• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm no fashion guru, but that outfit yoong is wearing. geeez, what is she thinkin?!

I assume they are wearing those ugly clothes because they are portraying characters from the 70s (and their kids, which are the main characters).

Hope Love Rain is good. Cinderella Man was boring as fuck. Really enjoyed You Are My Destiny though. I wish some of the other girls give acting a try.

since dreams have been talked about lately, the other night i had a dream about killing a dragon like in skyrim and .......taeyeon made an appearance somewhere in there. shes stalking me in my dreams.

havent been here in a few days, been too busy watching the entire house series lol

tumblr_lw4ynqBFEe1qfartg.jpg

is this new?
tumblr_lw701qsmPo1qfrjfbo1_250.jpg
tumblr_lw701qsmPo1qfrjfbo2_r1_250.jpg

tumblr_lw5j0zQTy51r05boko1_500.gif

tumblr_lw5j0zQTy51r05boko2_500.gif

tumblr_lw6pgpn7361qcackso1_500.jpg

alta1r have you met yoonas family yet?
tumblr_lw4v1zmp821qbalato1_250.jpg
tumblr_lw4v1zmp821qbalato2_250.jpg

tumblr_lw4v1zmp821qbalato3_250.jpg
tumblr_lw4v1zmp821qbalato4_250.jpg

bloody hell, why on earth are people sending them these gifts!

also thanks for ruining my image of IU with the Ellen Page comparisons. will take a while to disassociate.

Peru

Mr Taxi isn't worth another music video, it's an ok album track but the weakest among ALL tracks on their Japanese album. So much more psyched about the Japanese repackage than whatever leftover shit they're throwing at Korea atm.

Alta1r

What are you doing to yourself Yoona? Why? Does anyone find those shoulders attractive?

The real question is, are they actually going to play basketball? That just sounds all bad.

Well they remade songs for the Japanese market, so whatever, they can do vice versa. But at least they made new music videos for the Japanese versions.

They should have at least gotten clips from different performances. The single performance dub seems pretty uninspired and looks lazy.

Alta1r

Mr Taxi isn't worth another music video, it's an ok album track but the weakest among ALL tracks on their Japanese album. So much more psyched about the Japanese repackage than whatever leftover shit they're throwing at Korea atm.

I thought Mr. Taxi was the best track on the Japanese Album. Lol. In any case, I hope Soshi takes a music break to go on a variety promotion tour. Their music has been secondary to their sexiness recently anyway.

tumblr_lw8w7fFecf1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Whoa. Is this real?
IU - Gee (Rock version)

And a fancam of the 90 degree bow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZY0zylnWT8k#!

panda21

i get why they buy stuff for them, but it seems kind of a waste buying expensive stuff like macbooks that they could easily afford to buy as many as they want of, even if they do stick a sticker on it. why not buy a $1000 giant bear instead?

Deadly

Lol, I wonder what the girls are thinking if
/when
they get clothes that fit perfectly. That's gotta be a little unsettling. Although nothing's as bad as the teddy bear cams. Was that Soshi that that happened to?
Teddy bear cams? whoa that's pretty freaky...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lol is yuri a music producer now? I don't think she'd know what to do with half of that stuff

Alta1r

Teddy bear cams? whoa that's pretty freaky...

I can't vouch for this. I may have read that about somebody else and gotten it mixed up with Soshi like that whole Rainbow clothing size thing. But I could have sworn I read something about this, possibly in the last thread, involving Soshi.

Calcaneus

I don't really wanna knock them about their gifts because it is a really nice thing to do, but it seems like they got her gifts based on what they would want. Normal people like us would be thrilled to get a new laptop or something of that nature as a gift. But there aren't many material possessions that Yuri couldn't just get with her own money.

It would probably mean more if you hand made something, you know, put some of your own individuality into it.

Salazar

Whenever I see gift packages like this I feel like the fans, or the organizers are purchasing these items for their own egos more then for the idols themselves. It's a little weird. :-/

Yeah. I think some folks see even that kind of gift-giving as a variety of social interaction. Which it's not, really.

Taeng Happy Together.

nnYgI.gif
Guihb.gif
R7ldG.gif
dkOVG.gif

VOH9G.gif
Vqv0O.gif
sMkqS.gif
Oes9j.gif

on kbs 2tv’s ‘happy together 3′ which will be aired on december 15th, sooyoung revealed that if she were to be in a relationship, she would want to meet a man who is not working in the broadcasting industry.

Awwww yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom