• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

They play it again on RM41. Even if you don't like the game check out that episode. Probably one of my all time favourites. Lee Sun-gyun is a absolute champ and TANK! from Cowboy Bebop is constantly getting played throughout the episode so its a automatic win for me :D
Oh I meant bad as in the drawings, :lol. The game was awesome. I'm going through the older episodes since I skipped them when the Soshi RM episode happened so when I get there I'll probably end up posting about it anyhow lol

Conceptor

After School ?
Yeah

UHkra.gif

^The melody of the verse is very similar to Jessie J's Price Tag. Apart from that, i quite like it.

I was fearing that it would sound a bit syrupy going by the teaser and concept photos, but it has a slight edge compared to what over companies churn out.

Peru

Only problem is her actual rap skills are only displayed for like 1 second, but whatever - I think it's going to make her more popular, which is what's important right now, and then her qualities will come out one by one.

Lyrics, though <3 " 'It's always the ugly ones who complain', jerks who say that can piss off"

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
msXao.gif

Edit: Yoonji must like this new style because it's the first time I've seen her 100% confident on stage. Sorry, no youtube.

Calcaneus

Oh, there we go. 6. Fanfics annoy me on a deep level.
Its not as bad (kinda) when you realize that these have to be kids making these for the most part. I was into fanfics when I was 11 too. You grow out of it once you hit middle school and you realize you like real girls/guys.

Dice

T-ara was pretty great. They're really bad at hiding when they don't like something, so it's good when they are having fun like tonight. Random thoughts:

-Starting with Qri is a good thing.
-Lowrise jeans are the best thing for Boram.
-Soyeon & Hyomin are so cute.
-Not many people seem to know it, but Soyeon is the best dancer... when she feels like it. She is the only one to get the timing on the "oh oh oh oh" part.
-Hwayoung can't moonwalk. There is nothing in the proper method to be making the floor squeak.

Edit: I just realized none of them can moonwalk. I was paying attention to Hwayoung on her part and didn't realize they were supposedly all supposed to be doing it back and forth behind her. Good gracious, CCM, get them a dance instructor who knows the actual trick to moonwalking!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
omg A pink won last night?!? I fell asleep right after T-ara.

Time to watch everything again in HD!!!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yea but you like Boram, so your opinion is invalid.

BTW, KMF 2012 tickets go on sale in a few weeks

h8 u bro

btw, closer seats this time?! also, music bank concert in LA!

Starting with Paris in February, the show will be stopping by Hong Kong, Los Angeles, and finally Buenos Aires, with other cities currently being negotiated. Producers of the show are busy trying to line up artists for the overseas performances.
wooooooooo

did someone say Boram?

Hwayoung is still the best like this like that yeah!

did someone say hwayoung?

ZZKq5.jpg

Ashhong

You and Sal praise Boram but I see no Boram pics in Sals last T-ara post. Coincidence? I think not.

Closer seats? I dont know...the prices go up every year! Music Bank will be insane to get into though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
The Music Bank performance of Lovey Dovey was way better than the MV.

mcountdown! and of course it was better, only the story MV is out haha :p

we still have the dance MV to go, the zombie mv, the tokyo MV, and another one.. i forgot what it is about though.

STOKED

Alta1r

mcountdown! and of course it was better, only the story MV is out haha :p

we still have the dance MV to go, the zombie mv, the tokyo MV, and another one.. i forgot what it is about though.

STOKED

Lol Music Bank, mcountdown, M-something. I want to see the zombie one just for the novelty and definitely whichever one it is that has the girls from the new group in it.

MCountdown_Lovey_Dovey_Comeback_Stage_05.01.12_70.jpg.scaled500.jpg
MCountdown_Lovey_Dovey_Comeback_Stage_05.01.12_57.jpg.scaled500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I guess those girls from the MV aren't from CCM's new group?

top youtube comment on the tokyo MV teaser:

the two unknown girls from 0:23 - 0:26 are Lee Haein and Hwang Jung Eum respectively. Both are actresses in the same company as&#65279; T-ara.

:mad:

Salazar

They have similar faces, and still some Core Contents staff has trouble telling apart which is the co.ed member, and which is the T-ara member.

Maybe we could swap in Hyoyoung for Hwayoung, and only some irrelevant stans would notice.

vanty

Is there a better quality video for that T-ara performance? Looks like it was just taken off a shitty stream not from the HD broadcast.

Peru

I find it funny, and very telling, that after the article saying Trouble Maker would adjust their choreography was released, they've become increasingly "comfortable" and intimate, that no move is removed, that Hyunseung has thrown away all notions of "manner hands" away and now just grabs Hyuna's ass, that they this week, for their goodbye stage, also added the dry hump segment from the Gayo to the number, including a good old doggy style manouvre, and that no further articles or mentions of censorship have been released. TV censorship in Korea: a good old farce. But I'm happy as long as that bump and grind lives on, although 'seung overdoes the yelps and moans a bit.

Alta1r

Lol, after always seeing the girls in heels of some sort, any time I see them without heels now their heads always seem too big for their bodies. Especially Fany and Hyo for some reason.
And Sica/Teangoo a bit, but there's no need to get into that.

tumblr_lx5i2ffvri1r91vuso2_500.jpg

I guess those girls from the MV aren't from CCM's new group?

top youtube comment on the tokyo MV teaser:

:mad:

What?? Lame!

iOAn5R8bHUDzH.gif

iLrRzviXWGDc0.gif

Remember a few weeks ago when everyone ragged on Boram, and Then I as like "Y'all crazy Boram is the hottest member" and then like 2 days later everyone was all "Holy crap Boram is hot!!" and I was like "I know".....

yea...

Dice

Remember a few weeks ago when everyone ragged on Boram, and Then I as like "Y'all crazy Boram is the hottest member" and then like 2 days later everyone was all "Holy crap Boram is hot!!" and I was like "I know".....

yea...
I don't remember saying either of those things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom