• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Hello, finally my account was approved.

I've been a lurker to this forum for some time and what got my attention was an (kind of) unbiased discussion of kpop
and the great gifs/photos
I'm a SONE but also keep an eye on other groups... aka KARA and 4Minute. My mind goes split between goddesses Taeyeon and Tiffany (not a TaeNy shipper though). I may put a ranking just to annoy/please some of you.

At this point Taeyeon has the upper hand (not into Fany bangs), so as I'm lazy anyone offering a nice TY avatar pic?

Welcome. And rankings are always entertaining.

Educational material spotted. Left to right? Particularly the one on the right with someones hand on her head. She was the blonde in the Mirror Mirror right?

That's the rest of pominis, aka the four girls you're not watching when Hyuna's on stage. =D

I still do not understand the purpose of sub-units either. And I hope SM refrains from doing that too SNSD. I mean, I enjoy Shanghai Romance and Hoi Hoi, but I do not see why all of AS and Rainbow couldn't do it.

Seems a bit unfair too if they're splitting the revenue among all group members and not just the sub-unit, as I heard Rainbow Pixie was doing.

Hyuna is best as a redhead because of her fair skin and light brown eyes. Any kind of red. With light lipstick.

animation154aomz.gif

Awwwww yeahhh~

Whatever color that hair is...yes. I completely agree.

Alta1r

Minah just graduated from High School.

God damn I feel old.

tumblr_lyvdtbt8f51qfmy80

Sorry, but she's an idol? What group?

Hahaha, I love IY Hyuna. Definitely not sexy or anything, but like a bratty little sister. She's adorable in those 45 min - hour long doses. In terms of hotness though, has to be Change/Bubber Pop edition. I wonder how bratty she is in real life. I have a hard time putting the IY personality together with the Bubble Pop sexpot image.

Few girls can put off bangs well:

However any other style is superior

I can't tell if you're saying she can pull them off and using that pic as an example or if you're saying even she can't pull off bangs.

tumblr_lyxhxmxZOc1qcao8eo1_500.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Park Bom doesn't pull off anything better than anyone.

Rainbow Pixie is okay with bangs...

yObzX.jpg

Still better with other styles.

Alta1r

Minah from girls day, she's got a herpy derpy cuteness i think

The herpy derpy sounds right, lol.

Hyomin tries doing the worm, but...

9cx0o.gif

uh... yeah...

Lol, works for me..

I feel like bangs are almost a rite of passage for idolhood. I can't think of a single idol, of the limited number that I know, who hasn't rocked
/been forced to rock
the bangs. Or any idol that looks better than mediocre in them. Only hairstyle I like less is the super short boycut looking hair, with the sole exception of Eunjung, who makes it look pretty good.

luso

I can't tell if you're saying she can pull them off and using that pic as an example or if you're saying even she can't pull off bangs.

Yes she sure can, but others hairstyle are even better on her.

T-ara ranking wise, Hyomin and Soyeon are the top (SY unappreciated). Jiyeon follows suit and there is the rest...

Salazar

y4Ud1.gif
xDXSS.gif

uig1j.gif

Bawling Yoong reaction gifs. Use them wisely, Alta1r.

4CJle.gif
4I9Xx.gif
azIW7.gif

UHWKM.gif
8IyVV.gif
SFrn3.gif

lmao at the 6theory forums being suspended. Place is beyond salvation. Good for gifs, but god damn the scum-sucking morons who populate it.

Alta1r

Bawling Yoong reaction gifs. Use them wisely, Alta1r.

Why Sal why??

tumblr_lyy4rgfh1G1r8xm7po2_500.gif

I just finished the first 2 episodes of DH1. As cheesy and melodramatic as it is, I need more, lol. OC you gotta stream that 1080p goodness at some point again. And you were right, after seeing that teacher sshi in motion...dayam.

And this may be my new favorite gator gif.

06bvjz2.gif

Alta1r

Finished Ep 3 of Playgirlz before the football started last night. So good. You have to check it out.

aXHSA.gif
A5pkm.gif

Y6b8u.gif
Q70zk.gif

Have you seen Dream High 1? I can't say yet which teacher sshi I'd rather, uh, get lessons from
both
but that other one is pretty spectacular too. Both seem to be typecast into the same role so far: hardass, no-nonsense, sexy and smart. I am OK with it.

And yeah, I gotta check out Playgirlz soon. I'll probably start tonight after the Super Bowl.

tumblr_lywpm8HFIx1r72q93o1_250.jpg
tumblr_lywpm8HFIx1r72q93o2_250.jpg

Not sure what this says but I see it's from yesterday, something top 10 and has Yoong in it, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=vLyBFMeVBbk

Quadratic

Just finished watching the raw Running Man 80th episode. It was sooo goood.
Epic Ji Hyo backstab on Haha was priceless

I don't watch K-Drama's but Go Ahra was fantastic.

They should rename the show Dancing Man. What's up with all the dancing challenges lately? Not that I'm complaining

tumblr_lyxvdv4vzL1qdcel5o1_250.gif

tumblr_lyxvdv4vzL1qdcel5o2_250.gif

tumblr_lyxvdv4vzL1qdcel5o3_250.gif

tumblr_lyxvdv4vzL1qdcel5o4_250.gif

Salazar

Despite her history as a confident MC, on January 5th, Lee Hyori revealed that she was somewhat nervous for the shooting of You & I’s first episode. She wrote on her twitter, “Tomorrow is You & I’s first recording~ I’m kind of shaky and nervous about going back to television after two years.. tonight I plan to eat a box of persimmons and sleep early.. Please pray for me to have good luck~^^“.

Upon seeing her message netizens left encouraging comments such as, “Unni, I’m always rooting for you. Fighting!“ and “I can’t wait to see you back on television“.

‘You & I’s first episode will guest star IU, Lucid Fall and UV. The inaugural episode will air on February 26th.

She's going to kill it.

TPvFt.gif

Also, the very sight of that CAP dude from Teen Top annoys me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom