• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_m3guftVmXX1rv4ik7o2_500.jpg

tumblr_m3gcdrjImC1qe5ygio1_500.jpg
tumblr_m3gcdrjImC1qe5ygio2_500.jpg

tumblr_m3gcelaf3A1qe5ygio1_500.jpg
tumblr_m3g88fpD0R1qb1285o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3g870bNml1qb1285o1_500.jpg
tumblr_m3g85e04cB1qb1285o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3giluJBPY1r4bdxzo1_500.jpg
tumblr_m3giluJBPY1r4bdxzo2_500.jpg

tumblr_m3g5fwKrpA1qe5ygio1_500.jpg
tumblr_m3g5fwKrpA1qe5ygio2_500.jpg

Ym1r

finished (?), you can't really see the details in the hair due to shit camera. My friend recommended the tone for the hair, but I don't like it. She loves it the way it is, but I honestly want to make it darker what do you guys think? (the crappy earring isn't finished yet)

Hair darker Y/N?

http://imgur.com/CkSZZ

edit: Taeyeon.

Sealda

Banned
Will Seo Taiji ever release a new album. His 8th and latest is definitely his best.

Not a single weird song on that album (making progress), all of them are good to be fair.

ryan-ts

finished (?), you can't really see the details in the hair due to shit camera. My friend recommended the tone for the hair, but I don't like it. She loves it the way it is, but I honestly want to make it darker what do you guys think? (the crappy earring isn't finished yet)

Hair darker Y/N?

That looks really good but at the end of the day it's your picture. I'd change it if it was going to bother me every time I looked at the picture.

Conceptor

Kahi/Dambi
Cool read.
In 2007, I took Kahi and Son Dam Bi to create Pledis. We had no building nor an office, but we had certainty. Rather than try to create a singer, I wanted to lay the foundation. So even though we didn’t have an office, we had a practice room. It’s the same now, but we did not spare any expense on trainees. Training is the most important phase. As I saw acts like Son Dam Bi, After School, and NU’EST mature and grow, I feel pride as well as responsibility. More here

pT8BR.gif

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Biscuits

Hair darker Y/N?

looks amazing, ESPECIALLY the hair. Good job!

I'll try to catch the stream if I can stay up late enough.

Peru

KPOP FANS SHOWED TODAY HOW DISGUSTING AND SICK THEY ARE!!! THEY ARE HITLERS!!!
I WALKED NICELY ON THE STREET WHEN CRAP FELL ON MY HEAD! I LOOKED UP AND SAW 3 BASTARDAS SCREAMING 2NE1'S POWER!!!
IT WAS SO DUSGUSTING! I STRTED TO CRY!
HOW UNPOLITE THEY ARE!!! KPOP FANS ARE SCUMS THAT DON'T DESERVE OUR AIR!
BUT THIS GAVE ME STRANTH TO CONTINUE MY FIGHT AGAINST BAD MUSIC!
JUSTIN BIEBET SHOULD BE PROUD OF HIS FANS! WE ARE ALL POLITE AND VERY BIG EDUCATED!

luso

Just face it, people, TaeYeon is the goddess of goddesses, everyone else can only see her from below with their necks stretched upwards.

KPOP FANS SHOWED TODAY HOW DISGUSTING AND SICK THEY ARE!!! THEY ARE HITLERS!!!
I WALKED NICELY ON THE STREET WHEN CRAP FELL ON MY HEAD! I LOOKED UP AND SAW 3 BASTARDAS SCREAMING 2NE1'S POWER!!!
IT WAS SO DUSGUSTING! I STRTED TO CRY!
HOW UNPOLITE THEY ARE!!! KPOP FANS ARE SCUMS THAT DON'T DESERVE OUR AIR!
BUT THIS GAVE ME STRANTH TO CONTINUE MY FIGHT AGAINST BAD MUSIC!
JUSTIN BIEBET SHOULD BE PROUD OF HIS FANS! WE ARE ALL POLITE AND VERY BIG EDUCATED!

TROLOLOL

vanty

Heroes episode 30 is out. You need to register and post in the thread to download. The whole episode seems to be them learning breakdancing and stuff based on the preview in 29. Kahi probably tears it up.

Max

I am not Max
9 songs = full album? Notice how they don't say "9 new songs"

That's that shit I don't like.
All new!! :eek:

01. UNE ANNEE
02. Hush
03. 고양이 (Cat)
04. 4월 19일
05. Bubibu
06. Step
07. I Got You
08. 하늘높이 feat. 용준형 (Up To The Sky ft Yong Junhyung)
09. Boy

Ashhong

You know I think she looks good. But that picture is just terrible. I mean, just a few posts up you have maybe Jessica's hottest picture of ALL TIME

X6sKLl.jpg

Outclassing Hyomin every damn day

Ranvier

Everybody loves Sohee.
]

Yeah she's pretty cool. I can't believe I used to think she was a Poor Man's Sunny.

ANd yes, Taengoo has been "good GoD" amazing recently. Fany needs to step it up, I feel like she's the one member who has gotten worse in terms of looks. She really needs to go back to normal Hello Baby hair. She was so attractive during that time.

165DBD344F57060B14E11F
7b7ca0c7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom