• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m0os6gZuFh1qisyqwo1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Picked up the Mr Taxi repackage album and the After School Virgin album.

To my surprise... I got a Nana mini polaroid thing.

Fuck. Yes.

luso

Yoong is cool, give the card to someone else

iMzWVJZzSrEoO.gif

15Mb

I (only now) watched ep. 61 of RM today, good episode so far, now let's see how the second part is.

Alta1r

Hmmm, that's too bad. Might as well throw it in the trash.
I'm tempted to take a pic of the mr taxi album in the trash with the yoona card on top

tumblr_m0augwHn5R1r9gs22o1_500.jpg

http://www.isubs-squad.com/progress.php

2 episodes are at 97% and 1 is at 94%, never seen so much green on that page.

Nice, right as my spring break starts. I see the BB one is getting some early love too. I might have to watch that one again since OC's stream is so shitty.

JustinBB7

Nice, right as my spring break starts. I see the BB one is getting some early love too. I might have to watch that one again since OC's stream is so shitty.

The BB episode is getting priority they said, they also posted this:

Intl Subs
I know we haven't done one of these in a while...
iSUBS Progress:
Ep76: Encoding/Uploading
Ep77: QCing
ep78: 44% Typesetting
ep79: QCing/Encoding
ep80: 19% Translating/Timing
ep81, 82, 83: In progress
ep84: BIG BANG! 60% Typesetting

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Are those gifs of girls competing at sexiness on IY? Things have changed...

Ashhong

PRAISE THE LORD!!!!

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/03/culprit-behind-girls-generations-hentai-manga-found

Last year, an internet manga site distributed nude cartoon strips of Girls’ Generation and Kara, degrading not only their reputation, but the entire Korean Wave.

On March 10th, SBS‘ ’We want to know that‘ went out to investigate the source behind the circulated mangas, protests against actress Kim Tae Hee, and the growing Anti-Korean sentiment in Japan.

According to what SBS found, the hentai mangas were not circulated online by random users. The creators deliberately stated that female K-pop idols were giving sexual favors to powerful individuals in order to gain fame, supporting their claims with unfounded interviews.

SBS tried to interview the publishers, but were rejected. According to the publishers of the mangas, “We will not hold an interview. We have nothing to say about whether the manga’s content is fiction or real. We’ve never been asked from Korea.”

Through an interview, DSP Media (Kara’s agency) announced that they are planning to take legal measures against these perpetrators.

In addition to all of this, SBS also found users distorting and degrading Korea’s long history. An online user under the name ‘Kimchi Roach’ pretends that he is Korean and has been constantly attacking the history of Korea and mocking the culture. After tracking the IP address, it was found that Kimchi Roach is located in Japan. What’s even more shocking is that an entire organization is behind the username, spreading false notion about Korea.

After this investigation, SBS’ ‘We want to know that’ concluded that the purpose of these right-wing Japanese critics is to not only degrade the Korean Wave, but the entire country itself.

I can finally sleep at night

vanty

Could they be clothed simply to appease the censors? Or just being conservative?
They probably had some censor from KBS there to make sure everything was 'acceptable' before they got started, hence Sunny choosing a shirt she knew would turn invisible as soon as she got in the water.

Alta1r

Who's this one? Is this that Sera girl you're talking about OC?

It's funny because they're fully clothed...

Is that Woori in the first one? lol is she wearing two layers?

Lol, did you see Eunjung on WGM when they went to the water park? They made this big teaser out of showing her removing her robe from the back and then the next episode they show her front which is like 3 layers.

Whoa how did I miss this?!?!

LdBnK.jpg

tumblr_lb4az7uPE51qdvebso1_400.gif

Haha, so cute and lol at the rest of the Big Bang members dancing in the background.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTwIXxoQRac&feature=related
20120311_taeyang_iu_inkigayo.jpg

"Former JQT members join ‘S the One’ for American advancement under 50/50 KONVICT MUGIK"
With the disbandment of JQT earlier this year, plans for their American advancement consequently went up in the air. Fans need not worry, though, as three members from JQT will be joined by two new members to create a brand new group named ‘S the One‘. This new group will once again be knocking on the doors of the American market.

Last month, S the One signed a contract with ’50/50 KONVICT MUGIK‘, a label co-run by Akon and Qwes Ross. The group received the production work of a famous composer under the label and have begun preparations for their debut this month.

Distribution for their digital work will be handled by a collaboration label of EMI and Capitol Records named EMI Capitol.

Representatives of S the One stated, “JQT’s Minjung, Jieun, and Gajin‘s contracts expired in January so they were transferred to D-Ebenezer. Their American debut has been in talks for quite a while now, and the addition of the three members has speeded up the efforts. Together with two new members, the group will be promoting in both Korea and the States.”

I don't know what to think.

DXPett1

Who is Taeyang attacking?

Seems like I am in full wigga mode at the moment. Getting really into Block Bs Nalina + BAPs Warrior. Especially love the almost tribal element of Warrior, should go well in a playlist for the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom