• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Biscuits

lIXgV.gif
Like a boss indeed.

Big Bang Bad Boy rehearsal with the band. lol at Daesung's "YAA MAN" at the end.

Edit: lol Peru, beat you to it?

Peru

"The choreography of the new Japan single releasing this summer will be the most difficult one in our history. Although the gestures are not extreme, beat is so fast that if we dance to it, a lot of energy will be used."
- Tiffany talking about their Japan Single.

A Pink MV teaser http://youtu.be/EnOg98HlkFE

DON*T do that face to the camera! asshole

Peru

Yeah I've meant to ask her where she stays up to date on gaming news.. because she talks about the latest dudebro shooters right away when they're revealed. Gotta be GAF.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If Ayumi couldn't make it, she definitely won't. Koreans are understandably more weary of Japanese than vice-versa and that is the larger factor here. Movie actors can be okay because they are considered so high-status that it kind of trumps it. As for her career in Japan, Koreans are actually pretty cool about that stuff and I wouldn't think there would be outrage about it, but I don't think they'd be able to take someone from the AV business seriously as a singer. Idols are seen as enjoyed by anyone but intended for the kids, so that wouldn't fly even if she was Korean. I predict little backlash but zero popularity. Her prior career will only be used as a cheap shot against her but her nationality will be the larger basis of rejection.

2San

If Ayumi couldn't make it, she definitely won't. Koreans are understandably more weary of Japanese than vice-versa and that is the larger factor here. Movie actors can be okay because they are considered so high-status that it kind of trumps it. As for her career in Japan, Koreans are actually pretty cool about that stuff and I wouldn't think there would be outrage about it, but I don't think they'd be able to take someone from the AV business seriously as a singer. Idols are seen as enjoyed by anyone but intended for the kids, so that wouldn't fly even if she was Korean. I predict little backlash but zero popularity. Her prior career will only be used as a cheap shot against her but her nationality will be the larger basis of rejection.
Honestly when broadcasting companies reject songs on basis of having a Japanese name(Udon). You have no chance.

filler

Banned
I kicked my soda addiction and that was probably just as bad. I get my strong will from my abuela. She used to be a chain smoker, buying cigs by the carton. Then one day decided to quit and never had a single smoke since. No patches or gum bullshit needed.

Edgeward

T-ara’s Hyomin said she wanted to guest on Invincible Youth 2. On May 5, Hyomin requested permission to guest on Invincible Youth 2 on her Twitter account with the comment, “Please let me guest on Invincible Youth 2! I’m openly asking you for permission!” Hyomin appeared on KBS 2TV’s Invincible Youth 1 as a member of G7 last year

zmYiu.gif
gbSXv.gif

lVhXB.gif
Z7O8l.gif

s5BZA.gif

RL12w.gif

cblCG.gif

Sunbyung reunion please.

filler

Banned
Temptation isn't such a bad thing when it's beautiful Korean women. So thanks for the temptations kpop brehs, this wouldn't be worth doing if it was easy.

Also, fuck yes to Sunbyung reunion.

W_Dreamer

I'm going the full month at the least. It's tough, but it's also liberating. Sex is more enjoyable too.

So youre not jerking off but still getting laid? I thought you were doing the whole 40 Days and 40 Nights thing.

btw, that movie was bs. I dont think possible for a guy to hold out that long under those circumstances.

filler

Banned
So youre not jerking off but still getting laid? I thought you were doing the whole 40 Days and 40 Nights thing.

btw, that movie was bs. I dont think possible for a guy to hold out that long under those circumstances.

Well I don't have a girlfriend right now, so it's not like I'm getting regular sex. I've only smanged once since I started my trial. Even when I do get regular sex, I masturbate a lot. So this ain't easy.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Well I don't have a girlfriend right now, so it's not like I'm getting regular sex. I've only smanged once since I started my trial. Even when I do get regular sex, I masturbate a lot. So this ain't easy.

What is this trial you speak of?

filler

Banned
Just something I gotta do. I've been feeling a bit desensitized to the real thing, like I was detached from what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom