• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

KNOIr.gif

2DDJK.gif

Lol. She looks like a rat or hamster or something. Something small and furry.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
You're crossing lines. Bangs-GAF may at this point consist only of myself, but we don't play.

bangs gaf... looooooooooool

sorry, this is the Seohyun I <3

NPI3d.jpg

and these are the bangs i can't stand, especially on this lil lady

1uiPc.jpg

HYUNA WTF ARE YOU THINKING, THAT IS WORSE THAN PURPLE GRANNY HAIR

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I liked bangs when Taeyeon had them, it looked quite good on her. Side-bangs looks amazing on everyone though

yeah, i mean.. bangs aren't bad at all. it's just that hyuna makes it look horrible while someone like eunji can pull it off (dice's avatar)

That looks pretty bad. I am not particularly fond of Hyuna like the rest of kpopgaf seems to be, but she looks much worse here than with other hairstyles.

One thing is bangs in general, where less is often more in my opinion, but there is not a single person in the world that look good with bowl cut bangs. That shit needs to go.

Ranvier

Lol phono where are you getting this seostache stuff. Hilarious and I kinda see it but you can't just throw out something like that without providing pictorial evidence.

Im really worried about the Christmas episode of dangerous boys. From the previews it seems like the boys go out to buy presents for them and they do a whole opening of gifts thing. That whole segment of going to be full of all kind of cheese. Swiss, Brie, cheddar, maybe even the unholy stinking bishop. It might even be worse then that hypnotism segment where the boys "recall" stuff. I'm dreading that episode. My head might implode from the cringe.

Alta1r

Lol phono where are you getting this seostache stuff. Hilarious and I kinda see it but you can't just throw out something like that without providing pictorial evidence.

Im really worried about the Christmas episode of dangerous boys. From the previews it seems like the boys go out to buy presents for them and they do a whole opening of gifts thing. That whole segment of going to be full of all kind of cheese. Swiss, Brie, cheddar, maybe even the unholy stinking bishop. It might even be worse then that hypnotism segment where the boys "recall" stuff. I'm dreading that episode. My head might implode from the cringe.

Don't encourage Seostache pics Ranman! Current Seo pics are good.

tumblr_lx9x0u8c011r7ahs0o1_400.png

TRASH TALKING BORAM + HYUNA ALL ON ONE PAGE!?!?!?!?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

(&#9583;°&#9633;°&#65289;&#9583;&#65077; &#9531;&#9473;&#9531;

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Should watch dream high. I think it's only 13 eps. Can easily finish it in a day if you wanted to. Dream high 2 airs in 3-4 weeks.

Alta1r

Should watch dream high. I think it's only 13 eps. Can easily finish it in a day if you wanted to. Dream high 2 airs in 3-4 weeks.

Where do you watch it?

I remember this gif from way back in the day in the other thread, probably the first time I saw IU:
tumblr_lw9kakQul71qhezj1o1_500.gif

I am down to watch more of that.

Watch SNSD girls go to school. You can't appreciate where they are now without knowing where they've been.

tumblr_lkqv51dyjq1qzcavo.gif

Xamdou

oh yeah, definitely. I was just pointing out to him that she's a big one most of the episodes.

and teacher shi..... want

Yeah I know... didn't realize how many eps IU wore the fat suit XD!

Teacher Shi though... yeah very tough yet caring Dream High teacher. Damn all this talk makes me want to watch the entire series all over again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom