• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Hyo is stealing the show.

+ Soonkyu

tumblr_lx4m3bnk4k1qc4w9vr6.gif

tumblr_lx4m3bnk4k1qc4yyw7f.gif

tumblr_lx4m3bnk4k1qc40w3dk.gif

But Sunny killing it on shows is a given. The way she breaks up laughing there makes me doubt that that is one of Soshi's regular exercises.

Ranvier

exactly. although, I haven't been keeping up with IY, hows that going?

That hypnotism crap they showed on the "preview" section seems like such bullshit. These damn shows always pull crap like this. Right when its going good, they bring out the cheese.

Hello Baby was notorious for this. The best parts of that show was when the girls were just sitting around taking care of that bratty kid. Then they would add stuff like missions and Guest MCs. Almost ruined the show. Cept when Mong was on, that guy is alright.

yfPLa.jpg

Salazar

exactly. although, I haven't been keeping up with IY, hows that going?

Apparently not so great. I'll catch up when I start having to catch the train in the mornings again. Dangerous Boys is demonstrating - as someone said earlier - that Soshi just don't need MCs to run a show for them. Skilled PDs, yeah, but from there on they can handle it themselves.

And yes, Mong is a cool guy.

monggeunnavmz.gif

This intro kills me, though.

Yeah, holla back at ya boy
You know what time it is
Old style collabo
Yeah, you're now rockin wit the best
Beleeeee dat
Turn the volume up cos it's a hot track
I said it's a hot track
Black Secret where you at
Hot hot hot track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pt_A30A1HiA

It's like JYP turned up to eleven.

vanty

IY2 ep 3 was the last I watched I think, don't think I'll go on. I like the girls, but really don't like the MCs or the structure of the show.

Ranvier

Yeah, Taewoo and Shinyoung really made that show. They were so damn funny and really good and keeping it flowing.

036944.jpg

Man, now I kinda want to rewatch the show. I never did get past episode 32 because that's when Yuri left. Maybe there are some Taewoo and Narasha gems in the later episodes.

Salazar

"Take Care of Us Captain" is a pretty cool title.

Hyori has been underrepresented in Kpop-GAF. Time to recognise the Queen, and her apparently imminent return.

fhzcW.gif
JQnr1.gif

p2viN.gif
Hahvu.gif

K2gvd.gif
YuXBM.gif

uZTgW.gif
os5CT.gif

On meeting Jessica Alba, lol.

Ooqlx.gif

Alta1r

Hyo is stealing the show, Yuri needs to show up.

Yeah, Hyo's been entertaining on Dangerous Boys. I think her and Yoong's boy going gross over her is really helping her out.

tumblr_lx5hkbsMyA1r91vuso1_500.jpg

But Sunny killing it on shows is a given.

Yeah, Sunkyu is good. Except when she does that loud, barreled over laugh. That sounds way too fake. It ends up killing any humor for me, when any of the girls do it. I like Sunkyu more when she's a bit milder, like when she's hanging out with her tall boy and talking and laughing normally.

Take some cameras and film it variety style and errbody wins.

Lordy lordy lordy, I need more of whatever shoot this came from:
62097a00jw1dooo67qrphg.gif

Peru

Gil's either got a really kind heart or really wants to see Hyori topless

Lee Hyori has revealed that Leessang‘s Gil purchased 1,000 copies of her charity calendar.

On January 4th, she tweeted, “Gil oppa, thank you for ordering 1,000 copies of the calendar. I’m shedding tears right now.”

Rainbow Pixie teaser http://youtu.be/BVAlQ9D1uPw

looks pretty crappy if you ask me

Conceptor

The drawing-relay game in RM27 (DBSK) is killing me. So bad, but so good.

Rainbow Pixie.. eh. I hope it's not on Japanese promotion/TV show Rainbow levels D:

Mr Jared

Hay guys.. who is the girl on the right in this pic?

6AHHD.jpg

Would be much appreciated ... for research purposes :3

Girlfriend is browsing for hairstyle ideas

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oo I think I know who that is.. I always see him on tournament streams.

good stuff @ twitch

Deadly

Same thing happened to Seohyun. She was average and then for some odd reason, outta nowhere, she started lookin good.
Problem?
I always thought Seohyun looked great and the same up until now except in the Girls Generation era where she had front bangs. God that was terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom