• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
GD & TOP should be on that list, but their album technically released last year. They had my favorite tracks this year by far. I won't complain about 2NE1 because I thought 'I Am The Best' was way better than pretty much any other kpop track this year.

Bubble Pop automatically loses for prominently featuring nubstep.

Ranvier

How can you not include this

Or this

Hyoyeon has 70% popularity of SNSD in America.

I can see why you forgot this Alty
Sunny once asked YoonA what she feels herself is the worst at. YoonA responded “I’m bad at singing”.

Seohyun once cried in front of a mirror because she looked too ugly.
hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahah

and some of them contradict each other like:

44.TaeYeon wants to be a Math Teacher.

Taeyeon and Sooyoung were usually in different classes in High School,
but they were always in same math classes (ironically, they both hate math).

ramyeon

Haven't been around for awhile, but was this posted?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1jutQfPkzs

ibm6S9VxB3uEBW.gif

Niks

Have Taeyeon and IU ever collaborated, or sang a duet before? They are considered the best voices in kpop right?

Alta1r

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Okay Jieun did look amazing on the ballad but for Secret's set why was Sunhwa lipsyncing? Is she sick?

OMG APINK http://youtu.be/8sz4WmQ6-tc?t=2m50s

Endlessly amazing. They tried their best to save that nightmare but then they brought the other groups back in for the end.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sistar was hot, as usual. Had to make a dnrog gif of sweet, sweet Dasom. New Years shows are gonna be awesome.

Ranvier

Sorry but I love Dasom. I'll post some more Dasom after bingo.

Dasom >> Soyou >> Bora >>>>>>> Hyorin

Interesting. I'll admit the only exposure I've had to Sistar is the "so cool" MV and seeing Bora on IY2 which is what initially led me to watch that MV. I haven't seen anything outside of that. In the MV it could have been just the costume design or my previous IY2 bias but the other 3 didn't really click.

More pics are always welcome. And are the girls in Sistar super tall or something? I dunno, it could have just been the angles in that MV but they looked huge. Any other good songs by them?

sistar+bora+invincible+youth+season+2.jpg

tumblr_lp1z8yiXJN1qbr4who1_500.jpg
668457_700b.jpg
snsd_tiffany_meme.png

vanty

Interesting. I'll admit the only exposure I've had to Sistar is the "so cool" MV and seeing Bora on IY2 which is what initially led me to watch that MV. I haven't seen anything outside of that. In the MV it could have been just the costume design or my previous IY2 bias but the other 3 didn't really click.
Hyorin (in pink/orange) has now clicked for you. And your life has now been changed forever.

Alta1r

Gorgeous.

And I'm gonna have to agree with Dice. Hyorin is almost Hyoyeon level.

Lol, errtime I see Hyorin's face, it reminds me of some sea-dwelling creature like an eel. Or a monster from like Final Fantasy or Diablo or something. I can't put my finger on it, but yeah, it's not a good thing.

On the opposite end of the spectrum:
tumblr_lwe9h2e8Ti1qhz4r8o1_500.gif

Ranvier

dat face aint gonna click with me

sorry

tumblr_lmhl7l7M9g1qk2u4ao1_400.gif
tumblr_lont14I7a81qdt8l7.gif

Sorry Vanty but I got to agree with Dice on that one. That link was good cus Hyorin has a banging body, but Bora wins because she's got a hot face and her body is almost as good.

tumblr21.jpg

As I've said before, unless a girl has a abnormally large forehead, that hairstyle should be banned.

They seem to be much taller, like they have super long legs or something but upon a bit of googleing it seems Bora is only 5 feet 4 inches.

I have a feeling Sunny is 4'11" and Taengoo may only be 5.1. Remember, even when they wear flats, they have shoe lifts. Tom Cruise Style.

Must we really start the Hyoyeon bashing again. She's only gotten prettier since they first started. And I haven't bombed in a while, don't make me do it. I'll hold this entire thread hostage if i have too.

tumblr_lwnepuLgTx1qb1ovyo1_400.png

vordhosbn

Banned
Lol, errtime I see Hyorin's face, it reminds me of some sea-dwelling creature like an eel. Or a monster from like Final Fantasy or Diablo or something. I can't put my finger on it, but yeah, it's not a good thing.

On the opposite end of the spectrum:
tumblr_lwe9h2e8Ti1qhz4r8o1_500.gif

Definitely see some resemblance to a turtle-like creature.

As they say: the comparison is Heaven or Hell.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
-_-

oh, yamato's bday.. happy bday. keep looking for a ring until you find the perfect one. it'll mean alot to Eunjung when you see her in 3 weeks.

Ranvier

please edit that hyorin pic out.

she has a smooshed pug face, like min.

People need to see the truth. In the world of Kpop we are used to seeing great faces and bad bodies, therefore when a girl with a good body comes along she's able to trick us, like some sort of Siren. It's so people know what's more important.

And Min from Miss A? Yeah she doesn't seem very attractive although in "breathe" her dancing was sexy, as long as the camera was far away.

Alty, who slapped your gurl?

tumblr_l1m3eqokGh1qbdgyqo1_500.jpg

vord said:
Haha. That's the least gender-confusing style I've seen on G-Dragon.
I thought it might be a husky Ambro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom