• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF7Avxq0CyA&feature=player_embedded

1bRGI.gif

DAT SOONKYU

Fany eating and talking. We are so god damn compatible it is unreal.

You like Twilight too?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Speaking of A Pink... where the fuck is my cd?!?

Oh man I hope it comes with a polaroid picture.

Max

I am not Max
Speaking of A Pink... where the fuck is my cd?!?

Oh man I hope it comes with a polaroid picture.

"[Update 12/12] We are still waiting for ACUBE to ship the bulk order to our contact in Korea. Please bear with us. Thank you."

;;

Hopefully the guy has sent them out by now....

back from east timor! had net there but it was ridiculously slow and shared by like 20 people in my dad's office so i thought visiting kpopgaf would be a bad idea.

so much content to go through......

lol snsd towering over akb48
tumblr_lwnnu5kAeR1r6agmyo1_500.jpg

tiffany and taeyeon wearing each others clothes :O
tumblr_ltzt2s7twh1qe39tho1_500.jpg

tumblr_lwrnzvvHDh1qc3k8xo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lwqe89aqQU1r3k0fmo1_250.gif
tumblr_lwqe89aqQU1r3k0fmo2_250.gif

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff
tumblr_lwmw13fsJQ1qdyghgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lspbbx6YFR1qgxgl6.gif

wife
tumblr_lwrn3lz8Ov1qc2fqjo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lwrn3lz8Ov1qc2fqjo2_1280.jpg
tumblr_lwrn3lz8Ov1qc2fqjo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_lwrn3lz8Ov1qc2fqjo4_1280.jpg
tumblr_lwrn3lz8Ov1qc2fqjo5_1280.jpg
tumblr_lwrn3lz8Ov1qc2fqjo6_1280.jpg

for you altair
tumblr_lw7768i7yi1r6ljdfo1_500.gif

Ashhong

Merry Christmas guys! still 20 minutes left here. Sorry I've been AFK for so long :( been busy with absolutely nothing. Just haven't been on the internet too much for some reason. I know you all miss me though, so I'll come back soon and do what I do best, troll.

<3

Peru

HYORi <3

In the interview, Lee said, &#8220;Since idol agencies have already earned a lot of money, please buy this dog calendar rather than idol calendars. Maybe if I sell more than 20,000 calendars, I&#8217;ll take off my top like Je Dong.&#8221;

Oh right T-ara's got a new show as well.. more stuff to watch.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yep, Christmas is over, time for a new avatar. Sorry Naeun, you were adorable.

Alta1r

Lol, this reminds me of that scene from Men In Black. "There's something I need to show you." "Slow down, girl. You ain't gotta hit the gas like that."

If Hyori took off her top and sold the pictures on a calendar, she would have enough money to save every dog on Earth.

First the Quasimodo boyfriend, now bribing people with promises to take off her clothes. That post-idol life crisis is kicking in full force. Now it's just a matter of time before a sextape gets "leaked."

Alta1r

"Post-idol" ?

Watch your mouth.

Lol. Hey, I love Hyori, it hurts me to say it too. I'm just saying, an idol in her 30s whose biggest asset was her sex appeal is like a basketball player in his 30s whose biggest asset was his athleticism. Just can't keep up with the young guns anymore and gotta start planning for post-playing/post-performing life.

Taengoo's up to something evil:
tumblr_lwtbl2Nbef1qkfnjho1_500.gif

tumblr_lwt7m9Njwk1qk9j4qo1_500.gif

Alta1r

Women only get sexier in their 30's, Hyori will still have it for a good while.

Haha, I actually read some study they did in the UK that concluded that women are sexiest at 31. Some peak combination of confidence, looks and style. Makes sense to me. I don't think Hyori's going to fall off a cliff or anything. But her days as a sexpot stage presence are numbered and/or arguably past her. Now she's gotta stick to variety and flashing herself for calendar buys, lol.
That last part is a joke!

tumblr_lwt58irXJw1qjbt1no6_250.gif
tumblr_lwt58irXJw1qjbt1no4_250.gif

tumblr_lwt58irXJw1qjbt1no3_250.gif
tumblr_lwt58irXJw1qjbt1no1_250.gif

Time to watch DB ep.2.
tumblr_lwtgyvJtCM1qkolxgo1_500.gif

tumblr_lwtgyvJtCM1qkolxgo2_500.gif

Max

I am not Max
On signed Snow Pink

[Update 12/24 11:29AM KST] We just got news from their fan manager that they have packed 4 big boxes of our cd bulk order and is ready to be shipped to our contact.

At this rate, we'll only have to wait another month!!

Max

I am not Max
OC introduced me to Dal Shabet the other day and those two songs are definitely my favourites

Been blasting C-real as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom