• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
So funny how IU stays behind jamming with the BB boys after Hara and Nicole resume MCing. Someone gif that shizz

Actually, I think that's because Taeyang has her in a semi-headlock lol.

tumblr_lyhkrlZ2kb1qmqm7ro1_500.gif

Who was the girl in the other Shock mv? Wasn't she supposed to debut as a solo artist?

20100301_mysterb2stgirl_1.jpg

ramyeon

Just came back from Kpop Collection 2012.

Secret, Nine Muses, Tiara, Miryo, Mighty Mouth, Tiger JK, SNSD, IU, Noel, miss A, Big Bang (Infinite and MBLAQ) performed.

Tiara, Mighty Mouth and Big Bang were the best.

SNSD were the worst.

And although the tickets were free we were seated right beside the VIP section in front of the stage.

Alta1r

Lol. Why do they have a sherlock tag?

edit: nm, I see it. It's the first song on the tracklist.

Secret, Nine Muses, Tiara, Miryo, Mighty Mouth, Tiger JK, SNSD, IU, Noel, miss A, Big Bang (Infinite and MBLAQ) performed.

SNSD were the worst.

And although the tickets were free we were seated right beside the VIP section in front of the stage.

Damn, that is a sexy line-up. Good shit.

tumblr_m0q6klkfo81r4vkkco1_500.jpg

Lol, clearly no other place in the photo to put that signature.

Biscuits

SNSD were the worst.

Oh damn. Hopefully there are fancams.

ryan-ts

SNSD were the worst.

Dang dude, that must have been awesome.

Chesskid1

Banned
thx to the peeps who posts when things get fansubbed. i love watching variety shows atm and they are spread out between a bunch of sites that are kind of a hassle to check, so i like when people post they are completed. keep doing it, please!

ib2yiLD3ucPZd0.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
When you are that cute, it takes several gear changes to get up to "badass".
Reminds me of the only weakness in Dal Shabet's performances of Hit U. Serri kept seeming kind of happy instead of fierce. I think she eventually got a handle on it, but it was kinda funny for a while.

Alta1r

Alta1r

No she doesn't...

...the white balance is all wrong! Fixed.

How can people be professionals in this industry without giving a flying shit about presenting a properly calibrated photo?

Lol. How can you even tell these things? Unless their skin is blue or something, looks like just another picture to me.

2044B6434F15D1D71E4D72

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
more like a day and 12 hours!!! ahhhhkjaskjasd or earlier if it releases "early"

O_O

also:

Pledis to Debut New Girl Group in April
Fantagio will be collaborating with Pledis, label of Son Dambi and After School, to showcase a seven member girl group in April. The group has already started training for its first single with a dance piece by a famous composer, and will be promoted through the combined efforts of Pledis and Fantagio.

“They’ve trained for about a year and a half. Four members are from Fantagio and three are from Pledis, and after their debut, Fantagio will be managing the acting portions of their promotion while Pledis will be taking over variety,” an official from Fantagio said.

Fantagio is another actor-packed agency, with Ha Jung Woo, Yeom Jeong Ah, Ji Jin Hee, Kim Young Ae, Jung Il Woo and Jung Gyu Woon, and has also produced the films The Crucible and Love Fiction.

Love the dialogue before the hug by Nicole and IU.

Nicole: IU, was that REALLY sent in by a fan?
IU: "BE QUIET!" Tell me now Taeyang!

I wonder if that was written for them? Probably..but I like to believe that it wasnt. I'm sure that wasn't IUs first time meeting him was it?

They meet a couple years ago on Heroes. Part 1 Heroes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom