• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
IkcOq.jpg

TjFjb.jpg

jx1lS.jpg

Y1quV.jpg

Live Love Lime <3

Well that's it! This thread has made me realize that I think Korean pop stars are the best looking women in the world. My life's goal is to marry a kpop star. Thank you gaf..... you evil bastards.

Niks

+1 on the lime hate wagon.
Well.. not hate, but yeah, shes no where near all the praise shes getting.

the radioactive puke hair color certainly doesn't help...

Between Lime and Eunji, I have to say kpop-gaf taste has went down the drain....

vanty

Yeah Korean actresses are way hotter than idols. Also they're usually better at variety even if they're doing it for the first time, as Running Man has shown on many occasions.

Alta1r

Her outfit reminds me of Rinoa

Also, I prefer idols but I have a special place in my heart for Jung Eum.

Lol. I saw that shoot earlier today and didn't notice the Rinoa till you mentioned it. Sica would eat Rinoa for breakfast though.

more yejin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOmUcyExwpc&t=27s
(make sure to go HD and full screen)

this fancam is pretty awesome because if you notice from the gifs, she looks at the fancammer a bunch during the performance, even waves at 1:45.

@_@ dies

probably still won't top this http://minus.com/msneVZQjG/ though

Hot damn Yejin.. @___@

Alta1r

+1 on the lime hate wagon.
Well.. not hate, but yeah, shes no where near all the praise shes getting.

the radioactive puke hair color certainly doesn't help...

Between Lime and Eunji, I have to say kpop-gaf taste has went down the drain....

handshake.jpg

Course she would, Sica never appeared in a shitty game.
not trolling

Lol. Yeah I played FF8 for the card game and that's about it. Although Squall's limit break was kind of cool (Lionheart was it?), an Omnislash remix.

tumblr_m4p5wy61fc1qket4bo1_500.gif

Edgeward

the amount of time I spent downloading DBZ AMVs back in the day, man. Linkin Park, Powerman 5000, Limp Bizkit, Papa Roach......goodness.

The amount of vids that would appear when you type "Naruto" and "Lincoln Park" was astounding and that was years ago. I would then count how many of them were set to "In the end"

Final two Big Bang teasers... wtf YG, first you give us badass TOP then you drop weird Daesung on us.

Super Junior to release their 6th studio album before Leeteuk joins the military
Super Junior‘s Leeteuk revealed that Super Junior’s sixth studio album will be released before he goes away to serve his two-year mandatory military service.

On May 27th, during Super Junior ‘Super Show 4‘ in Seoul Olympic Park Stadium, Leeteuk went on stage and surprisingly revealed, “Our sixth album will be released before I go to serve my military service“.

SM Entertainment confirmed through a phone conversation with Osen, “It is true that Super Junior is currently working on their sixth album“.

Super Junior released their fifth album ‘Mr. Simple‘ in August 2011, which garnered much love both domestically and internationally, therefore many fans are highly anticipating Super Junior’s sixth album.

Meanwhile, Super Junior held their ‘Super Show 4&#8242; encore stages in Seoul Olympic Park Stadium on May 26th and May 27th. Super Junior who has toured 10 cities and performed 24 times for ‘Super Show 4&#8242; to a total of 400,000 audience members.
Are you guys excited or what.

Park Ji Sung Running Man looks so good, really excited.

Dal Shabet "BANG BANG" album tracklist.

1. Enter Dal&#9733;Shabet (Intro)
  2. Disco Time
  3. Supa Dupa Diva
  4. Pink Rocket
  5. Bling Bling
  6. Hit U (feat. Bigtone)
  7. Girl Girl Girls (feat. Makustle)
  8. Love Shake
  9. Many Boys
  10. Mirror
  11. Mr. BANG BANG