not Korean.

If you wasn't pics of Yuri and Hyo just look at the old thread, I photobombed like every other page. If you are too lazy and if I have your consent, I can always photobomb this thread too.

The audience is just my class, around 40ish other students. Most of them won't take it too weird, Minneapolis is flooded with a ton of Asians (particularly my people, Hmong). My professor taught English is Seoul, so she knows who GG is.

I'm going to play a small bit of RDR, which I believe to be their most acceptable song for the American Industry.

Alta1r

My Speech class, just got assigned informative speech and immediately chose GG as my topic.

Not to discourage you or anything, but you did see how the OT thread responded to this right? Are you either Korean and/or female? Otherwise, I don't see this going over very well for you socially.

Deadly

Not to discourage you or anything, but you did see how the OT thread responded to this right? Are you either Korean and/or female? Otherwise, I don't see this going over very well for you socially.
I was thinking the same. Good intentions but I don't think it'll end very well
Megaposts blow.
You know I used to disagree but I'll actually agree with you now. The photobombs are kinda tireing. Just posting 2-3 pics is fine no need to post a million.

Ym1r

It's college so I expect them to be mature about it, but if it happens I don't really mind what they think about me after the speech. If it can grab the attention of few then it's all worth the hate.

On a side note, I am Asian, and I dress metrosexually.

also, I'm very straight.

Salazar

Bombs-a-way Ranman!

No, really. It clogs up the thread. There are enough pics and gifs in the thread without folks going out of their way to post a whole bunch at once.

looooooool Soyeon

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/02/t-aras-soyeon-reveals-her-unlady-like-habit

The members of T-ara guest-featured on a recent episode of MBC Everyone‘s ‘Weekly Idol‘, where member Soyeon admitted that she has an unlady-like habit.

The idol confessed that she liked to sit comfortably without her legs put neatly together, then went on to share a funny story.

“Before I debuted with T-ara, I had a boyfriend. I met up with him one day, and turned on my aegyo, telling him that I missed him so much. While I was attempting to be cute, my legs were spread apart,” she said.

“But instead of responding to my aegyo, my boyfriend looked at me with a blank look on his face and just quietly gathered my legs together,” she continued. “I was so taken aback and embarrassed,” she admitted, causing the entire set to explode in laughter.

Alta1r

It's college so I expect them to be mature about it, but if it happens I don't really mind what they think about me after the speech. If it can grab the attention of few then it's all worth the hate.

Ahhh, in that case more power to you brotha!

Here's some Yoong:
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzv7rS2S51qimazso1_500.png
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyzr5aTKQd1rncqfuo1_500.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyz5u0VnPf1rnx8nto2_250.jpg
]http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lyyxyaTlgN1rnobhqo2_500.png

(._.)

Banned

if your class mates are males in their mid 20s who listen to radiohead and still play D&D I would highly advise you to choose another topic.

Ym1r

if your class mates are males in their mid 20s who listen to radiohead and still play D&D I would highly advise you to choose another topic.

Luckily they aren't.

An Indian girl is doing a speech on Bollywood, and another person is doing his speech on World of Warcraft. I'm pretty sure the class is accepting of whatever comes through. Asians (who aren't gangsters) are loved here though, not too many people hate on us.

milkham

one of my korean friends asked me what i was up to last week and i was hesitant to admit i was getting all kpoparazzi on girls generation. i've known her for 10+ years

Ranvier

On a side note, I am Asian, and I dress metrosexually.

also, I'm very straight.

Man, you are the hero this thread deserves.

I wish I could be loud and proud like you but right now my Kpop fandom only exists in the quiet of my room with headphones on so no one else can hear. Well that and talking to the one guy Other guy I know who is also into Kpop. He's way too hardcore for me though; like if a netizen elf fan girl was transported to America, put in a dudes body and became that fan boyish about all Kpop, not just suju. I tend to hide it from all other friends though.

W_Dreamer

Introducing SNSD successfully is no easy feat though.

I had seen at least a half of their music videos and I still wasnt a fan. My brother who introduced them to me with their Gee music video never even reached the point of remembering their names.

Me: "Bro, how can you still not know their names...?!"
Brother: "I regret getting you into kpop..."
Me: "To late bro! MUUUWAHAHAH!"

There's easily over 100 hours of Soshi video of them not dancing or singing which is where I consider them to individually, and as a group shine gold!

It will be tricky to give them a sample of each ones' personality in limited amount of time. Good luck though.

Ym1r

It's just a introduction to them. I'm not telling people to love, or be a fan of them, I'm telling people who they are, so just in case they're interested they can go look them up. People have their own interests and I respect each of them, even if I hate it. If nobody gives me the same respect I could careless about what they think.

Alta1r

one of my korean friends asked me what i was up to last week and i was hesitant to admit i was getting all kpoparazzi on girls generation. i've known her for 10+ years

Lol, I had a Korean girl in one of my groups for a class I had out here. It was kind of fun prodding her with random Korean knowledge but pretending like I didn't know what I was talking about, like "oh have you heard of SNSD or something like that? I heard they're really popular?" and "oh one of my friends was talking about some show, Running...something...Running Guy? Running Men? ... Oh yeah! Yeah Running Man, is it good?"
Based on her responses she was slightly embarrassed about both so I stopped asking. Though to be fair she was pretty Americanized.

Man, you are the hero this thread deserves.

I wish I could be loud and proud like you but right now my Kpop fandom only exists in the quiet of my room with headphones on so no one else can hear. Well that and talking to the one guy Other guy I know who is also into Kpop. He's way too hardcore for me though; like if a netizen elf fan girl was transported to America, put in a dudes body and became that fan boyish about all Kpop, not just suju. I tend to hide it from all other friends though.

Yeah, it's not something I'm loud and proud about either. I'll mix in some Epik High and some of the more upbeat girls songs into my normal playlists and I don't really care if people hear that. But it's not something I go around telling people about.

tumblr_lyysmfS5WL1r2knxjo1_r1_500.gif

Ym1r

I can't wait for Ailee to debut, I loved her Halo performance, very powerful.

Also, thanks for the pictures guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom