• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

lol at Sooyoung.

"I am Sooyoung - cheer the fuck up"

cCY2n.gif

z31KY.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
k, SPICA song is pretty good. Though I think I like their other song better :/ The blonde girl is <3

Oreoleo

Nar, she's a good choice. A big part of what made IY#1 god tier. And beast effort to drop that much weight.

JaeSuk 4 lyfe, though.

Won't lie, I had to look the name up. I recognize him from the OP, but I haven't seen anything he's hosted so I don't have an opinion of him yet.

Oreoleo

There are a lot of episodes of Happy Together D:

iTheTimes only has Season 3 (Which is still like 100 episodes, damn). Is that sufficient or would it be worthwhile to track down the earlier seasons?

Riverfield

Neo Member
My first exposure to Jaesuk was the two SNSD Running Man episodes. That look he gives Kwangsoo when Yuri chooses him instead.

TAfEi.jpg

I never looked back.
Or Family Outing.

He is so so good in Family Outing. He manages to interact very well with every cast member, especially Hyori and Daesung. Nation siblings and dumb and dumber is real fine television.

Oreoleo

Edit: ^^^That scene in IY with Hyuna is hilarious. Bear Taewoo is just like, "Why don't you just say 1/5th?" and it catches her so off guard.

Just skim for eps with people who sound interesting. Or look amazing.

Sage-like advice as always, Sal.

1805_28c0.jpeg

Salazar

The greatest Yuri has look. Dat hip and body hugging whatever it is.

oCPb7.gif

http://www.soompi.com/news/snsds-se...at-will-shine-even-only-in-a-whitet-and-jeans

Netizens chose SNSD’s Seohyun as the best female idol that would still shine only in a white t-shirt and jeans. The community portal website DC Inside held a survey that went on from January 31, 2012 to February 7, 2012 with the question “Which idol girl would look best only in a white t-shirt and jeans?”

Seohyun received 2,206 votes out of 9,356 which makes up 23.6 percent. She was chosen for her tall height, slim waist, long legs, small face, and voluptuous body. She recently gained attention for her body in a dress for an awards ceremony.

After Seohyun was Jessica with 1,883 votes and 20.1 percent. Third place was Davichi’s Kang Min Kyung with 757 votes. Following these three were 4minute’s HyunA, IU, and Wonder Girl’s Sohee.

:\

DXPett1

Watching Running Man Hong Kong special; starting of at SoHo and then going to the Victoria Peak. Soo good. Literally doing the lame "I've been there, I've been there" (stayed in Soho, riden those escalators many many times and visited the Peak)

Girls’ Generation will Appear on a French No.1 TV Talk Show ‘Le Grand Journal’ as the First Korean Artist!

Girls’ Generation will make an appearance on a French No.1 TV talk show and have an interview with a French terrestrial TV’s main news following their appearance on ‘The Late Show With David Letterman’ and ‘LIVE With Kelly.’

Girls’ Generation will appear on a French No.1 TV talk show ‘Le Grand Journal’ and perform ‘The Boys’ as the first Korean artist and it will be aired on the 9th (Paris Time).

‘Le Grand Journal’ is a popular talk show which airs every weekday at 7:00 p.m. on French TV channel, CANAL plus. Famous pop stars such as Beyonce, Justin Bieber, Lady Gaga, Usher, Rihanna, Black Eyed Peas, etc. and Hollywood famous actors including Robert Pattinson, Jodie Foster, etc. have appeared on this show and the show consists of guest talk, music performance and discussion.

Moreover, Girls’ Generation will have an interview with a France 2(French terrestrial TV)’s main news ‘Le Journal De 20H’ which airs every days at 8:00 p.m. On the news, Girls’ Generation will introduce their special album ‘The Boys,’ which will be released in France through an affiliated label of Universal Music Group, ‘Polydor,’ on the 13th and state their feelings about European fans' passionate support and love for Girls’ Generation. This episode will be aired on the 9th (Paris Time).

Especially, since Girls’ Generation is the first Korean artist to appear on a French No.1 talk show and have an interview with a French terrestrial TV’s main news, it is expected that Girls’ Generation will make global achievement in the future.

Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation arrived in Paris, France on the 7th and will have a schedule of various promotions such as having an interview with France 2’s main news, ‘Le Journal De 20H,’ on the 8th and appearing on a famous TV talk show ‘Le Grand Journal’ on the 9th.

Salazar

This is so wrong.

Poll hijack.

Hyosung is the real answer.

Still, Sunhwa chose Hyosung&#8217;s &#8220;enviable butt line&#8221; as her charm point. &#8220;I&#8217;m really jealous of unni&#8217;s hip line. When I look at her come out of the shower, she really has a curvy waist and voluminous butt. She&#8217;s a true S-line.&#8221;

It's that time of the month... when you spin Taru's Love Today on ENDLESS repeat http://youtu.be/m_S0JBMJ6Sk

Wrong Taru song.

What's with that choreography? Also, I see that they're still 4. Is it true that the blonde one has rectal cancer as someone said on youtube?

New Stellar teaser: http://youtu.be/AJwzxrMhXjE

-A'ight girls, throw dat ass out there! O___O
-New girls look good
-Song actually sounds really good

The ass had me for a sec, but there's just too many groups out there at the moment. Can't be bothered to care about another group at the moment.

Salazar

Rookie girl group SPICA is off to a rocky start for their debut. SPICA who just recently released the music video for their debut song "Russian Roulette" has been notified by broadcasting station MBC that their song has failed the broadcasting regulations and the lyrics of the song were deemed inappropriate.

The official's from MBC said that the lyrics have a negative meaning and committing suicide can be interpreted from the lyrics of the song. However, SPICA's agency was fast to take action and said that they have worked very hard and fast to modify the lyrics and have submitted the modified lyrics and applied for re-consideration and hopefully it will be in time before their debut performance in MBC "Music Core".

*sigh*

wwlnd

Banned
Seriously!!!!!!!
We don't post pics/gifs of her from the "unspeakable times." It is FORBIDDEN!!!

The first time I saw her like that was in japanese performances. I seriously thought that the person was some kind of double and that the real yuri was away sick or something.

T.O.P

Banned
Watched like 10 minutes of the WG movie....oh god...so awkward

"And u know what the WG always do?"

"They always stick together" *laughs*

Peru

Lol dramabeans dropping Dream High 2 recaps because it's too shitty to watch. Not that I always agree with dramabeans - in fact their standards seem too low, but it does reflect everyone being disappointed in this season. And they _are_ correct that this JB dude is a terrible actor and worthless main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom