• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT2| Taking Off the Training Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

hEZ49.gif

7Ankt.gif

^^^^^ The move that initially sold me on Miss A.

Ashhong

Damn is it me or are the lows in 9 muses - news really....low? Its almost nonexistent. Makes it sound like some low quality rip

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
wtf @ inkigayo just now.. nicole, goo and iu showing off their pets and then someone comes up dressed as a dog ._.

svhi5.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Miniskirts and knee socks are a good look.

Heads up: Brave Girls' Yejin singing with Electroboyz

This is a much better look for Yoonji. Latex is just... ehhh...

OH MY GRACIOUS A Pink looks amazing. And Inkigayo has the best direction as usual. Gotta love the guys going crazy during the dance break.

Boyfriend best male rookies. They're actually singing. And they are masculine. And the song doesn't suck.

Fuck this stream, fucking up for amazing Rainbow Pixie stage! edit: nm the hd is already out, holy balls these pixie fans are on top of this shit

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
The new youtube player thing Allkpop started using is driving me insane, I can't click into youtube anymore.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Now you actually have to click play and then click the Youtube button/icon at the bottom right of the video ;(

Dice

Click on the Youtube logo on the bottom right when it is playing.

Edit: Damn you, OC. Youtube is for chumps, anyway.

Conceptor

IY2 ep 7 has been the most similar to season 1 yet imo. Cow poop, shovel jumping, animal ownership with quizzes. Sunny dominating - 'in this world the rich get richer and the poor poorer'

Part-time Millionaire

Dice

I can't tell if Hyunyoung is trying too hard or if she has been holding in so much aegyo for so long that it's like an explosion with this concept. However, the fact the other members had to peel her away from the fancammers at idol sports makes me think perhaps the latter is more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom