• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
120308 Miss A (미쓰 에이) - Touch Live HD mnet.M.countdow
HD | 120311 Nine Muses - Ticket @ Inkigayo

176C4E3E4F5C67AC2395B3
171C25414F5C67E11D2D16
141C25414F5C67E621B8C9

171C25414F5C67F029A4CA
121C25414F5C67E5204151
111C25414F5C67EB26946C

1 2 3 4 5 6

Ashhong

SNSD - Time Machine MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPiiX3qZxE0

Why are their Japanese songs so much better than the majority of their Korean ones?

Yoona looks so fucking good in it. The group parts was sorta..eh.. should've sticked to all individual shots

wooow EXCELENTE! Why have I never heard this song? What album is it on? Fucking Japan gets the best songs. Why couldn't we have this over "How Great Is Your Love"? Tiffany looks amazing as well, especially around 4:20. The group chorus shots look a little awkward but hot damn, what a great song/video.

wooow EXCELENTE! Why have I never heard this song? What album is it on? Fucking Japan gets the best songs. Why couldn't we have this over "How Great Is Your Love"? Tiffany looks amazing as well, especially around 4:20. The group chorus shots look a little awkward but hot damn, what a great song/video.

Man, I'm starting to think Japan is moneyhatting them or something, the Japanese songs are godlike.

Peru

Yeah they should just move to Japan. Could've done with some more story, though. Hard to do with nine girls I guess.

Who was the DNROG person in the High Cut shoot?

feist with the BoA ++ Sera goodness.

Will Shinee smoke a doobie on stage?

ramyeon

juJoMnMhFtIwq.jpeg

Seriously can't wait for this. Gonna pre-order it ASAP. I almost died when I saw a poster for it in Hongik subway station the other day.

Alta1r

Damn Teen Top, why so skinny?
20120312_idols_weight.jpg

That can't be real. That range is 122-152 lbs? Matching up heights and weights gets highlights like this:

Teen Top:
5'9"​
122 lbs.​
SHINee:
5'10"​
130 lbs.​
X-5:
6'1"​
146 lbs.​

Lol, that's pushing Sooyoung status.

SNSD - Time Machine MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPiiX3qZxE0

Why are their Japanese songs so much better than the majority of their Korean ones?

Yoona looks so fucking good in it. The group parts was sorta..eh.. should've sticked to all individual shots

Yeah the group shot is a bit awkward, but damn Yoona and Taengoo. I can't imagine Sica ever being not ice cold, so her "sad" parts just made me laugh.

Lol, what the...

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Lol, that's pushing Sooyoung status.
Yeah, I'm 5'7" and 135lbs, very slim. I don't see how they could possibly be taller and lighter. I mean I don't have much muscle, and working out will only be adding more weight. If I got bulky like 2PM, I would probably be around their claimed weights, yet they're supposedly 10cm taller? I'd assume they're bullshitting about both to paint such an impossible picture.

Alta1r

It went alright. I took way too long introducing the girls, probably because I did not have time to practice my speech.

We can only take about 5 minutes. Luckily my prof blamed it on the fact that the girls were so hot, that I was getting distracted as I was talking about them hahah

Lol. Nice, how'd the class respond?

Also Yenny in Dream High? I might have to give that show another shot.

No way, Dream High season 1? I would have recognized that mug. Must have been a minor role.

Rumored guests for today's Running Man filming: Han Ga In & Miss A's Suzy.

Awwww yeeeaahhh, Suzy!

Sealda

Banned
Playgirlz is a nice mini album. Few fillers, the sound is kinda fresh and housy. I like it. I like it a loooot. No real super hit like Shampoo or Because Of You, but all the songs are solid.

Ashhong

Those were the songs you picked? Ha, you brave soul. I would have probably went for something like Genie and Star, Star, Star.

Well I had to play Gee because I opened my speech with "gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby"
lol.gif
and then they complained that they sounded like 5 year old girls so I played their most recent Boys.

ryan-ts

Well I had to play Gee because I opened my speech with "gee gee gee gee, baby baby baby"
lol.gif
and then they complained that they sounded like 5 year old girls so I played their most recent Boys.

Gee is one of those songs only a K-Pop fan can like, if I let one of my friends listen to that song I'd never hear the end of it. Just be glad they didn't watch the music video along with the song (or did they?).

Chesskid1

Banned
not sure if anyone posted but that isubs running man IU episode was released/is currently out for VIPs, if you have it that is (otherwise like a 24 hr wait). (ep 76)

aww yeah

iEMkLlUHIVaHp.gif

Riverfield

Neo Member
·feist·;35959073 said:
Mandarin > Cantonese

So brave.

Gee is one of those songs only a K-Pop fan can like, if I let one of my friends listen to that song I'd never hear the end of it. Just be glad they didn't watch the music video along with the song (or did they?).

If they're not predisposed to liking kpop stuff I'd argue that every song on their first two full length albums are like that. Otherwise, I don't think snsd is a bad way to introduce people to kpop at all. If you do it by showing them mvs, that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom