• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Just in time to kick out a couple members.

I'm keen to see how KKS is going to squeeze a maximal economic benefit out of this fanclub.

tumblr_m394sxsuv41qigl7rv3.gif

Send them emails telling them not to get cocky or too relaxed.

Ashhong

Someone has to photoshop that picture so it shows a different URL and upload it to blogs and shit. Maybe a URL that sends people to an SNSD page.

Fafnir

I just put Library on repeat, I might have to make it my new ringtone/wake up alarm. Taengoo's engrish so cute, I thought she was singing "technology" but she is singing "knowredgee".

This is me whenever her part comes on:
R2DxT.gif

Ashhong

I found this picture and the URL says its Kim Ha Yul, but I swear there was a kpop person, maybe actress, who wore very similar clothes in a maxim shoot. Anybody know who I'm talking about?

Kim-Ha-Yul-12.jpg

Chesskid1

Banned

Quadratic

Hyomin goddess tier.

Who is the most popular member in T-ara?

I find that even though she's the "voice" Soyeon gets over looked often. Maybe it's because she doesn't do acting/variety. She does do quite a few OST's though.
tumblr_m36fr3sBfh1qeuys3o1_250.jpg

I think we can all agree Hwayoung is the least popular.

I find that even though she's the "voice" Soyeon gets over looked often. Maybe it's because she doesn't do acting/variety. She does do quite a few OST's though.
tumblr_m36fr3sBfh1qeuys3o1_250.jpg

I think we can all agree Hwayoung is the least popular.

Dem eyes and her singing make Soyeon my favorite, And she is so fantastically apathetic, it just speaks to me.

And honestly, Qri is my least favorite...... by a mile. I have never had a problem with Hwayoung. Always liked her. But Qri just does nothing for me

filler

Banned
Goddamnit, Goo is making my self challenge of
no masturbation for a month
really difficult right now. My will is strong, I won't give in. Fighting!!

Peru

HALF of EXID are leaving! Their debut was actually fairly successful in terms of rookie sales and attention, so I guess they just didn't care for the pop star life. Junghwa, Hani, and LE are still in the group.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
HALF of EXID are leaving! Their debut was actually fairly successful in terms of rookie sales and attention, so I guess they just didn't care for the pop star life. Junghwa, Hani, and LE are still in the group.

Holy shitttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edgeward

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK

Yuji Leaves!? FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKK.

The group isn't much with Yuji she pretty much carried the entire vocals for the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom