• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryan-ts

taetiseo.jpg

Favourite Twinkle Tunes

I gathered the votes from the Twinkle poll (thanks to everyone who voted) and used a simple scoring system to determine the top 3 favourite songs from the album.

3 points for a 1st place vote
2 points for a 2nd place vote
1 point for a 3rd place vote

7. Goodbye, Hello (10 points)
T-5. Checkmate (17 points)
T-5. Lovesick (17 points)
4. OMG (22 points)
3. Twinkle (39 points)
2. Baby Steps (45 points)
1. Library (76 points)

The poll results
twinklelikeoscar-1.jpg

Just got back from a korean chinese restaurat that played k-pop in korea town in LA, so awesome. Also ate korean bbq for the first time yesterday, it's was ridiculously good.

Is there any place that sells k-pop related stuff somewhere around here?

Quadratic

Just got back from a korean chinese restaurat that played k-pop in korea town in LA, so awesome. Also ate korean bbq for the first time yesterday, it's was ridiculously good.

Is there any place that sells k-pop related stuff somewhere around here?

Cool. I've loved Korean food since high school and not because the owners let minors order booze. So I gather at the korean/chinese place you had jajang myeon? It's a classic. I don't live in LA but from my experience where I'm from you can find a lot of K-pop merch at a Korean bookstore.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
SNSD, Suju, TVXQ, Kara, Beast, Sistar and MBLAQ are performing at google headquarters on may 21st and will be broadcasted on google (and most likely youtube) and MBC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom