• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hyunyoung ;O

GXEdK.jpg
O_________O

what is she dressed up for? anyone know?

Alta1r

I was freaking nervous, I was the first one to go too, so it didn't really help my anxiety. I was sitting up there breathing it out while the instructor was calling role. The moment I put the projector on, and I saw my girls, I got over it pretty quick. I did stumble on my words a bit here and there, but I recovered and finished successfully. It's a shame it couldn't be recorded. If you guys really want, I could give the speech to my family, they know I like them, but they don't know anything about them. It could work? :p

If you guys want to see the general flow of it:
Outline + pictures used. I had some of the pictures you guys posted for me at the end of the presentation, I made them play the guessing game (except the guy who knew who they were) and whoever got it right got Korean Mr. Taxi album + Repackage. I didn't include them in the folder because it wasn't really part of the speech.
http://www.mediafire.com/?fbv4xsivlfaw7

My writing is pretty bad though, excuse me for it. :)

Edit: The guy who got it right, it was a picture of Yoona. He said "I remember cause shes like in the middle of all the pictures"

Haha, well to be fair, how could anyone forget that face. But that's awesome, I'm glad to hear it went well.

Damn I need to see this RM ASAP as possible. Did it air yet? I might just watch it raw.

Salazar

^^^ :\

NYC-GAF, Shin Se Kyung visited you and you didn't know it.

lwTAv.jpg
1T1fx.jpg

UDhkr.jpg

Incidentally, transparent avatar makers, can I get a goddess-born Emma one ?

CwbTL.jpg

lunlunqq

I'm afraid they would ignore me if I post this in the gaming forum; but could someone kindly create some SNSD wallpapers for the Vita, please? Soshi on the OLED screen is gonna be glorious!!!

JustinBB7

I'd also like some new wallpapers, my rotation is also getting pretty old haha. Would like some good new 1920x1080 myself (from SNSD)

There must be a decent tumbrl or something for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom