• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Crying.. this IU comeback seems so perfect https://twitter.com/#!/cho072/status/197587504893935616

ar34yfhcqaabvr3.jpg

And I'm GLAD she's not doing weekly music shows, because they never allow live instruments anyway.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Huh? Sunhwa was always skinny. Zinger is the one who has lost something.

^She seems to have done a Yuri diet to me. All of Secret have been on diets, but Sunhwa seems a bit too boney.

Qri and Hwayoung
mE3ds.jpg

Qri adds some stars on the photo to protect Hwayoung's modesty
5xwlL.jpg

Quadratic

This morning before the GSL GOMtv played Twinkle without the embedded ads. However they had the Round of 8 overlay on the right corner and GOMtv on the top right. Expect a clean MV to show up shortly.

RZI

I haven't been able to finish Twinkle even once. On the other hand, Library pretty damn great.

In other news OOOOOOOOH SEUNGAAAAHH!!
tumblr_m2g33q4ygz1qd2okj2z.gif

tumblr_m1mnc8wbaa1r9sgskx9.jpg

tumblr_m24oiczcqm1roet4jwt.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Seungaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

RZI

BICH PLEASE

My initial reaction with most of the kpop songs is that I think that they are really terrible. Yet I keep coming back and after listening them for a few more times, I usually think they are really great. It was the same thing in the beginning with Gee.

Ranvier

Man, I've been kinda Mia from Kpop. Any word on when the rest of the sub groups are being announced?

I'm hoping for a Yuri Hyo Sica rap group.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom