• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

"When I was at YG producing for Big Bang, I got a desire to make a group like them myself. I think now I will be able to fulfill that dream." That statement was said by composer/producer Brave Brothers, who was at the premiere for SBS E! "Brave Brothers BIGSTAR Show" on May 2. He indicated his hopes for the soon-to-debut group, BIGSTAR.

8b4895c11ba513af35c6306a88d9ef4d_large.jpg

Conceptor

Yeah, OC's streaming it too.

Secretfour has the final 2 episodes of Secret Story subbed up :>. I posted the first two way back when but I'm not sure if anyone watched them. Ep 3 and Ep 4.
;__; I hope they do more episodes sometime down the road.

luso

Seems fine, Twinkle IS Back

Ok, my English is broken... I just didn't remember the verb IS could be abbreviated here, otherwise it could mean The Back of Twinkle. Anyway, why are they "back", wasn't their debut? lol

Wait a minute, is this Gyuri? She actually looks normal there, usually there's something off about her face.

Well that's what something from 2009 can do.
i6nuDj0zDQ4gm.gif

Ashhong

Haha, yea I don't know why they say that it's "back". That performance made me love Baby Steps even more, if that's possible.

Seobaby is cool, too much unappreciated...

I think its just that is always being compared with Fany and Taeyeon because she can sing too. She is finally breaking out, which nice to see.

She also seems to be really serious and almost a mood killer on shows....

I became a member of #TeamSeostache after The Boys; she obliterated Taeyeon's and Jessica's abilities with a dazzling vocal display unheard of since THE FIRST DAYS, when God uttered the first words that formed lands and seas.

Aside from Hyoyeon, of course.

JKTrix

This was the moment when I really took notice of Seohyun.

Japan was good to SNSD.

And then I saw a bunch of stuff from the past about how intelligent and thoughtful and stuff she is, all around great person it seems.

Sealda

Banned
Some korean girls, with the make up and plastic surgery, looks really robotic. Making even the worst k-pop offenders look normally to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom