• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calcaneus

Oh man, worlds colliding twice in one day.

You know I even thought those outfits were ridiculous when I saw this yesterday. I know what they were going for, but they just look kinda foolish. Their styling this whole comeback was kinda all over the place.

And Taeyang has been embarrassing himself for months now.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
holy jeebus

ihAjnLibuLJts.png

DXPett1

Just found the 'other' thead you are all talking about.

Shit is gold. Time to shit back and watch them eat each other like a pack of rabid zombies

Ym1r

still WIP, kinda annoyed with some stuff but I already screwed up bad so its unfixable and I don't want to start over. Gotta do the hair and her shoulder cloth thing, and touch up on the shading after I complete those. I seriously need a better camera, piece of junk ass ipad camera.

http://imgur.com/Boi6d

Ashhong

Hey OC or Dice, you notice pretty poor vocals on the Twinkle release? The vocals are super filtered or something. Either that or my IEMs are terrible..

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hey OC or Dice, you notice pretty poor vocals on the Twinkle release? The vocals are super filtered or something. Either that or my IEMs are terrible..
Most processed vocals I have ever heard from Soshi. Honestly when I first heard Twinkle I thought they were going for a Twista-esque use of samples but then I saw the MV...

Yet another reason why Library is superior.

Ashhong

I meant on the whole album. I was listening to Baby Steps and Library exclusively at the gym today and the vocals sounded terrible! Something is off with them.

Dice

I meant on the whole album. I was listening to Baby Steps and Library exclusively at the gym today and the vocals sounded terrible! Something is off with them.
Probably just that they aren't very good singers.

Dice

Not my fault they have no flava. Teach em to put some stank on it and get back to me. Otherwise, they should keep away from funk, R&B, etc. Leave that to the Wonder Girls and now Spica.

Imagine Yenny, Sunye, and Kim Boa doing Twinkle and you should understand what I'm saying.

Edgeward

Oh my Kahi, they went and performed 'Ah' with only the old AS members plus E-Young. It's like someone in Pledis heard my wish!

qMzFL.gif

E-Young solo! dkjsdfjksdffsdf

6K7lI.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alright.. Hello Venus' title track was composed by Cho Young Soo/Kim Tae Hyun.

Responsible for: Funny Hunny, Cry Cry and a handful of songs from T-ara's Breaking Heart CD. I'm sure there's more but that's all I could find right now.

iMyi2DFY5BV5C.jpg

Niks

Probably just that they aren't very good singers.

Not my fault they have no flava. Teach em to put some stank on it and get back to me. Otherwise, they should keep away from funk, R&B, etc. Leave that to the Wonder Girls and now Spica.

Imagine Yenny, Sunye, and Kim Boa doing Twinkle and you should understand what I'm saying.

oh-no-you-didnt.gif

Hater dice back in full swing.
Anyways we will see on their live performances no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom