• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

Hey guys I made a poll to see what GAF's favourite song from Twinkle is. Kind of bored and I thought it would be interesting to see what people think.

you should have made queries for 2nd and 3rd best too. I think Library is regarded the best on GAF.
Good idea...

Click here to vote for your favourite
Click here to vote for your 2nd favourite
Click here to vote for your 3rd favourite

Fafnir

Would be surprising if Library didn't win.

CCYpL.gif

Alta1r

He does have a very unique and distinctive face. At first he looked like a complete creep to me. But then I saw him in Dream High and he's too funny not to like.

jokkir

Hey guys, what are good Korean hip-hop bands that aren't LeeSsag, Tablo and possibly old Big Bang?

Oh, and also jazz sounding bands too

Thank you!

Ashhong

Wow, I haven't been feeling Kahi lately, and this just reminds me why. She is amazing here.

Hey guys I made a poll to see what GAF's favourite song from Twinkle is. Kind of bored and I thought it would be interesting to see what people think.

Good idea...

Click here to vote for your favourite
Click here to vote for your 2nd favourite
Click here to vote for your 3rd favourite

You guys are all wrong. BABY STEPS is the best dammit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=irxZAndEE9Y

Hey guys, what are good Korean hip-hop bands that aren't LeeSsag, Tablo and possibly old Big Bang?

Others know a lot more than me and can get into specifics but the big ones are Epik High, Dynamic Duo, Drunken Tiger, DJ DOC, Tiger JK, Supreme Team, MC Sniper, MC Mong, and Outsider.

Salazar

Try

MC Mong - Humanimal; His Story
Kinetic Flow - Challenge 4 Da Change
Epik High - Map The Soul
Dynamic Duo - Enlightened
MC Sniper - Museum; How Bad Do U Want It ?
Eluphant - Man on the Earth
Outsider - Hero

Especially those two Sniper albums.

Max

I am not Max
A Pink will comeback on May 9th, with the album called "UNE ANNEE" and title called "Hush"
It will be their 1st full album and will include 9 songs.
On May 3rd at 10 AM KST, A Cube will launch main jacket image.

Ashhong

A Pink will comeback on May 9th, with the album called "UNE ANNEE" and title called "Hush"
It will be their 1st full album and will include 9 songs.
On May 3rd at 10 AM KST, A Cube will launch main jacket image.

9 songs = full album? Notice how they don't say "9 new songs"

That's that shit I don't like.

Hyori-tier™

Not my fault they have no flava. Teach em to put some stank on it and get back to me. Otherwise, they should keep away from funk, R&B, etc. Leave that to the Wonder Girls and now Spica.

Imagine Yenny, Sunye, and Kim Boa doing Twinkle and you should understand what I'm saying.
oh-no-you-didnt.gif

Hater dice back in full swing.
He's correct, though.
I like SNSD, but it's clear that not a single person in the group could sing 두고두고, for instance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OpVgvSIt4cA

Kim Boa, and maknae have been beasting on Painkiller performances, as well, further solidifying Spica's 2012 Rookies of the Year award (even if EXID didn't break up, they weren't going to win it).

Related: I hadn't seen this before. Wonder Girls x Wonder Girls http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCVxj7BkhVs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom