• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Today and tomorrow is Battle at the Capital! Sacramento, CA......Wish me luck! Will be a tough tournament with a lot of great players!

If you want to watch it starts today at 12, I believe. Marvel/AE starts at 3pm PST.

Also catch the marvel team tournament tomorrow at Noon PST. Cheer for me, quicksilver,xsk samurai, cynistar, tawnberry, negus, demonik and gabe logan! Also cheer for my good friends MINE, X-Ray, hi im nastyy and coriimon.

Y'all know I draw my power from here....lol

It's a charity tournament benefiting 'Chicks in Crisis' and 'Child's Play' so please tune on and donate if you can :)

Twitch.tv/finestko

Thanks to you all for always supporting me! :D

ryan-ts

Good luck Eraldo!

tumblr_m3jx8qwH7i1rsh3f8o1_500.jpg

tumblr_m3g1rq1YHP1qbokdxo1_500.png

Quadratic

Hey guys! Today and tomorrow is Battle at the Capital! Sacramento, CA......Wish me luck! Will be a tough tournament with a lot of great players!

If you want to watch it starts today at 12, I believe. Marvel/AE starts at 3pm PST.

Also catch the marvel team tournament tomorrow at Noon PST. Cheer for me, quicksilver,xsk samurai, cynistar, tawnberry, negus, demonik and gabe logan! Also cheer for my good friends MINE, X-Ray, hi im nastyy and coriimon.

It's a charity tournament benefiting 'Chicks in Crisis' and 'Child's Play' so please tune on and donate if you can :)

Twitch.tv/finestko

Give em hell Eraldo! It's Marhvel BABY!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Twitch.tv/finestko

:)

TheChits

Twitch.tv/finestko

Good luck dude! I'll be stream monstering :)

Twitch.tv/finestko

Good luck!

tumblr_m3jqw6jeVs1qepc6qo1_250.gif
tumblr_m3jqw6jeVs1qepc6qo2_250.gif
tumblr_m3jqw6jeVs1qepc6qo3_250.gif

tumblr_m35tyy6Bqz1qe15h4o1_500.gif

tumblr_m3j4caSXEK1rudls9o1_500.gif

tumblr_m3j0www9Y51r3vzedo1_500.jpg

Fafnir

Inkigayo starting! and then Running Man right after!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUZY KRYSTAL HYUNA HAM GYURI SO STACKED

Kind of sad that I'm in a PC bang in Korea right now and I'm thinking about heading to my friend's house to make them watch RM lol

I need to watch the Taengoo IY2 but have no idea when "prime time" Korean programming is on. They still show Soshi Hello Baby on reruns, watching it in HD is glorious.

Salazar

We are currently looking for summer interns to work out of our Edgewater, NJ office.

We work hard but play harder, so get ready to have fun while working in the fast paced entertainment media business.

The following positions are available:

Intern Writer for allkpop (Journalism Majors)
Writers are required to translate assigned stories, as well as research and utilize your own sources to report on the latest breaking news and celebrity gossip.

A high level understanding of the Korean language is mandatory. Self-motivation is extremely important, as well as being able to work under high pressure and short deadlines

US Kpop-GAF go go go. We can make shit up. Ranvier's bugged-out theories can finally have the outlet they deserve.

Hey guys! Thanks for the support today...

Just a quick update, today was a rough day I played my best but got eliminated. My bud dies Gabe Logan and XsK samurai made top 8 umvc3 and my buddies demonik and samurai made top 4 AE2012. My good friends Mine, X-Ray and Nastyy also made marvel top 8 so tune in tomorrow, will be really good.

Tomorrow at around Noon PST will be Marvel Teams. So it will be a fun watch. Cheer for both of my crews teams! Team 1: Me, Quicksilver, Gabe Logan. Team 2: Tawnberry, Negus, XsK samurai. I will play my best and try to win it all with my team! :D

Thanks again for all the support guys! You all are the best, and all the support makes me want to just get better and rep the best crew on GAF! :D

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Running Man trolled us tonight..

we get a GLIMPSE of the idols? THAT'S IT? Fucking bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom