• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

LB4D4.jpg

Salazar

lol at Jae Suk saying Kookie should pitch an Old Boy sequel, Health Boy, where a youth is trapped in a gym and can do nothing but build muscle for fifteen years.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I like ns yoon ji because she speaks english <3 <3 <3 took me by surprise on oh my school

she so purdy

HdZo4.jpg

I finished the series in three days. I liked it.

Watch it :p

Oh, and it's 16 episodes with one special.

ooo, not sure why i thought 13 lol

Max

I am not Max
1:42 AM - Conceptor: ah, what a pleasant surprise. bomi is mcing
1:42 AM - Conceptor: not even gon' tell max
1:42 AM - Conceptor: fuck max

true story.

Max

I am not Max
2:13 AM - Conceptor: APINk
2:13 AM - Max: OMG
2:13 AM - Conceptor: APINK
2:13 AM - Max: YES
2:13 AM - Max: YES

OMG BOMI BAWLING ;-;

Ranvier

tumblr_lx74ucP0631qbs9moo1_250.jpg
tumblr_lx74ucP0631qbs9moo2_250.jpg

tumblr_lx74ucP0631qbs9moo3_250.jpg
tumblr_lx74ucP0631qbs9moo4_250.jpg

tumblr_lwik6wgh6o1qc2c9do2_r1_400.jpg
tumblr_lwik6wgh6o1qc2c9do5_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_lvgdt4QqcB1qkolxgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lvgdt4QqcB1qkolxgo3_250.gif

I remember on Hello Baby when that cunning Maknae accused Hyo of always sneaking out of the dorm to go to dance clubs. I can see her and Sica doing that. Sica's probably stiff on the dance floor but guaranteed Hyo can get down.

Apparently, Yuri is super sick, which explains her lack of awesome lately. Poor girl.

Ah8qagGCEAEeFcA.jpg

Peru

Only watched it in LQ (where's my HD??) but the T-ara performance was very nice. I think they do better with easier, more casual dance routines because they're allowed to be comfortable. The great Cry Cry had an impressive choreography that should've been their best, but they couldn't quite sell it. Roly Poly and this is much more entertaining to look at.

DXPett1

The drawing-relay game in RM27 (DBSK) is killing me. So bad, but so good.

They play it again on RM41. Even if you don't like the game check out that episode. Probably one of my all time favourites. Lee Sun-gyun is a absolute champ and TANK! from Cowboy Bebop is constantly getting played throughout the episode so its a automatic win for me :D

Huh, kinda not. Running Man should totally do official merch.

I would be all over that shit, very quickly

Salazar

Only misstep with Fany's hair was the horrible blonde Hoot wig.

XrkGG.gif
8nOvO.gif
Y4Fjg.gif

VyTeA.gif
p7f02.gif
a07Kx.gif

Lovey Dovey is killer live. Cannot wait for some HQ gifs, because Eunjung looks amazing. And you're right, OC. Soyeon so much <3<3<3

Quadratic

Wow. 90% shuffling indeed. I'll be shocked if they don't all-kill the music shows with this single. The competition is so weak right now.

tumblr_lxant4gQ5B1r9a8ozo1_500.gif

Salazar

loool, Bomi was holding it together until she got passed the mic.

Grasshopper at Leessang's show.

orAJt.jpg
tWrM5.jpg

This man is actually a god.

Conceptor

Yeeep :>

Big Bang's 2012 greetings - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IACzQvWgOxU

Seeing YJS win his award and then go on to thank the RM crew for persevering through was so good, especially since I happened to watch this clip a week or so earlier. KJK and Gary on KJE's Chocolate http://youtu.be/5dYBskD6ufw. They play a little game and call HaHa/Gwang Soo and while it's possible that this was arranged beforehand [maybe to help promote the show a little - who knows], you can't help but see the genuine friendship between these guys. Same with the rest of the crew, Ji Hyo, Joong Ki and obviously Lizzy

Conceptor

Are heels difficult to perform in? Lots of female artists seem to manage.
Given the choice I think many would prefer to wear something a little more stable and comfortable (or I would hope so lol). Can't imagine the condition some of their feet are in and it's always a little cringeworthy seeing them on the more candid/backstage/ vids. Sure as hell wouldn't play tennis in something like that, no matter how many years of practice I've had :lol

Salazar

I think no heels is part of why I enjoy practice vids so much.

OH93i.gif

AtYg1.gif
6tDqS.gif

XYY2D.gif
L3AUO.gif

EPbIf.gif
zLEYA.gif

UNPix.gif

qac2K.gif

Hwayoung still has to work three times as hard to look half as cool as the other members.

Alta1r

NS+YoonG++01.png

one more NS YoonG picture. daaamn.

What is this YoonG blasphemy? There is only one Yoong in these parts, and she ain't got blonde hair. And who is this girl? She's kind of cute.

tumblr_lxb6e04Xy41qge7byo1_500.gif

lol at Jae Suk saying Kookie should pitch an Old Boy sequel, Health Boy, where a youth is trapped in a gym and can do nothing but build muscle for fifteen years.

LOL.

They must be so glad they don't have to dance in heels during this promotion!

Lol, poor Boram. They're still wearing platforms though, which is slightly better than heels. That shuffling was pretty sexy. Every time I see Jiyeon's top from a distance I feel like I need to put in my password to unlock my phone.

tumblr_lxbtefCQc41qcv807o1_500.gif

Yeeep :>

Big Bang's 2012 greetings - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IACzQvWgOxU

Seeing YJS win his award and then go on to thank the RM crew for persevering through was so good, especially since I happened to watch this clip a week or so earlier. KJK and Gary on KJE's Chocolate http://youtu.be/5dYBskD6ufw. They play a little game and call HaHa/Gwang Soo and while it's possible that this was arranged beforehand [maybe to help promote the show a little - who knows], you can't help but see the genuine friendship between these guys. Same with the rest of the crew, Ji Hyo, Joong Ki and obviously Lizzy

jesus the hosts heels are insane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom