• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

W_Dreamer

Just came to say I had a Nicole dream last night.

She was in the computer labs typing something up like a report or resume.

We engaged in a conversation of how noticeable American accents were. She was quite pleasant to talk to. Id post some smiling Nicole pics but I dont have any...

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

Alta1r

I bet she wouldn't hate it if she were the popular one instead of Hyuna.

LOL.

tumblr_m7mrj6qHVD1rp9iwho1_250.gif
tumblr_m7mrj6qHVD1rp9iwho2_250.gif

TAHITI, a rookie girl group, has released the MV for their first single Tonight.

They got some lookers.

So 2ne1's "I am the best" is now a thing in Dance Central 3.

One step closer to my dream game of a kpop filled Dance Central.

Gotta get that Genie leg shake on there.

Jezan

One of these days I'll buy one of these Soshi LG TVs and just have Soshi on repeat in 3D all day and night.

I will do the same.

*Passing by the TVs in any store, LG TV playing Soshi video, starts singing...the only one singing ....and dancing if friends are around :p* The world must know about the girls!

Lol. I'm not a fan of the rap in Bing Bing either, but in that it's just 10 seconds. And the rest of the song is:

6bGTy.jpg

Fixed

BoA - The Shadow

Everyone should give this song a listen, if they haven't already.

Holy shit this is awesome. So much better than the one she is promoting.

If this shit gets on the big 3 music shows before Crayon Pop I'm gonna be pissed.

What exactly are the three big ones? Music Core, Music Bank and Inkigayo? Or is M Countdown one of them?

Thanks for posting the interview Peru, Gayoon is my favourite 4minute member.

i4zHFH7BN1keW.gif

·feist·;40170931 said:

Smoothly failing to mention the giant elephant in the room, the one wearing red shorts. Kind of annoying really, I wanted to hear them talk about the subject. Main reason I watched most of all three.

Needs more next level.

[Live HD 720p] 120722 - NS Yoon G - I catch you (Comeback stage) - Inkigayo

Loving those Sunny pics, thanks feist!
Nice avatar. Shame about the jersey.

Smoothly failing to mention the giant elephant in the room, the one wearing red shorts. Kind of annoying really, I wanted to hear them talk about the subject. Main reason I watched most of all three.
Heh. Unless someone breaks down, gets fired, or tries to get out of their contract, you can't expect much real honesty on the new additions.

RubyFaith

I backtracked and saw people were getting mad over Soyul's "rap" during Bing Bing.

tumblr_m6700zoM5h1rqyyns.gif

I honestly don't see a problem with it unless they were claiming it was some hip hop Tupac spitting flow having verse but all it was was a simple "COME HERE MY CUTIE BOY~" etc, meant to be cute.

Same with Hwayoung's wack ass "I liku liku disss~"
You gotta take it with a grain of salt and know it isn't serious. Especially with it being kpop. I prefer lighthearted raps in songs like Bing Bing over serious ones. If they were trying to go hardcore with the rap, then we'd have a issue worth ridiculing.

The end.

Alta1r

Back to being not-goodlooking

Max who is your avatar? I thought Chorong was your girl.

I backtracked and saw people were getting mad over Soyul's "rap" during Bing Bing.

I honestly don't see a problem with it unless they were claiming it was some hip hop Tupac spitting flow having verse but all it was was a simple "COME HERE MY CUTIE BOY~" etc, meant to be cute.

You gotta take it with a grain of salt and know it isn't serious. Especially with it being kpop. I prefer lighthearted raps in songs like Bing Bing over serious ones. If they were trying to go hardcore with the rap, then we'd have a issue worth ridiculing.

The end.

Lol. No one is comparing the rap to any real rap. It sounds ridiculous just by itself. Especially Hwayoung's “I like it lika dis."

The end.

This is some bullshit fanboy drivel right here. The rap is fucking awful no matter how you look at it. Certified trash.

·feist·;40194528 said:
Heh. Unless someone breaks down, gets fired, or tries to get out of their contract, you can't expect much real honesty on the new additions.

Obviously I was not expecting honesty. Just wanted an introduction. In episode 2, they are 7. Then suddenly in the next episode, they are 8. But not a word. As much as everyone wishes it was not so, T-ara consists of 8 (soon 9) members now, how the fuck can they neglect to talk about it on the show? Shitty show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRREIew-OGw

Lizzy seems really popular on the variety shows. If E-Young learnt how to bow properly, maybe she would be a little more popular too.

New hair for a few days then goes back to her old hair. Really hoping these are just barely surfacing and are older pictures, but I doubt it ;_;

RIP pretty hair.

vanty

Are the people preferring Eunjung with long hair the same as the people who prefer Sooyoung with long hair? There can't be two different sets of people being so wrong.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This is some bullshit fanboy drivel right here. The rap is fucking awful no matter how you look at it. Certified trash.
Not really. I honestly think of a lot of idol "raps" like cheerleader chants. They're cute, it's a change of pace form the singing, that's it.

Tenck

Are the people preferring Eunjung with long hair the same as the people who prefer Sooyoung with long hair? There can't be two different sets of people being so wrong.

Lol?

Sooyoung looks her best with any length of hair. This is the first time I've heard this complaint, and hopefully the last time :p

ryan-ts

Back to being not-goodlooking
tumblr_m7ksqlgmGU1rt238oo1_500.gif

Max.... wtf

I like both. They're like 5 seconds long man, I just roll with it and sing along.

Crayon Pop doing some dancing to some western songs on Simply Kpop :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_tCz1GLgpI

Inauguration of T-ara's first official fan club +english subs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJ3TDxB3aU

*the members of T-ara paid out of their own pockets for the first official fanclub meeting.
Crayon Pop can do it all!

Why does T-ara seem to pay for everything? I'm more then a little suspicious right now.

This is the real attitude toward crazy fans;
Jang Geun Suk has issued a warning toward sasaeng fans once again.

On July 22, Jang Geun Suk posted on his Twitter, “You set up antenna inside my taxi, forcefully sending empty cabs to follow me around, transmitting GPS signals… wow, what a variety of methods,” expressing his anger and frustration.

He followed, “I’m saying this once again but I don’t need any fans like sasaengs so piss off” and “I don’t need this anymore! I feel like crap.”

Last October, Jang Geun Suk posted a similiar message saying, “Saesang kids. You must be following me around, whispering delusions that you know every single move I make. But did you know this? By doing so, you’re getting that much further from me. Smile when you can smile. I’m scary when I get mad.”

Despite the warnings, sasaeng fans have been stalking Jang Geun Suk even more, which is why he posted another message.

Netizens commented, “They are not sasaeng fans but sasaeng criminals,” “This is more like a crime,” and “The line has been crossed long ago.”

tatsuki

I need a moment to be over dramatic and then I will praise Eunji for getting some more work outside the group.

She seems to be the only one getting work outside the group. First Exploration of Genders and now 1997. I like Eunji but I'd like to start seeing Bomi get some more work. I can dream.. They are on the Third season of Apink News though. I guess that will have to do.

Lizzy making poses on beatles code the other day.
iSkzoWPC1U7eV.gif

inYPGxIf9yqGc.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom