• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealda

Banned
poor goddess born. she fell sick after NYC events and looked really exhausted when spotted at the airport before going to France today.
http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/mw600/75a73383jdptu4jow3jj.jpg[/MG][/QUOTE]

I know that feeling. Being sick on transcontinental flights sucks major ass. Having the flu (a real flu, not a common cold) on a 11+2 hour flighst with like 5 hours sleep prior and then sitting in the back of the 747 cabin where its the coldest, was definitely the worst 32 hours of my life.

Alta1r

Man how did Kpop get so big is aussieland?

I'd think America would be the next biggest market. Speaking of which where are all you guys from. I'm in sf California.

There's nothing out there anyway. That big building you see in pictures of Sydney, a couple kangaroos here, some kaolas there, and a bunch of desert. So they like kpop.
=P

tumblr_lz1sw1w7EE1r0o202o2_500.jpg

Oh, and I'm from SoCal, but currently living out in f*cking freezing Boston.

W_Dreamer

There's nothing out there anyway. That big building you see in pictures of Sydney, a couple kangaroos here, some kaolas there, and a bunch of desert. So they like kpop.
=P

Dude, imagine Ha-ha reaching into a kangaroo's pouch to get a running ball...?! lol

Ashhong

=P

tumblr_lz1sw1w7EE1r0o202o2_500.jpg

Oh, and I'm from SoCal, but currently living out in f*cking freezing Boston.

I'm in Socal too. What are you doing out in Boston?

Alta1r

Dude, imagine Ha-ha reaching into a kangaroo's pouch to get a running ball...?! lol

Loll, that would be insane. I can see some good antics with the crew down in Aussieland for sure. That'd be pretty awesome if they did like a month long tour of the US. Can hit up NY, LA, Chicago and possibly a fourth city, SF maybe, for 4 episodes and then fly back. I wonder if they'd get the same type of reception they got in Thailand and Hong Kong.

I'm in Socal too. What are you doing out in Boston?

Learning how to be a lawyer it seems. Haha. 2.5 more years of wearing overcoats and gloves until I'm home free.

tumblr_lz1tg8OZ7H1r1l73do2_500.jpg

W_Dreamer

Oh yeah, has anyone watched the Street Jam performance the Dangerous Boys already did....?

Im tempted but thinking maybe I should wait till the DB episodes catches up.

Seohyun was apparently crying while watching them...

Its hard to resist...

Biscuits

dNZtn.png

Big Bang's
probably not
hiring for their MV shoot in New York! Who wants to be a construction worker? Sorry, no chicks allowed.

Alta1r

Oh yeah, has anyone watched the Street Jam performance the Dangerous Boys already did....?

The dancing isn't particularly amazing. I mean,
if they're not actually SM trainees,
the dancing is pretty good for dudes who just started. For both the videos posted in here, the rabid fangirling is probably the highlight.

And I have ADHD today or something. Paused RM72 halfway through to watch another episode of DH. Finished ep4. This stuff is too good. I feel like it's every potentially dramatic moment in a day taken to its extreme and turned into a huge issue, lol. It's awesome. They're pretty good at turning people too. I thought Suzy was a complete bitch in the first 3 episodes and Eunjung was the good guy, now Suzy is still a bitch but Eunjung is starting to pull some Mean Girls shit that makes her not as likable either. Is Wooyoung supposed to be foreign? His attempts at English crack me up. And that teachersshi...needs more screen time.

And now started up RM72 again.
That singing game... Dayam, with the crowd and everything. Especially when the whole crowd started singing along for the Green team's performance was something else. They must have felt like rockstars, even though they failed that one lol. I love how that student girl helping Gary out did the whole stress thing when Gary tapped her on the head. And good lord, that mall was PACKED with fans. Damn, I want to go visit Hong Kong now too, that place looks gorgeous.

tumblr_lz1tg8OZ7H1r1l73do1_500.jpg

Swag

Just caught up with Dangerous Boys, Sunny in Episode 8 was killing it, love the self reflection she gave on her debut, proving why she the best.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Oh shit I bet you're right, nothing gets by you. They better be wearing ties.

edit: Are you streaming videos later tonight?

Yep.. in 2 hours or so.

And I have ADHD today or something. Paused RM72 halfway through to watch another episode of DH. Finished ep4. This stuff is too good. I feel like it's every potentially dramatic moment in a day taken to its extreme and turned into a huge issue, lol. It's awesome. They're pretty good at turning people too. I thought Suzy was a complete bitch in the first 3 episodes and Eunjung was the good guy, now Suzy is still a bitch but Eunjung is starting to pull some Mean Girls shit that makes her not as likable either. Is Wooyoung supposed to be foreign? His attempts at English crack me up. And that teachersshi...needs more screen time.[/spoiler]

wooyoung's engrish is so weird LOL.. oh and there will be more teacher shi!

Niks

Just caught up with Dangerous Boys, Sunny in Episode 8 was killing it, love the self reflection she gave on her debut, proving why she the best.

Yeah, she was ace.
Also lol at the soshi fight revelation, by the looks sunny and Yoona were giving each other, it was a big fight I reckon.
Sunny threatened to throw Yoona down the stairs.

R

Retro_

Unconfirmed Member
Where are you guys watching dangerous boys?

I think Taenacity only has up to 4 subbed

Ym1r

Kshownow.net, they sub shit really fast... but sometimes the quality of the subs are terrible. The video quality is terrible to begin with, I watch everything new that comes out to stay on top of shit, but I almost always re-watch everything I've seen when other people/groups release HD versions.

Alta1r

Low centre of gravity. She would destroy.

Low center of gravity but no reach with her 5'1" arms. Yoong would just do this:

Stiff%20arm.jpg

And fuuuuuuuu, RM72 is a two-parter. Now I gotta wait however long it'll be for iSubs to get 73! Motherf*ckers...that shit got me hooked. I guess DH it is!

tumblr_lz2486PhSK1qcyj59o2_r1_250.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay so apparently that Stellar song has been out. I just listened to it. Production is good but the structure is all over the place. I don't think it'd work live unless they cut out like a whole minute and rework what's left to be more interesting. Might end up being as awkward as the new "sexy" Chocolat song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom