• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanty

Speaking of AKB48, he could split them into separate teams for the Korean and Japanese markets: T-ara Team K & J.
That's the only change of members that wouldn't be truly insane. Splitting them 4-3 then adding an extra member or two to the group of 3 and each group focuses on Japan or Korea would be kinda ok.

Chesskid1

Banned
incase you didn't know, T-ara is on vacation right now (except for jiyeon who has to do DH2 stuff), the 12th to the end of the weekend.

pretty much their first vacation since 2009. guess he didn't want them to relax.

i'm newer to kpop and all this member change stuff i always read about in wikis always annoyed me, i don't want to experience it :(

Salazar

Swap Hwayoung for Chanmi or Hyewon = profit.

Tiffany White Day pic.

423594_311516602248580vw01.jpg

Salazar

Hyomin, Soyeon, Boram, Eunjung - Super group.

Hwayoung, Jiyeon, Qri, Hyewon, Chanmi - B Group.

The rest of 5dolls - I dunno.

Trying to think like KKS.

vanty

Kyary's new MV. Seems it was private for the first couple days and only just got made public, and is only 360p max as well. PONPONPON was also sub-HD for a few days if I remember correctly, so hopefully this video also gets high defed soon.

Also tweeted in English for I think the first time, although it seems like just a google translate copy paste.

Salazar

*bow*

The triple threat entertainer, Lee Seung Gi can add another accomplishment to his resume: London Olympics Torchbearer.

Lee's agency, Hook Entertainment, confirmed on March 14th that the star was chosen as a torchbearer for the London Olympics in July. No other details were revealed.

The reason for Lee's selection was mainly because of the internationally-renowned company Samsung's sponsorship of the event. The Korean conglomerate reserves the right to recommend a certain number of torchbearers, and Lee was chosen as he is the face for Samsung's kimchee refrigerator line.

lol, awesome.

Alta1r

What is going on here? Seems awkward, possibly cause I don't know what they're talking about. Also probably because there's no laugh track like on the variety shows. And damn, some of those girls look emaciated. Like Yuri eating disorder skinny. That Eunji girl looks like someone took Min and stretched her out a few inches vertically.

Loll, yeah I'm guessing Native Americans/American Indians (whatever the proper PC term is) probably wouldn't be too happy about that. Not a bad song though.

Lol, that's the Hyo?? I thought it was some old lady. She's like pint-sized next to Suzy. Suzy could dominate her.

Peru

Ow, I've still got two left. Better move fast before I'm spoiled.

People (netizens) are saying the wrong things about Hyori .. I think she pretty much looks her age now - it's just that she's crazy hot while looking her age. She's still young. There are older Korean stars who look much younger.

Alta1r

Whoa, who's this?

Yuri and Shin Se Kyung at a Fashion King event.

Haha, looks like a mom and her shy little daughter.

At what point do the originals just quit >< Its like he's trying to kill them.

Those contracts plus being labelled a quitter probably make it ridiculously hard to get a new gig if they quit. And if these girls can't get 6th grade level arithmetic right, there's probably not a big market for them in the non-showbiz world, lol.

tumblr_m0vmiub3J21r73asno1_250.jpg

Alta1r

Alta1r alert.

Lol, she transforms into an actress. This should be good.

Jesus. Netizen and hipster??

tumblr_lxi8x0TqVK1qazaq1.jpg

The triple threat entertainer, Lee Seung Gi can add another accomplishment to his resume: London Olympics Torchbearer.

Motherfucker... That's it. This summer it's going down. We're going to brawl for Yoong's affection, caveman style. Check your local cable and satellite listings.

stunner.gif

And damn, Goo looks good there. I need to find this performance.

Fafnir

Motherfucker... That's it. This summer it's going down. We're going to brawl for Yoong's affection, caveman style. Check your local cable and satellite listings.

3RZWU.gif
XGagF.gif

jeR2K.gif
oVm7g.jpg

No worries, if I'm in Korea at the time I'll try and bail you out, but it will be hard to get the charges dropped since you will be assaulting the Emperor of Korea.

JKTrix

Salaryman done, makes me want to watch Giant now... but 60 episodes :/ At least it'll last longer.

Qri and Soyeon are supposed to have some kind of role in it too, plus it has the main guy (not Taecyon) from Dream High in it and I kind of liked him.

luso

^^ yeah, massive presence.

KKS up to his usual antics.

Well, that idea is just... stupid?

incase you didn't know, T-ara is on vacation right now (except for jiyeon who has to do DH2 stuff), the 12th to the end of the weekend.

pretty much their first vacation since 2009. guess he didn't want them to relax.

hmmm, I would not call it vacations. I read the news Tuesday or something and they say with pomp and circumstance days off until the end of the weekend, as if it was the most awesome time-off ever.

Peru

That's KKS. Only company that will announce a vacation, delay it, shorten it and still brag about it. Meanwhile others are seen and heard from on days off all the time.

Ha Ji won perfectly portrayed a North Korean Special Forces agents' refined martial arts skills with determined facial expression and confident action skills. She completed physically and mentally demanding martial arts stunt without a double. It was as if SBS "Secret Garden"s Gil Ra Im came back!

Alta1r

No worries, if I'm in Korea at the time I'll try and bail you out, but it will be hard to get the charges dropped since you will be assaulting the Emperor of Korea.

Lol. I don't know...after all the Seunggi Yoona shipping, I might see my sentence mysteriously jump a couple years after your "help."

Damn, why was this post by Sal almost completely glossed over?? Look at Yuri!

pp12031400024akjcq.jpg

Cause she's standing next to SSK. And cause Ranvier and W_Dreamer are slackin.

tumblr_m0vaznIQGi1r0dd00o1_500.jpg

You should watch A Frozen Flower.

futuramafry.jpg

Lol. Is the movie actually good? I've only seen select scenes from it.

Ashhong

Lol. I don't know...after all the Seunggi Yoona shipping, I might see my sentence mysteriously jump a couple years after your "help."

Cause she's standing next to SSK. And cause Ranvier and W_Dreamer are slackin.

tumblr_m0vaznIQGi1r0dd00o1_500.jpg

SSK does look good here. But that picture is terrible, I see almost no ass
lol.gif

I'll be the special guest referee....

Edit: And if they get rid of my Boram from T-ara.....There will be blood....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom