• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly

Bora over Hyorin for Sistar for sure.
PG1G3.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=k-i444F_o4k#!

Biscuits

I used to think Hyorin was my number one in Sistar cuz she's the talent of the group, but Bora's definitely rising in the ranks after these pics.

Still, Hyorin's got spunk - from the stuff I've seen of Bora, she seems pretty boring.

Alta1r

People need to see the truth. In the world of Kpop we are used to seeing great faces and bad bodies, therefore when a girl with a good body comes along she's able to trick us, like some sort of Siren. It's so people know what's more important.

All those Hyobombs make sense now...
For old time's sake. ;)

tumblr_lwof9o0Yh41r7posxo1_r1_250.gif
tumblr_lwof9o0Yh41r7posxo2_r1_250.gif

Ranvier

Yeah Min isn't bad, I thought he was talking about Jia

Lets say someone put a gun to your head and you had to pick one

Hyorin
tumblr_lknwmsPxsJ1qf9aaro1_500.jpg

Jia from Miss A
201207_missa_3.jpg

G-dragon
G-Dragongirl.jpg

I'd probably go with Hyorin then, the body is just too Banging.

And Godammit Dice, expect a Hyoshima Bomb sometime this weekend. You Have Been Warned.

Ranvier

No idea, just found it on tumblr while searching for SNSD laughing gifs.

No doubt Alta1r had a hand in it.

It might have been because she lost a fight, just look at her "mean" right punch.

2ih7bpz.gif

filler

Banned
Must we really start the Hyoyeon bashing again. She's only gotten prettier since they first started. And I haven't bombed in a while, don't make me do it. I'll hold this entire thread hostage if i have too.

tumblr_lwnepuLgTx1qb1ovyo1_400.png

Drop ze bomba, Ranman! This thread needs a good dose of sexy.

Ranvier

Goddamn. Sica and Yoong killin it in the winter green.

My Hyo NOT killing it in winter green. 8(

tumblr_lwehi6zR6W1qkolxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lwehi6zR6W1qkolxgo2_250.gif

Poor girl, this really is the story of her life. 5% of why I like her is because she's always been an underdog.

Her clothing style would not be out of place with the hipsters on Mission street here in SF.

tumblr_lwdi2szz9B1qkolxgo1_500.gif

Ranvier

Fuck that old lady.

Seriously, wtf is that granny's problem. I still don't get why everyone in Korea treats Hyo like she's a secondary character or something. That country needs to get its priorities straight.

They used to really do this shit in interviews, Hyo would get to say less stuff then that cunning Maknae. Thankfully she's awesome and took it in stride but still, I feel bad for the girl. At least she's most popular in the countries that really matter. Like Amerika. Just because she is nice and doesn't say anything back everyone (cept Yuri) walks all over her.

I would say she should start acting like a Princess like Sica
seosicasup.gif

But then she wouldn't be awesome Hyo anymore.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
wow @ taeyeon & sunny omg

And now for the under-appreciated, sweet, sexy, elegant beauty Dasom...

d267kg9.gif

mFd3h.jpg

rcy96.jpg

KYraz.jpg

LfkIx.jpg

beEmn.jpg

1KKeg.jpg
g9g4d.jpg

8jwTd.jpg
NjVCd.jpg

She's cute:

AJbV5.gif
gT1XL.gif
gUdGg.gif

h1QIS.jpg

Ed4xi.jpg

YZVhD.jpg

She has charm:

HxvRR.gif

NrTq5.jpg

Ya8eF.jpg

She looks this good at the friggin airport:

TxrxS.jpg

She can show her whole forehead and still look great:

CZ68I.jpg

She can bring the sexy:

sIQuP.jpg

XcvjG.jpg

F8g84.gif

Also, Soyou is not to be overlooked...

jpl8a.png

vYdNs.jpg

01zxx.jpg

This one is funny because it looks like she's messing up, but... uh yeah, dayum.

Z69fN.jpg

Dice

Of all the people to complain about a long neck, Yoona's biggest fan on GAF...

Deadly

IT'S THE 24TH, WHERE'S LOVEY DOVEY AT?
On December 24th, Core Contents Media stated, “We originally were going to release the 22-minute long ‘Lovey Dovey’ music video on December 24th, but we have decided to delay its release to January 2nd, 2012. We would like to bow our heads in apology to our fans. We promise that the release date will not change. Once again, we would like to apologize.” “We made the decision to delay it because we felt that the movie wouldn’t receive the spotlight it deserved amidst the year-end awards."
Seems like you'll have to wait

Alta1r

Of all the people to complain about a long neck, Yoona's biggest fan on GAF...

Lol. Hey hey, I said she's cute. Just those two pics though.. It's the length AND the thickness.

tumblr_lwnljjvVxG1qdn6tco1_400.gif

Hyomin's got a weird new haircut going on.
c6Uc9.jpg
This can't be life... that looks like the Shinyoung look... why?

Gah, what the fuck. Especially with Shinyoung losing some weight... Why the hell would you give ANY idol that dirty haircut??

So, I remember a long time ago hearing that 2NE1 is going to have a US release with Will.I.Am as the producer... I must say, that will be a terrible flop for them. Not only does that guy suck ass, but they will make the same mistake these Asian singers always make when trying to break into the US market: They try to change the sound to sound more "American." Has there been any leaks from that yet?

If Japanese versions of K-pop songs have taught me anything, it's that ignorance is bliss when it comes to K-pop lyrics. So many songs about how other girls are jealous. lol English will bring out the cheese for sure.

vanty

From what I saw on 2NE1 TV it's like 30% will.i.am and 70% some other guy, in terms of both lyrics and the music. I'm guessing it's taking so long for the stuff to come out because Teddy has to clean up will.i.am's mess before YG will let it be released.

2NE1 already sound 100x more "American" than any other kpop group anyway.

From what I saw on 2NE1 TV it's like 30% will.i.am and 70% some other guy, in terms of both lyrics and the music. I'm guessing it's taking so long for the stuff to come out because Teddy has to clean up will.i.am's mess before YG will let it be released.

2NE1 already sound 100x more "American" than any other kpop group anyway.

I agree, but it won't stop them from trying to sound more "American." In other words, "generic" and "safe."

Ronok

Hmmm, a lot of the performances from the recent music shows have been removed from youtube. Does anyone know where I can download them from? >.>

So, I remember a long time ago hearing that 2NE1 is going to have a US release with Will.I.Am as the producer... I must say, that will be a terrible flop for them. Not only does that guy suck ass, but they will make the same mistake these Asian singers always make when trying to break into the US market: They try to change the sound to sound more "American." Has there been any leaks from that yet?

If Japanese versions of K-pop songs have taught me anything, it's that ignorance is bliss when it comes to K-pop lyrics. So many songs about how other girls are jealous. lol English will bring out the cheese for sure.

We've already got a taste of english 2NE1 with "Can't Nobody" english version. It sounds alright, but the cheese starts to show at times.

Is 2ne1 not a korean equivalent of BEP (including their various solo works)? 2ne1 working with Will.I.Am seems like a good fit.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
LOL, Yuri's english is awful.

edit:

SM trolling us with Telepathy playing as they're getting on stage for the oh/gee performance :mad: and holy shit at that performance hahahahaha SO GOOD!

Alta1r

Lol, that video of Soshi performing Oh!/Gee for the army dudes was insane. Those guys went apeshit when they showed up.

So, I remember a long time ago hearing that 2NE1 is going to have a US release with Will.I.Am as the producer... I must say, that will be a terrible flop for them.

It could work out. I'm not really a fan of BEP's music but they're good at putting out singles that radio stations just lap up. Not sure if Will.I.Am produces BEP's music or not though.

Yoong MCing at some awards show:
tumblr_lwpzuoZP5n1qd704zo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lwpnlrLcrp1qd704zo1_500.jpg

And this f*cker again, lol.
tumblr_lwpsjjJEjz1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Dice

I posted Yenny singing a solo of 'Last Christmas' before, but this video makes it pretty clear that the Christmas inspirations for 'Be My Baby' were entirely intentional.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNxfvn-kMl8&feature=related

They have Mariah's 'All I Want for Christmas' lead directly into 'Be My Baby.
I love how Wonder Girls don't try to hide from these things, but take them head-on. This is how they have been in interviews as well. They keep it so real. Also, I think I am falling for Yenny. I will have to ask her out if she comes to Chicago. Love will find a way.

Dice

Y'all so soshi-focused. I gotta bring you some good alternative goodies. Variety is good for you.

Some Rainbow girls being lovely:

EmSQJ.jpg

BcC0N.jpg

unNoI.jpg

oQgMh.jpg

Jieun and Sunhwa being their usual cutey sexy selves:

9O1Jg.jpg

urdWY.jpg

My lovely wife to be:

qjdZz.jpg

...being kind of weird... in a cute way...

m3VMq.jpg

cQpb2.jpg

Nicole looking VERY nice on Immortal Song 2:

wvxNt.jpg

Y3D3v.jpg

Jingy workin her magic:

p9Doe.gif

l1WHw.gif

Gyuri going FULL GODDESS:

Dv2NP.jpg

And uh, going hiking with Nicole:

jPV6c.jpg

And finally... homeboy going for it... and getting it as far as I can tell.

I1Img.gif
GsTgq.gif

xy4tf.gif
jjZ7P.gif

Yamato under FBI surveillance for suspicions of bomb-making and weapons stockpiling.

Deadly

LOL, Yuri's english is awful.

edit:

SM trolling us with Telepathy playing as they're getting on stage for the oh/gee performance :mad: and holy shit at that performance hahahahaha SO GOOD!
Yeah such a troll with Telepathy, wish they'd promote that song. But ahhaa yeah those soldiers were hilarious. The officer had to calm down the front row haha

Alta1r

Yoona-bomb

tumblr_lwhldiULjF1qavnhq.gif

And finally... homeboy going for it... and getting it as far as I can tell.

I1Img.gif
GsTgq.gif

xy4tf.gif
jjZ7P.gif

Yamato under FBI surveillance for suspicions of bomb-making and weapons stockpiling.

Lol, Yamato.
Eunjung's definitely liking it.
Is this the latest episode? It looks like they're on some sort of variety show with the people in the background. Jangwoo's a G. And lol @ the guy in the background in that third one.

tumblr_lwlw7cl9Ut1qheo2jo1_250.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom