• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

luso

Context, ThaneKrios. Now.

Edit: Ah, I meant to catch that. I remember seeing some vaguely disturbing scene (maybe involving a shower ? I have suppressed it a bit)

De Palma's "Scarface" shower scene? That was nasty...
unless Psycho was enough to traumatize

Edit: topped a page, a pic to beautify
tumblr_m3leb28IKe1qcrncao1_1280.jpg

Rumors about this sign: "done on purpose for a loved one?" Lol?
tumblr_m3m7anbV7H1qei1r6o1_250.gif

Quadratic

Yuri's speaking french. Terrible pronunciation, I had to read the subtitles to understand, lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuLSqMqhyPU

- bonjour, c'est moi, Anna.
- ??? (subs says "Now I departed to Milano").
- Mon patron? Il est beau.
- Ok, je te verrai (?) à demain, au revoir.

The comments mention due to "la" added to the end of a phrase she's speaking Quebecios. I find it fascinating if she learned French from a Canadian because I read that there's a large amount of English teachers that originate from Canada in South Korea.

luso

The comments mention due to "la" added to the end of a phrase she's speaking Quebecios. I find it fascinating if she learned French from a Canadian because I read that there's a large amount of English teachers that originate from Canada in South Korea.

It makes sense as more ties between Canada and SK exists than with France. My french is only at basic level, I do not know how different is Canadian /Quebec french...

Quadratic

French is mandatory in Canada for at least one High school credit. You don't learn much unless you continue on so I missed the little quirk that a fluent french speaker would pick up.

Ym1r

I'm going to have to create a Spica folder in my collection :O

I think they're all amazing, cept the girl with the pink hair in the painkiller video.

vanty

Am i the only one, feeling some of the guys in Shinee are quite feminine in their facial expressions and moves?
I'd say at least half of all male groups are more feminine than masculine. That's where the easy money is.

Obviously there are certain guys where it isn't so much of an act...

Riverfield

Neo Member
I'm going to have to create a Spica folder in my collection :O

I think they're all amazing, cept the girl with the pink hair in the painkiller video.

Everybody hatin' on Boa. Have none of you ever seen Spica performed live? Are you only listening with your eyes?

I'd say at least half of all male groups are more feminine than masculine. That's where the easy money is.

Obviously there are certain guys where it isn't so much of an act...

tumblr_lpsu6oIOko1qdcel5o1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom