• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Rankings? K

SNSD wise

#1 Tiffany
#2 Taeyeon
#3 Sica

Overall

#1 Tiffany
#2 Taeyeon
#3 Sica

Thank you, kind sir. Based on your rankings here is your free personalized profile:

You present yourself in one of two ways. One on hand, as a Fany-shipper, you’ll see someone who is shy, and quiet. On the other, a Fany-shipper can be boisterous, eccentric, and energetic. Both are deep thinkers with a love of helping others. Highly intellectual, this is a sign of fierce independence that prizes intuition tempered with logic. Both personality types have an uncanny ability to see both sides of an argument without prejudice, making them excellent problem-solvers. While very much attuned to the energies around them, Taengoo-shippers have a deep need to take time out alone and away to rejuvenate themselves. The keyword for this sign is imagination. The Sica-shipper can see a world of possibilities even when there appears to be none.

Click here for your full profile, including when you will meet Fany for the first time, whether your personality and Taengoo's personalities are compatible and if Sica is really the right one for you.

Lol, I should clarify, before any one starts getting any ideas, I jacked this off of here.

tumblr_lyyn56z1D21qbalato1_500.gif

Lol, it is like she grew another arm.

Lol, oh shit, I didn't even notice Fany's "extra" arm hanging there. And welcome!

oh god, i'm the second to last one, so goofy looking. i didn't expect them to post.
nobody said anything to us, just lined us up and sent us in.

You look like you're trying to be as small as possible, all cramped up. What bothers me the most though, is where are you aiming you V at? Intentionally favoring the vocalists? Are you a rolecist?

milkham

You look like you're trying to be as small as possible, all cramped up. What bothers me the most though, is where are you aiming you V at? Intentionally favoring the vocalists? Are you a rolecist?

haha yeah, i fucked up, the SM guy took a second photo i fixed my V in that one

Biscuits

oh god, i'm the second to last one, so goofy looking. i didn't expect them to post.
Haha, you actually look like a friend of mine in that cramped up pose. Anyways OMG SO MUCH JELLY. You have to get that framed or something.

Ym1r

Thank you, kind sir. Based on your rankings here is your free personalized profile:

You present yourself in one of two ways. One on hand, as a Fany-shipper, you’ll see someone who is shy, and quiet. On the other, a Fany-shipper can be boisterous, eccentric, and energetic. Both are deep thinkers with a love of helping others. Highly intellectual, this is a sign of fierce independence that prizes intuition tempered with logic. Both personality types have an uncanny ability to see both sides of an argument without prejudice, making them excellent problem-solvers. While very much attuned to the energies around them, Taengoo-shippers have a deep need to take time out alone and away to rejuvenate themselves. The keyword for this sign is imagination. The Sica-shipper can see a world of possibilities even when there appears to be none.

Bolded is actually true, except I don't work as hard as her. I got a 34 on my ACT but my GPA was 2.2. L0L

Man... I'm so jelly :(

vanty

So this thread has at least doubled in size in the past month, yet it seems likely the amount of 2NE1 fans has stayed at two. What a shame.

Chesskid1

Banned
ive been kinda sad now that i read snsd was back in korea. not like i met them while they were here, was just really excited for them to do their USA promotions, but now that feeling is gone ;_;

Ashhong

Dude, you are so close to Tiffany how could you not put an arm around her?! Goddamn so fucking jealoussssssssssssssssssssssss

Swag

So this thread has at least doubled in size in the past month, yet it seems likely the amount of 2NE1 fans has stayed at two. What a shame.
I like 2ne1, well their new stuff mostly. Listened to some of the old stuff last night, some good songs, but I perfer the new stuff more.

Dara without the odd style choices is such a cutie though

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I like 2ne1, well their new stuff mostly. Listened to some of the old stuff last night, some good songs, but I perfer the new stuff more.

Dara without the odd style choices is suck a cutie though

ah yes, suck a cutie.

listen to their old stuff!!!!!!!!!! :mad:
its better

Ashhong

^That's why you need a big American Artist to promote them.

Girls would eat it up faster than a gallon of Ice Cream after a break up.

Then call me a girl because I would be on that shit before any other girl. That would be fucking amazing.

I threw this design idea by OC for a Running Man shirt.

Front: Running Man then circle RM logo that acts as the period
Back: slightly rotated white rectangle that looks like a ripped velcro.

Looks cool in my head, but I don't know how practical it would be to make lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Then call me a girl because I would be on that shit before any other girl. That would be fucking amazing.

I threw this design idea by OC for a Running Man shirt.

Front: Running Man then circle RM logo that acts as the period
Back: slightly rotated white rectangle that looks like a ripped velcro.

Looks cool in my head, but I don't know how practical it would be to make lol

kpop? in america? no engrish please.. example below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZ72VOQQW8

soooooo bad

oh and:

WcWr6.png

just an idea. legs form an N. I'm not gonna bother making a shirt for a show i never watch, heh

Biscuits

kpop? in america? no engrish please.. example below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AZ72VOQQW8

soooooo bad
Yeah, that's the problem. GD and Teddy's got the eurotrance/electro down, but the engrish still has a ways to go :(

WcWr6.png

just an idea. legs form an N. I'm not gonna bother making a shirt for a show i never watch, heh
haha, that actually works quite well as the GAF logo. Just need the colours.

But yeah just having a RM shirt is kinda lame. What is the essence of KpopGAF???

Ashhong

No lie though, I would freak out if I saw a MV of TOP and Kanye rapping together. I can see it now. Imagine Otis but with TOP instead of JayZ.

Ashhong

Far East Movement... and lord knows Big Bang are cooler. Although a GD+TOP unit would fit even better, coolest members plus less boyband stigma.

Maybe, but dont forget that Taeyang is already pretty popular. I think he is the real key if BB were to come stateside

Ym1r

Asians are getting pretty big, not like Lady Gaga big but they're getting there. You've got Nigahiga, Kevjumba, Jabbawockeez, Quest Crew, Poretics. (Far East Movement too like mentioned)

Plenty of others too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom