• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Kahi is 31, she has been in the business for a lot longer than the rest of the group. It is easy to see that her experience guides After School.

Which reminds me, when is the next Orange Caramel promotion? I want Nana back.

Well.. they're promoting in Japan right now. Playgirlz just released today, it's pretty good.

OC finished up promotions in December, I think, or late November. They'll probably be back for a summer themed song or something. We'll most likely see the new pledis+that other company's girl group before then.

(._.)

Banned
hyuna marry me
BQ7Nc.jpg

jksgB.jpg

Df4RF.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned
Is such a thing possible?

kahi is hot but she got a mean face, like she seems like she isn't very fun to be around/is strict. i like bubbly/fun girls. not her age, cause <3 hyori. obv, i only watch kahi's performances so i could be totally off.

i think lizzy's my fave in AS, nana 2nd. don't know any of the rest, and if i do they will graduate i heard so gonna try to not get too invested.

notnana said:

heard she was a regular on running man early episodes so gonna check those out.

ramyeon

Looks like the same legs, but without that other woman (a full head shorter than Suzy) to compare to, Suzy's legs look normal. Suzy's supposedly 5'6", I wonder if she's a bit taller. She just seems like a bigger (read: not fatter) person.
Yeah, she's just bigger than most idols. When I saw them the other day, the performance some of those photos were from, she just looked larger in comparison to the other miss A members and people from other groups. In a totally good way.

Alta1r

This one is Eunji? If not, who? I can never keep these girls straight. They each have certain shots/concepts where they look spectacular, but then I google them and I'm like wtf, lol. Like that Minha girl from a few pages back.

This:
tumblr_m0nobpR3UV1qzdk54o1_500.png

...turned into:
Minha-nine-muses-16896077-400-562.jpg

That Eunji girl looks like she could be pretty cute with a decent haircut from those photos YoungMandu just posted.

ramyeon

She is gorgeous. Single handily made me a 9 Muses fan
When she came out on stage the other day I was blown away by how skinny and tall she was but she didn't look unhealthy like some of the models in the fashion show. Amazing.

And yeah she was always my favourite member from the start, very eye catching.

alt, that is the new gurl. kyungri

Actually, that's Hyuna. Kyungri has a lighter brown hair colour.

tumblr_m0o0pvTDvF1r6l04po1_250.gif

I find it difficult to differentiate between Kyungri, Minha, Hyuna, and Erin if they have similar hairstyles.
During these promotions, Erin has a ponytail:
tumblr_m0kzc6WLMR1r8n9pko5_400.gif

Hyuna has a 50/50 split down the middle:
tumblr_m0kz30UuD01r8n9pko5_400.gif

and Minha has the bangs:
tumblr_m0oo2s2nvD1r8n9pko1_500.gif

Deadly

Does anyone else think Time Machine sounds alot like an English song? I think I'm going to listen to my whole music collection just to figure out which cause it's freakin bugging me :lol

Edgeward

Glad to see more on the Nine Muse train. And good to see they are doing more differentiate each member with their Ticket performances. Their News stuff made them too similar and hard to tell each other apart.

kRY4x.jpg

EXHz9.jpg

broz0rs

Kahi is 31, she has been in the business for a lot longer than the rest of the group. It is easy to see that her experience guides After School.

amongst the 1st gen AS girls, I really liked Soyoung.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIoYlP_3Zp0

so much aegyo, but I had the feeling she was going to "graduate" after AS added Jooyeon, who is like the taller, hotter, and younger version of Soyoung.

speaking of Jooyeon, she was a God tier idol a year ago. Now she's isn't mentioned all that much.

W_Dreamer

Have been meaning to ask, but where is the clip of Yoona, Taeyeon, Tiffany and I think Sunny dressed up as pokemon (Yonna as Pikachu), and dancing to their Girls Generation song...?

Conceptor

KKS up to his usual antics.

T-ara to Undergo Massive Changes, including possible member changes

Kim Kwang Soo, CEO of T-ara&#8217;s management agency, is stirring buzz after revealing T-ara will undergo big changes, including possible changes in its membership lineup.

On March 14, Kim, CEO of Core Contents Media, released a press release revealing big changes were likely to come to T-ara. He said, &#8220;The changes will encompass the team&#8217;s music color, group concept and even changes in the members. Inside this big mold we are thinking of making changes to aid in the improved growth of T-ara.&#8221;

He added changes in the group&#8217;s membership were possible and that fans could meet the revamped T-ara around April 7.

Speculations at this point are rampant on what sort of changes are to be expected. What do you guys think the changes may be?

So now not only do they have to deal with their hectic schedule, but the potential added stress because of this.. :/

Peru

Comparisons with the AKB48 boss are as apt as ever before.

All in all, a very bad idea with T-ara. Taking out a few members could work, but adding new ones would dilute their style.

Salazar

Any change that involves T-ara getting proper rest, hydration, mental relaxation = ok.

KKS is going to do something catastrophic, though.

Comparisons with the AKB48 boss are as apt as ever before.

All in all, a very bad idea with T-ara. Taking out a few members could work, but adding new ones would dilute their style.

Speaking of AKB48, he could split them into separate teams for the Korean and Japanese markets: T-ara Team K & J.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom