• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadratic

Minah's graduation gift.

minahTUls.jpg

minahTUls1.jpg

Riverfield

Neo Member
I like it how Taeyeon admitted that she was the one in the group who thought Hoot would never be a hit when she was first given the song.
Iirc, Run Devil Run and some other song were the only singles Taeyeon liked.

Members have always not liked songs. A bunch thought Gee would be way too cutesy for a comeback.

Spica song is pretty awesome. The Dok hage song has already been in my general playlist for the past couple of weeks. Definitely looking forward to a full album. What little choreography there was shown in the mv was pretty unimpressive, though. Also that short red hair. ugh.

Alta1r

Alta1r, look what you'e done >___<.

Lol, should be fun.

RM 72 - Awesome ep and Min Jung.. goddamn.

I took a DH break and just started watching this. That Min Jung girl is pretty cute. That reception they get whenever they go to another country is just ridiculous. I love how people had signs (or maybe just the one that they showed) for JaeSuk's VJ too, lol.

Looks like that LMJ girl is about to pull a Jessica Chobot here:
20090311_selmj03.jpg

tumblr_lz0vvn9FPa1qk1hqeo1_500.jpg

Quadratic

Yeah, the HK episode was awesome. Since I'm Cantonese I even understood when
Jackie Chan
told them the mission. It's amazing how much Hallyu is taking over asia. It reminds me of the 80's-early 90's when HK pop and style was the trend settler in parts of south-asia. I really like it when they take RM on the road. The next one in London looks interesting.

Alta1r

Jackie Chan
told them the mission. It's amazing how much Hallyu is taking over asia. It reminds me of the 80's-early 90's when HK pop and style was the trend settler in parts of south-asia. I really like it when they take RM on the road. The next one in London looks interesting.

Haha, I love the team picking part. I felt bad for YongHwa having to go first, but I guess
Ji Hyo
was an obvious, easy choice.
HaHa was hilarious. "I love you" right before she starts and when the director asks him if he agrees, the "of course, I'll even agree to marriage" line cracked me up, lol.
And I haven't even started the missions yet!

Biscuits

Jackie Chan
Yeah same. Too bad I've never been so I don't recognize the locations they went to :(

JustinBB7

Jackie Chan

Is Running Man going to London in England? I try to not read spoilers about the results and guests anymore since isubs is always so far behind. So because of that I miss news most of the time.

But I thought they said they won't take RM to other countries for a while so I guess you're talking about something else.

Quadratic

Is Running Man going to London in England? I try to not read spoilers about the results and guests anymore since isubs is always so far behind. So because of that I miss news most of the time.

But I thought they said they won't take RM to other countries for a while so I guess you're talking about something else.

Sorry if I spoiled it, but the preview for Ep 81 is London England. There was more in the trailer but I won't mention it so when you catch up it will be a surprise.

Not only was her hair better before, she wasn't as skinny back then either. Those were the days.

I think her short hair looked the best during the hoot days. I like her hair now since I usually dig longer hair. But I will agree that she looked less skinny back then.

Biscuits

Yeah robotaki's pretty good. I can't stand the original Visual Dreams.

Canada represent! Any of you new guys live in igloos as well?

Quadratic

Toronto representing here. By the way, it's the warmest winter it's ever been in my memory. I bought a new parka this winter and only worn it once.

Posting some Kahi and JYP (aka the creepiest looking guy in k-pop) from DH2

tumblr_lz1iq0RdbI1qdcel5o1_250.gif
tumblr_lz1iq0RdbI1qdcel5o2_250.gif
tumblr_lz1iq0RdbI1qdcel5o4_250.gif
tumblr_lz1iq0RdbI1qdcel5o6_250.gif

Ranvier

SNSD split up in 3 groups. Pretty interchangeable between groups, no ranking within except TY

1. God tier - nothing to say
Taeyon - Wow
Tiffany - Wow
(just cut off those bangs)

2. Angel Tier
Yuri - Some Mega posts worked to show her attributes, climbed up the ranks. Über body

Earthling Tier
Hyoyeon - I recognize she improved, a little longer I may decide to promote. Her body rocks.

For long, Yuri and Jessica was down there...

So essentially what you're saying here is that with enough mega posts I can get you to put Yuri up beyond god tier where she belongs and get Hyo up to angel tier?

Hot damn Sooyoung is lookin good there. SNSD eras: Genie > All.

Couldn't agree with you more. Yuri was never so curvy as she was during genie. Hyo oozed sex. Taengoo had the awesome brown hair and Tiffany was without those broke ass bangs.

Sigh* what once was...

So no other HD subber of dangerous boys had been found yet?

luso

So essentially what you're saying here is that with enough mega posts I can get you to put Yuri up beyond god tier where she belongs and get Hyo up to angel tier?

Couldn't agree with you more. Yuri was never so curvy as she was during genie. Hyo oozed sex. Taengoo had the awesome brown hair and Tiffany was without those broke ass bangs.

Sigh* what once was...

So no other HD subber of dangerous boys had been found yet?

Yuri's case: oh how I was blind, blind... Maybe because ahjumma attire in IY. But in my religion we worship only two goddesses. And from Genie to RDR were the best of times.

And I haven't heard much about Shinyoung, too bad is not in IY2: http://www.dkpopnews.net/2012/02/news-shindong-kim-shinyoungs-radical.html

JustinBB7

Sorry if I spoiled it, but the preview for Ep 81 is London England. There was more in the trailer but I won't mention it so when you catch up it will be a surprise.

No that's fine, like I said I don't really mind location spoilers, actually want to know them! That's awesome though they are going to London :eek:

luso

Yes from Po-ru-tu-gal :)
Too bad I will miss the chance for T-ara and 4Minute, hope to have another oportunity in Europe

JustinBB7

I checked out the preview, it's only just footage of Gary in London though right? Thought I read that the RM members pick him up from the airport when he comes back so I don't think they all went.

Though the preview had no subtitles so I dunno haha.

DXPett1

sFWJH.gif

Running Man in Australia might actually happen.

tumblr_lwgsmyW7i61qf2ofa.gif

Don't play with my heart. I will take days of work for that shit. And yes Melbourne or bust.

Idol life is tough brahs

AKB48 officially announced over the weekend that Hirajima Natsumi and Yonezawa Rumi have resigned from the group.

This follows the release of photos of Hirajima and Yonezawa being forwarded online which apparently show the girls with their respective boyfriends. One shows them eating together and another shows them at a house in pajamas.

It gets better...

In other news, it was revealed yesterday that a mother of an unnamed member of AKB48 rumoured to be Takahashi Minami has been arrested for committing an indecent act with a 15 year old boy.

Reports say that she pleaded guilty to the charge and she will face a fine of about $6,000AUD.

Although it has not been confirmed whether this woman is in fact related to Takahashi, fans have been quick to rally behind her saying that she has nothing to do with this.

Excuse me while I fly to Japan

Ranvier

Man how did Kpop get so big is aussieland?

I'd think America would be the next biggest market. Speaking of which where are all you guys from. I'm in sf California.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom