• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Long lost relatives:
tumblr_lwku31L59c1r3w6i0o1_500.gif

20111222_1324539082_02077800_1.jpg

Elegant:
RRHFc.jpg

Dice, how you gonna post Rainbow and leave out THE Jaekyung?

tumblr_lwbfrpUI7N1qlybzao1_400.gif
tumblr_lw1tytbWdf1qlybzao1_400.gif

Raiku

Merry Christmas K-pop bros.
Hadn't posted in a bit because of shifting locations for a while. Anyways, Merry Christmas!

xVAUM.jpg

Peace and love.

hVdRN.jpg

Conceptor

Is this the latest episode? It looks like they're on some sort of variety show with the people in the background. Jangwoo's a G. And lol @ the guy in the background in that third one.
Yeah it is. They gathered everyone together for an end of the year special I guess. Guy in the back is Kim Won Jun, one of the couple participants lolol

Merry Christmas KpopGaf

6mwbo.jpg

Merry Christmas guys!!!! have a good one and be safe!

Y'all so soshi-focused. I gotta bring you some good alternative goodies. Variety is good for you.Gyuri going FULL GODDESS:

Dv2NP.jpg

Fucking HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Future wife.....So Perfect.....Will marry her when I move to Korea in 2012.....Will then post pic and say 'u mad??'

Fafnir

Merry X-Mas GAF! So much Soshi programming to catch up on.

All I want for Christmas:
dMrL4.jpg

And this f*cker again, lol.
tumblr_lwpsjjJEjz1qd704zo1_500.jpg

LOL Seunggi/1N2D won the KBS Variety Daesang award, now he just needs to grow some balls and ask out Yoong.

Yuri was not impressed with Emperor Seunggi.
PmNKw.png

6YhFY.jpg

(._.)

Banned
I believe a new episode of Dangerous Boys aired. Patiently awaiting subbed version.

probably will be a while since its Christmas.

Peru

Gotta dig Jangwoo's determination.

Too much shit going on this christmas to catch up with all the k-pop holiday material. I'm working my way through the SNSD Christmas special and daaamn - Yuri is usually the worst at English, but her Winter Wonderland duet with Seohyun was awesome, from the duelling pianos to Seo actually letting loose in the rock part.

Finally official footage of Sooyoung's solo! Work those ballroom moves!

And got damn I always fall for "One Year Later". Doesn't hurt that Jessica looked this good http://youtu.be/CDK8OzDymyg First time I've heard guys shout a k-pop guy's name (probably because of Onew's banging sweater).

Yoona's cover is ok but the original is amazing and hilarious, so I'll just stick with that.

Tiffany just loves singing American pop songs. Duet with Sung Si Kyung was kinda OMG in that I hadn't pictured it. Dude even kills "Last Christmas", of course. "Silver Bells" w/ the rest was very sweet. Major man crush. +Sunny<3

Solid show. Shitty and unecessary MCs, of course.

On to Dangerous Boys. Gotta go for the important stuff now that I'm short on k-pop time.

Edit: lol ddr

Peru

Dangerous Boys is so much fun. They (the snsd members) just relax completely and fool around. It's times like this I wonder why I even bother watching shows with lame MCs ruining the flow.

Peru

This is a genuine request: Can someone get a question through to IU asking her why she never brings her guitar out in public anymore? She did "Not Going Anywhere" live with some random DUDE doing the guitar playing behind her???????

Ronok

This is a genuine request: Can someone get a question through to IU asking her why she never brings her guitar out in public anymore? She did "Not Going Anywhere" live with some random DUDE doing the guitar playing behind her???????

Yeah I'd like to know this as well. ; ; I miss her guitar playing. :(

Salazar

Catching up on first ep of Dangerous Boys.

lol at that dude trying so hard to stay cool when Yuri and Sica walk in.

hosuu.gif

Fany eating and talking. We are so god damn compatible it is unreal.

pxOu3.gif
amdKA.gif
trxJc.gif

WQY9E.gif
TR7h9.gif
A3MQq.gif

DXPett1

So I watched the live stream of Running Man last night actually pulled off 'super powers' quite well. Cannot wait for iSubs to catch up!

On the same subject is it true that Gary and Jihyo are tieing the knot or did i just see some bullshit photoshop...

So I watched the live stream of Running Man last night actually pulled off 'super powers' quite well. Cannot wait for iSubs to catch up!

On the same subject is it true that Gary and Jihyo are tieing the knot or did i just see some bullshit photoshop...

I'm gonna say photoshop.

Niks

lol at soshi having zero eye-hand coordination skills.
Surprisingly Sica did best among them at table tennis.

I wonder when the drama part is going to kick in. How many episodes is this supposed to air?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom