• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
part 3!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zchp1mXP_4&feature=g-u&context=G2ce485dFUAAAAAAACAA

aosidjfa;oidjf, tiffany wae so cute
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA-f-POdAx8

tiffany flute fancam + taeng doing aegyo to her
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDaH0PImVf0

tumblr_lx4pze6UzN1qbs2t2o1_250.jpg
tumblr_lx4pze6UzN1qbs2t2o2_250.jpg
tumblr_lx4pze6UzN1qbs2t2o3_250.jpg

Peru

Choi Minsoo back on Running Man was legendary, even if all the members but Jaesuk were stuck in one spot for most of the show. This dude is amazing.. the tickling, the stories he told..

Salazar

Choi Minsoo back on Running Man was legendary, even if all the members but Jaesuk were stuck in one spot for most of the show. This dude is amazing.. the tickling, the stories he told..

I watched the start of the Sooro and Yejin this afternoon. So good.

When Gary says he is going to modestly, humbly accept whatever comes, and refuse to beg to be picked up by the car - and then when the car door is locked he is practically clawing at it to be let in. And GwangSoo with his cheer squad.

w9Iqy.png

Hyoyeon is definitely shining on Dangerous Boys. Sooyoung, too. That girl is insanely charming.

Paging Max, Dice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uk2hWlnETJ4&feature=player_embedded

Salazar

I hope Rainbow's adaptation to the Japanese market doesn't go too far this year. They're not going to break like Kara have over there; it'd be nice if DSP kept them home a bit.

panda21

Sistar's album is really good :D One of my surprise favourite albums along with T-ara's Roly Poly in Copabanana album (it has both Roly Poly versions, Yayaya and a bunch of other good songs).

got a 2NE1 live album as well, can't wait to check that out.

Salazar

Well, eating a pomegranate while wearing an expensive white outfit is pretty ballsy/naive.

Tiffany is a scary person, man. No way could that kid make eye contact, and I can understand why not.

You a handsome sumbitch.

DXPett1

The guy is truely the stuff of nightmares. The setup with the music, fog , lights & empty building made for a great show

Alta1r

One thing I didn't like about the part where they're watching how much each DB swore over the week was how some girl or another (everybody at first, then Soo towards the middle to end) kept giggling and breaking up the mood every time someone tried to be serious. And how the girls would start smiling when they were talking to the boys about it instead of keeping a straight face.

tumblr_lx7w1n3VaM1qblz41o1_500.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Didn't take long for him to realize how he should be addressing Taeyeon.

Alta1r

That guy just made a lot of mortal enemies. He must have a deathwish.

Cant blame him though.

Lol. With you, wing, Biscuits, Faf and lurkers he probably made like 15 in this thread alone.

I can't stop watching that second gif, her first reaction.

Salazar

txt5S.jpg
SOsyo.jpg

On January 3, T-ara’s agency, Core Contents Media, said, “You will understand why T-ara members turned into zombies if you watch the second video.”

The video will be released on January 10. The video has a horror theme, like the music video for Michael Jackson’s “Thriller.” A zombie appears in a club and people who are in the club are infected by the zombie.

T-ara’s previous songs “Roly Poly,” released in August last year and “Cry Cry,” in November last year, already swept through Korean music charts. When they released a joint song with Davichi, “We were In Love,” the song also ranked No. 1 as the third hit song in a row.

Added to these, the success of “Lovey Dovey” helped T-ara make a new record of placing four songs on top just in five months.

T-ara will perform the song on Mnet’s M Countdown on January 5 for the first time.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oh man, it all makes sense now! so if i drive my car off a cliff with a dead detective in my car (after i get a new face and hair and stuff) i will turn into a zombie? awesome.

so where does the Yankin MV come into play? After they're cured of the T-virus?

Salazar

Ah, people misreading Oniontaker's twitter, it turns out. He just wants them to come.

oniontaker oniontaker
@
@soyuri twitter.com/soyuri/statuse… this tweet. They're coming to the UK, DAMN IT!
1 hour ago
»

oniontaker oniontaker
@soyuri Soy, I believe you made a spelling error and wrote US instead of UK.
1 hour ago

soyuri Soy! (Oanh Nguyen)
by oniontaker
The promotions in US, begins^^~~ haha World Tour....!! get ready!! GG...
5 hours ago

Xt9GH.gif

A London date would do amazing business, though. I mean, they saw the insanity over SHINee.

g5grG.png
nA29t.png

Salazar

So much win.

Singer Lee Hyori will be featuring SPICA‘s new MV.

Hyori’s agency B2M Entertainment is releasing a new girl group SPICA, and Hyori is featuring in their “Intensely” MV to show her support.

The singer will be revealing her sexier side for the first time in a long while, wearing heavy eye makeup and dark lipstick.

B2M Entertainment remarked, “Hyori showed her interest in SPICA even before she decided to feature in their MV. She came to their photo shoots and offered her advice and helped them prepare for their debut in a lot of different ways. She even came up with ideas for their profile photo and album jacket cover concepts.”

The “Intensely” MV was directed by director Kim Chul from director Cha Eun Tek‘s division, and is scheduled to be released via B2M’s official Youtube channel as well as various music sites on the 10th.

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/01/lee-hyori-to-feature-in-spicas-new-mv

rVSk5.jpg

8Oi3h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom