• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

oh man, hilarious joke on that Heroes clip when Seo In Young goes to dance with Taeyang.

Seo: I can't do anything with a face like this! (no makeup I'm assuming)
MC: You think it's just your face? What about your smell?

loooooooooool

22Gew.gif

tumblr_l677epJ7aD1qam0cl.gif

Ashhong

Alright guys, calling on you for some help!

I have my own SNSD speech to do tomorrow and I need to print pictures. Couldn't afford to print a big poster size (40$!!!) so I'm going to print out each girl individually on a standard piece of printer paper.

Anybody have good individual shots, suitable for printing, from the same photoshoot so they all match? I'm not sure what era to pick, either Japanese Album or The Boys...

Ym1r

I have my own SNSD speech to do tomorrow and I need to print pictures. Couldn't afford to print a big poster size (40$!!!) so I'm going to print out each girl individually on a standard piece of printer paper.

Anybody have good individual shots, suitable for printing, from the same photoshoot so they all match? I'm not sure what era to pick, either Japanese Album or The Boys...

The Boys and Gee eras were well received in my class. I don't know about the other ones, Genie and RDR are good too (I guess), but Oh and Hoot are definite no. I don't really have individual shots for each eras so I can't help you there. :(

Good luck though! J. Estina shoots were well received too.

Ashhong

The Boys and Gee eras were well received in my class. I don't know about the other ones, Genie and RDR are good too (I guess), but Oh and Hoot are definite no. I don't really have individual shots for each eras so I can't help you there. :(

Good luck though! J. Estina shoots were well received too.

Yea Im thinking Mr. Taxi, OC linked me to some nice pics. May go searching for the J. Estina though. I wanted to make a big poster type picture and just put it behind me but that didn't work out. No powerpoints allowed for me :(

Speech in about 12 hours and I have barely started haha. I might just wing it, I know enough about these girls.

Rainbow appear on some Japanese tv show (no subtitles, but lots of aegyo):

Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=in_jkU7HSnI&

Part 2
www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUhxGEtCLg

Part 3
www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmIxov2BfpM

Part 4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNL6Ic_PSrQ

The japanese film crew go to DSP's building (which looks kind of ghetto) and go clothes shopping with them. Jisook teaches the Gonna Go dance and Jaekyung dances to Beyonce amongst other things.

JIDWw.jpg

Jaekyung and some very lucky cat:

W_Dreamer

does this not come marked as private for everyone else ? ><

Yeah it was private for me too but I just searched it on youtube for a watchable vid.

Btw, was that Yuri crying? Who the fuck made her cry? It was probably the dude from Fashion King...you dont need him Yuri.

Niks

Maybe this will help.
http://soshihd.tumblr.com/

Peru

Earlier today, photos indicating MBC “We Got Married” following a script were posted online. It showed a staff member of WGM holding a sign that read, “Let’s try the coconuts,” in front of the Eunjung-Lee Jang Woo couple, hinting that the show is usually scripted and the actions on the show are not truly candid. The photos have caused quite a commotion among loyal WGM fans who were disappointed to discover some of the actions on the show were not natural, and rather scripted in advance.

In response to the allegations, however, T-ara’s Eunjung, who currently stars as a couple with Lee Jang Woo, tweeted, “Coconut is something that country is famous for. I think the staff member thought it would be good to expose it more on the show.”

She continued, “They write things up on a cardboard less than three times on a regular show. We’re usually given the basic framework but there’s no script. They just tell us, ‘Today, you’re going to play doing this,’ and nothing else, kekeke.”

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
1GSU2.jpg

Huong Ly a.k.a. Emily a.k.a. omgomgomgsohot

If you guys can post your jrock group love I can post my vietpop love. I linked to her new MV a while go.

Alta1r

New SNSD teaser for Time Machine
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmXDzZdYCbg

Looks dramatic

Awww yeeaahhh, can't wait for this. Yoona looking spectacular as always and Taengoo looks good. The song is great too.

Might be too late, but the J.Estina shoot is great for all nine members. And good luck with that presentation. Ym1r, you've inspired the thread.

Towards the end it looks like Sooyoung is lining up cocaine lines. My mind goes to weird places sometimes

Lol. Now that you mention it...
Maybe that's why she's so skinny. No enamel damage required. Lol.

tumblr_m0s9bkffJJ1qkm2i0o1_400.gif

luso

Earlier today, photos indicating MBC “We Got Married” following a script were posted online. It showed a staff member of WGM holding a sign that read, “Let’s try the coconuts,” in front of the Eunjung-Lee Jang Woo couple, hinting that the show is usually scripted and the actions on the show are not truly candid. The photos have caused quite a commotion among loyal WGM fans who were disappointed to discover some of the actions on the show were not natural, and rather scripted in advance.

In response to the allegations, however, T-ara’s Eunjung, who currently stars as a couple with Lee Jang Woo, tweeted, “Coconut is something that country is famous for. I think the staff member thought it would be good to expose it more on the show.”

She continued, “They write things up on a cardboard less than three times on a regular show. We’re usually given the basic framework but there’s no script. They just tell us, ‘Today, you’re going to play doing this,’ and nothing else, kekeke.”

What, really!? This is for real? Never guessed
sarcasm mode

Some hyoyeon for a change
ibbGytHOUIiytI.gif

And to finish what I started

ieVrrjPRUZ2us.gif
iQfGoFpULI8Gy.gif
ibqNTWDQzO8Poc.gif

ibsdJPDFuPTaAK.gif
ibofjcVXIyC8zj.gif
igcVU2QLnKTO8.gif

Alta1r

Hyoyeon on the street like a hooker.

I LOVE IT.

Too much Yoona again, yuck.

tumblr_lykzzcEsJw1r8xm7po1_500.gif

Btw, was that Yuri crying? Who the fuck made her cry? It was probably the dude from Fashion King...you dont need him Yuri.

It was Ranvier.

Lol and I just noticed that Fany's got bangs again in the Time Machine teaser. Fany's forehead is quickly approaching giant squid status: everyone knows it exists, but it's rarely observed in the wild.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom