• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
soohzjht.gif

That is a true Goddess

Alta1r

finished (?), you can't really see the details in the hair due to shit camera. My friend recommended the tone for the hair, but I don't like it. She loves it the way it is, but I honestly want to make it darker what do you guys think? (the crappy earring isn't finished yet)

Hair darker Y/N?

http://imgur.com/CkSZZ

edit: Taeyeon.
looks good but i still dont know who it is lol

Damn Ym1r, that picture looks good. And lol Ash, I think your Koreanness is getting in the way of IDing it.

@_@_@_@_@

Where are you getting these? And keep posting them!

Lol @ the people in the background just going about their business.

Alta1r

Loll, that poor girl that ate it. Love those outfits, I need a fancam of Yejin in those.

Yeah she's pretty cool. I can't believe I used to think she was a Poor Man's Sunny.

ANd yes, Taengoo has been "good GoD" amazing recently. Fany needs to step it up, I feel like she's the one member who has gotten worse in terms of looks.

Oh snap! Ranman's alive.

tumblr_m3irga30lC1r46dzao1_500.png

wwlnd

Banned
tz8ycn.gif

ANd yes, Taengoo has been "good GoD" amazing recently. Fany needs to step it up, I feel like she's the one member who has gotten worse in terms of looks. She really needs to go back to normal Hello Baby hair. She was so attractive during that time.

Alta1r

Hey Alt, have you seen any Love Rain? Yoona's looking pretty good in the last episode.

jMWyH.jpg

Wow. Aphrodite indeed. I haven't seen any of it yet, but I have it on my list. I need to start watching before it gets too many episodes in.

TTS Life/Happiness graphs...?

Lol, Taengoo's goes up right when Fany's hits rock bottom.
Yeah, I know it's from birth and not Soshi's time together.

tumblr_m3iqaoSmZm1qeeesfo1_500.jpg

Quadratic

T-ara finally settles on a fan club name.

How are you? This is Core Contents Media.

T-ara's fandom has gone through ups and downs and numerous obstacles, but there is finally a fanclub established for the fandom.

Thank you very much to the fans who gave their interest and patience and cheered for T-ara.

Ahead of T-ara's official fanclub opening ceremony on July 14th, there will be a recruitment for members (paying) to join T-ara's official fanclub, QUEEN'S.

QUEEN's first recruitment will start on May 8th, 2012. After providing account information during recruiting dates, members will get benefits.

More information on the benefits will be published in a bulletin on Tuesday, May 8th when the first day of recruitment begins. Please check it out then.

I'll look forward to it.

http://www.t-araworld.net/2012/05/its-official-queens-is-t-ara-official.html

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
kuAm9.jpg

Edit:

On a side note, did you noticed that it's not the plural form of QUEEN but it is "QUEEN'S" with the apostrophe "S", which means we are not the Queens but it's kinda saying that we belong to T-ara who are our Queens.
VXK0Q.gif

Quadratic

I'm not sure if paying to be in an official fan club is common. But I'm certain being in one gets you perks. For example the Sone one will inform you of upcoming promotions so that's probably why they're screening applicants to be sure they won't leak stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom