• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

W_Dreamer

20120506_staffpicks_avenge.jpg

lol. Who would be Loki?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Had to look up who Sora Aoi is, found some interesting vidoes.

Had to google the name first.. saw a short description of the wikipedia page and went straight to google images with safesearch off.

No idea who she was at first. Thought she was just a jpop singer and damn was I wrong.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
gang kids? gang kiz.

ibz0xCGIOhGwGY.jpg

Core Contents Media‘s upcoming girl group Gang Kiz has revealed that they will be releasing a new music video teaser on May 8th.

The teaser is expected to be a minute and 30 seconds long and feature all seven members in a drama format similar to T-ara‘s “Roly Poly” and “Lovey Dovey” series. As promised, the production is helmed by CEO Kim Kwang Soo himself, who’s written a series of hit tracks himself.

CEO Kim expressed, “I’ve created a music video that exceeds any drama style music video ever created before. Viewers will be able to see something new through Gang Kiz’s music video, something they’ve never seen through any other girl group before. It will also feature members Jihyun, Sooeun, and Haein, all of whom used to act in their past, so we ask for a lot of anticipation.”

They sure do love the boring drama MV's. Hopefully this turns out but you can't really expect much from a group consisted of actresses.

Also, some MOGEF for you Sal:
According to a report released on April 27th, the MOGEF has gone ahead and banned the music videos for Dal Shabet‘s “Hit U” and Miryo‘s “Dirty” for their use of violence, sexual imagery, and slang. Buga Kingz‘s “Don’t Go” was also banned for the use of violence.

Edgeward

Had no idea Narsha was also guesting for IY2 with Taeyeon. Hype levels have increased. IY has gotten so much better with Shinyoung in the mix and the dead weight MCs gone.

zwqdX.gif
7jZ1u.gif

TgSDI.gif
0uR7u.gif

lmmEz.gif
yCWhX.gif

HLLyh.gif

iL8sc.gif

giri

Had no idea Narsha was also guesting for IY2 with Taeyeon. Hype levels have increased. IY has gotten so much better with Shinyoung in the mix and the dead weight MCs gone.

Good ep with out being great.

When you watch it, tell me if you notice that hyo also stands far away from Tae the whole time?

Also, they really wasted the guests this time, really didn't get them involved in anything.

hope they're there for the next ep. Narsha was awesome in IY1.

Edgeward

Good ep with out being great.

When you watch it, tell me if you notice that hyo also stands far away from Tae the whole time?

Also, they really wasted the guests this time, really didn't get them involved in anything.

hope they're there for the next ep. Narsha was awesome in IY1.

Looking at the preview I don't think they are. It looked like the original crew only. Just finished it and yeah, the guests were wasted. They hardly said anything and was just thrown in, very much a stark contrast to when CNBLUE was in the last episode. Such a shame and waste of potential.

And they never did reveal whose bra pad it was at the end. They keep pinning it on Yewon but my initial hunch went to Jiyoung.

giri

Looking at the preview I don't think they are. It looked like the original crew only. Just finished it and yeah, the guests were wasted. They hardly said anything and was just thrown in, very much a stark contrast to when CNBLUE was in the last episode. Such a shame and waste of potential.

And they never did reveal whose bra pad it was at the end. They keep pinning it on Yewon but my initial hunch went to Jiyoung.

I would have said hyo or sunny, or shinyoung's

I like that quite a few of them just looked down their bra's to check though.

DXPett1

Thanks oc for the stream last night. Watched the first half and was pretty pumped about seeing the comeback of SpartaKooks! I thought it was the idol special though? Did they come in during the second half?

RM crew getting mobbed

From the @runningmancast RM fan twitter account
120507 Today filming guests are MBLAQ and SISTAR. (cr: rara82hy)

YES YES YES. More MBLAQ is gooood.

Peru

Today's dudebro Min update

2min0 ‏ @missA_min

Watching"Chronicle"!

2min0 ‏ @missA_min

Now gonna watch "Sarah Marshall"

JYP, you should add some activities to her schedule, buddy.

Salazar

Context, ThaneKrios. Now.

Edit: Ah, I meant to catch that. I remember seeing some vaguely disturbing scene (maybe involving a shower ? I have suppressed it a bit) and possibly didn't think Hyomin would be enough to get over my aversion to horror flicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom