• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Singer IU will be releasing her new single "Spring at the Age of Twenty" (스무살의 봄) on May 11th. Before that, her own self-composition will be released on May 4th. (Note: English title is not confirmed yet)

The single, with a total of 3 songs, to be released 6 months after her last album, is a special gift prepared for her fans for their unwavering love and support all this while. In particular, IU will perform the title song from this single for the first time at her own solo concert.

Also, together with the release of this new single will be a short movie of the same title.

Unlike the usual music videos, this short movie was produced to emulate the style of a documentary, containing some of IU's personal thoughts that she has kept to herself all this while and conveying the experiences on life and love of the 20-year-old IU.

IU's agency, LOEN Entertainment, expressed, "Instead of releasing a song with a conventional style for IU's new single this time, we attempted a new approach to convey emotions and story behind the music through a short movie. Please look forward to IU's unique new single."

Meanwhile, IU's self-composition will be released on May 4th at 00:00 (12 midnight) through online music sites, while the single "Spring at the Age of Twenty" will be released on May 11th.

Self-composed buzz single probably better than the single, going by the last album.

30314285.jpg

giri

I'm sure i'll get hate for this later, but i think fanny came out worst in the twinkle vid.

Seo in front of the piano was amazin.

Quadratic

Just a reminder you only have a few hours left to mail proof of your itunes Twinkle purchase to gift@smtown.com to be entered into the physical booklet contest. I just took a screen cap of my itunes purchase screen with a written piece of paper with my details and mailed it off.

The gif's from this video are starting to come

tumblr_m3alj6Np0Q1ruwgl1o1_500.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
It's not my fault sones have no sense of the moment and just gif any random thing and then tumblrize it to shit.

Niks

As expected the MV is really good. Is it me of Tiff doesnt get as much screen time as Taeng and Seohyun?

Also whats with the crappy ads, I demand a clean version.

Fafnir

Judging by the first few response it seems like another quality thread of people showing off how refine their musical palette is and talk about how "music used to mean something" blah blah blah....

I need to find the drinking game I made for SNSD OT topics, none of us would be sober after the first page. It's probably the same posters that have to vent their cynicism about how much they hate it for no real reasons. Although I can't fault them, because if I would have seen this 5 years ago before knowing anything about Soshi I would have the same feelings.

HZliQ.jpg

Peru

I wouldn't. Ten years ago, perhaps, but that's about when I started realizing any genre can be as intellectually stimulating as any other.

Fafnir

Well aren't you culturally refined. I still see shit today that baffles me, but I just don't have the vitriol to let the internets know that I hate it.

Nothing makes my Monday better than seeing k-pop GAF collide with regular GAF. Nothing!

Here you go,

seohyun-twinkle-smallcorfd.gif

eh, I'm late but atleast it's not with that filter on it.

Really feels like she's channeling her inner Yuri there. And when she has her hair straightened with the black leggings she looks a lot like Sooyoung. I shall complain about Seohyun being in the sub-unit no longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom