• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Boy! Magazine cover Sooyoung. This one without the text:
yHbvk.jpg

Does anyone know if that Japanese show Mecha Mecha Iketeru with Soshi was ever English subbed? Can someone provide a link?

Deadly

The comments mention due to "la" added to the end of a phrase she's speaking Quebecios. I find it fascinating if she learned French from a Canadian because I read that there's a large amount of English teachers that originate from Canada in South Korea

French is mandatory in Canada for at least one High school credit. You don't learn much unless you continue on so I missed the little quirk that a fluent french speaker would pick up.
I'm from Montreal and I didn't even notice. Just passed it off as some shit French cause that was pretty terrible :lol

French teachers in SK huh?
/airplane picture

Everybody hatin' on Boa. Have none of you ever seen Spica performed live? Are you only listening with your eyes?
Must have missed all my Spica posts, zeroing in on vocal chops.

Boa is awesome. I feel that her experience and ability brings the whole group together, just like Kahi's role in After School.
Yup, and the central focus of their pre-group debut careers highlight why they're so good at those specific talents now.

E-Young solo! dkjsdfjksdffsdf

6K7lI.gif
Why do you refuse to love her, GAF?
Repost refresher:

애프터스쿨 신입생 노이영 팝핀실력
After School E-Young: A Trip Down Memory Lane Project, Part I; Introducing E-Young
[Eng Sub] E-Young - Playgirlz Japan Self Introduction
After School- 노이영 solo guitar perf. 101231
E-Young playing bass Cut
[ETC] E-Young - Drum Lesson
[ETC] E-Young - far beyond the sun yngwie malmmsteen
[ETC] E-Young - Bang! Lesson
After School (애프터스쿨) E-Young (이영) - Piano Skill
[HD Cut] 110521 Bekah & E-Young - Performing Like a Star (by Corinne Bailey Rae) @ Big Question

And she looks like this.

Can't wait for Nine Muses comeback with nine members again.
Why? Only about five of them matter, and new-old-Muse isn't on that list.
maybe 6?

Late to the party but while I was catching up with the thread I listened to the Twinkle album. Favorites are Baby Steps, Library, Good-bye Hello, and Checkmate. The drums in Checkmate are great.

May 25th Leessang comeback incoming.
As mentioned in previous articles, Hip hop duo Leessang, who completely killed the digital charts last year, has announced that they’ll be returning with their eighth studio album this month!

Ahead of their album’s release on May 25th, the duo will be pre-releasing one of the tracks on the 18th. Although the members have been busy with individual schedules and variety programs, they’ve been diligently working on their return.

Last year, their “Turned Off the TV” was a hit everywhere on the charts, leaving fans anticipating their upcoming album all that much more.

Considering that member Gil‘s fellow ‘Voice Korea’ coach, Baek Ji Young, will be making her own comeback the day before Leessang’s pre-release, it seems the charts will be a playground only for the strongest this month!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
gif request: nicole doing the mister dance in front of some people. it's in a small wooden/brownish room. not much else to go by, sorry :(

Sealda

Banned
Italy & Swiss, huh?

I don't see much of a concept. Time to explain, Hyom.

Even though im not native english speaker, the grammatical error bugs me.

Italy and Swiss thanks to T-ARA.

Yes thanks to T-ARA we have Italy and Switzerland.

or

This is Italy and Switzerlands thanks to T-ARA.

Meant to be Italy and Switzerland! Thanks from T-ARA i guess.

Peru

Even though im not native english speaker, the grammatical error bugs me.

Italy and Swiss thanks to T-ARA.

Yes thanks to T-ARA we have Italy and Switzerland.

or

This is Italy and Switzerlands thanks to T-ARA.

Meant to be Italy and Switzerland! Thanks from T-ARA i guess.

I think "thanks to t-ara" is just a separate "thanks to" section, since they helped Gang Kiz along, although the horrors of "SPEED BY T-ARA" still haunt me.

Kyary and MomoClo seem to follow each other everywhere
news_large_anan1806_H1.jpg

Peru

Hello Venus album is so predictable, 'been there done that'. I'm going to go with my favorite word as of late: dull. Let's hope A Pink delivers.

tumblr_m3ekiveFmc1r2zx8vo1_500.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
'Hush' and 'Cat' are the best songs on the album. The rest don't stand out as much but I didn't really feel them on the first two-ish listens.

Biscuits

edit; apink - poopy poo
lol

Hush is meh so far. I kind of wish that they'd stuck with their old style :(

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/05/amber-uses-manner-hands-on-seohyun
f(x) member Amber‘s use of “manner hands” with Girls’ Generation‘s Seohyun has been noticed by fans.
On May 7th, Amber posted the above photo and left the message, “Please show lots of love for Soshi unnies’ unit TaeTiSeo‘s ‘Twinkle‘! The first broadcast performance rocked!” She added in English, “Girls’ generation-TTS’s song is bomb! Please support and get old school funk!!”

It seems Amber visited the ladies of TaeTiSeo as they prepared for a performance. Sharp-eyed netizens quickly noticed that Amber was using the well-known “manner hands” as she put her arm around Seohyun. This was particularly humorous because the manner hand is usually seen from men when they put their arm around female stars.

Fans commented, “Amber’s manner hands are cute,” “Amber shines even among the goddesses of TaeTiSeo,” and “TaeTiSeo members are so beautiful!”

Peru

No, I don't think it will be a Peach MV, per se. It's supposed to be a 'short film', probably interspersed with music. Out alongside the rest of the single on the 11th I guess. Tracklist:

1. 복숭아 Peach
2. 하루 끝 End of the Day
3. 그 애 참 싫다 Really Hate You/Really Hate That Kid

No, I don't think it will be a Peach MV, per se. It's supposed to be a 'short film', probably interspersed with music. Out alongside the rest of the single on the 11th I guess. Tracklist:

1. 복숭아 Peach
2. 하루 끝 End of the Day
3. 그 애 참 싫다 Really Hate You/Really Hate That Kid

Ahh, I see. Well, hopefully it gets subbed then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom