• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B-Dex

tumblr_m7ohhmvpnr1rycap2o2_400.gif

Who is she? where is she at? She must be eliminated.... lol

Alta1r

Trying to be sexy again on Strong Heart
ibiG4D3fjrE4Yz.gif

Lol. She needs to watch more adult films and practice in bed some more.

Never going to happen, I don't really care much for tumblr. The only time I've ever been on tumblr was to look at the weekly schedule for Apink. That was months ago.

You should get one just so you can keep up with Dice and Chess's
pervy
gifs.

Fantastic.

Peru

I've been waking up every day since BoA's MV release grinning like an idiot because I remember how awesome her comeback is. Seriously. Rushing to the PC to watch the dance again. And you may see me as a crazy BoA stan, but as much as that's true I've only really stanned hard now and then, sporadically, when I see something new and realize how awesome she is. I enjoy all her promotions, but I've found her recent singles lacking, and have said so. BoA the performer has often been better than the final BoA product. This is something else - the utopian or maybe Platonic ideal of BoA suddenly coming true, and at the hands of BoA herself. The most perfect K-pop comeback.

Let's watch it again http://youtu.be/PQjovLrnvVo

·feist·;40214371 said:
If anyone should be mad at the show, it's Boram and Qri fans. Hwayoung essentially has more screen time than the two combined.

Didn't Boram get a shitload of camera time in the first episode?

Animal Planet Korea? ^^

dOL1A.gif

Edit: Just noticed he's next to SooYoung. Better not have his hand on her or I'm going to have to break it.

Guy obviously has better taste and picked Yoona instead.

I've been waking up every day since BoA's MV release grinning like an idiot because I remember how awesome her comeback is. Seriously. Rushing to the PC to watch the dance again. And you may see me as a crazy BoA stan, but as much as that's true I've only really stanned hard now and then, sporadically, when I see something new and realize how awesome she is. I enjoy all her promotions, but I've found her recent singles lacking, and have said so. BoA the performer has often been better than the final BoA product. This is something else - the utopian or maybe Platonic ideal of BoA suddenly coming true, and at the hands of BoA herself. The most perfect K-pop comeback.

Let's watch it again http://youtu.be/PQjovLrnvVo

You're adoration is wasted on Only One. Let's instead enjoy The Shadow.

vanty

DJ Tukutz and Mithra Jin are reportedly planning to sign exclusive contracts with YG as well.
Seems like it's permanent. Obviously Tablo must have had a good experience since signing with YG so probably not a hard decision for the other two.

tatsuki

icUSzNRybnYjP.gif

first a kiss and now this... what are they doing to you eunji!?

Now to go watch the Idol Olympics and clear my mind >.<

You should get one just so you can keep up with Dice and Chess's
pervy
gifs.

I can see chesskid's minus whenever he makes new gifs. Dice I'm not really sure about.

Cuddler

What do you guys thinks of Super Junior with f(x) Oops!? I think is a funny and catchy song.
In other news, Sexy, Free & Single promotion is ending soon, I thought it was a good thing so that Shindong could have some rest and sleep even if he doesn't like it (I saw a nervous tic on his eyes during the Yeosu concert, probably too much coffee and too little sleep). But...apparently they are already filming a second MV this week...so other 3/4 days without sleeping...

For Nana/Raina-GAF: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/after-schools-raina-doesnt-know-how-she-once-woke-up-naked

On July 23rd, After School‘s Raina guested on Mnet‘s ‘Beatles Code 2‘ and revealed that she had once woken up naked without herself knowing.

Singer/actor Tak Jae Hoon first brought up the subject by revealing that his preferred article of clothing for bed time was his birthday suit.

Raina replied by revealing, “I don’t wear much to bed myself. I once woke up completely naked, and I still don’t know how that happened. I found myself lying on my bed naked when I woke up.”

The MCs couldn’t help but ask if she had gone to bed drunk, to which she flatly denied, “No. I really don’t know why.”

Her roommate and fellow member Nana added, “I don’t remember seeing her taking off her clothes to sleep. As for myself, I find it uncomfortable wearing my underwear to bed.”

Uhm..... O_O

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Yeah AS loves being naked and at least Orange Caramel dances naked together. We have known this for some time now.

Ranvier

Whats up guys. Posting from Seoul after a while. Its been awesome here. Hung out with Alty a few days ago, that was a LOT of fun. Ramy, we are thinking about hanging out this weekend or something before I leave for Japan this weekend so you should totally come along. I'm in chungmoro right now. And anyone else who is in Seoul right now feel free, just shoot me a PM or post in the thread.

Korea has been a lot of fun so far. Its pretty homogenous, which is to be expected. its funny, every girl I see i relate to a girl from SNSD. Like, "oh, that kinda looks like a fat Taengoo" or "that looks like a pre-op Sica". Of course the girls in general here are really attractive. The fact that its hot as hell here really helps as well. Short shorts FTW.

Haven't really checked out the gaming side of korea as we've been going to museums and doing touristy stuff so far but I really like it here. We've signed up for the music shows but i doubt we'll get tickets for it. They are on a lottery system or if you know the fan club secret sign so it doesn't look like its going to happen.

She just look like she smells bad.

I know that's a random ass thing to say, but whenever I see her, I can't find her attractive because my brain says, "she smells bad." Yes, I realize that doesn't make much sense.

tumblr_m6xlq0vzRI1qaizmno3_250.gif
tumblr_m75jl0th3s1qdcm5so1_250.gif

tumblr_m1skadVVbX1qeeesfo1_500.jpg
1242F53D4FC4D0471696E8

Fafnir

Korea has been a lot of fun so far. Its pretty homogenous, which is to be expected. its funny, every girl I see i relate to a girl from SNSD. Like, "oh, that kinda looks like a fat Taengoo" or "that looks like a pre-op Sica". Of course the girls in general here are really attractive. The fact that its hot as hell here really helps as well. Short shorts FTW.

Short shorts, the best thing about Korea during summer. The humidity and cicadas I can do without. Kind of jelly of you guys out there, I just got over my vacation mode but want to go back now. If Soshi would have had a GG onry concert this summer I would definitely go back just for a weekend concert.

This thread has made me pretty shallow in terms of beauty. After looking at pretty much perfect Korean idols, then going to Korea and seeing the "citizens", I see it as a land of butterfaces. It's worst in Japan with the messed up grills. Pretty sad to see a nice body then get to the face and be like, "ooh damn it's an ahjumma...hhmm ahjumma could get some PS done and then she would be aight". Apgujeong was the only place that I saw 8-9s consistently, but never on a Soshi level like this:

y2yMN.jpg

BoA &#48372;&#50500;_Only One_Music Video (Drama ver.)

The 24th has come and gone, and not a word from Dice...

Those two have been slowly getting pushed to the back for the past year or more. I wouldn't be surprised if within 12 months T-ara is back to 7 members...
Wouldn't surprise me to see KKS do exactly that. Out of the top tier girl groups, they're two of the least active members. "They're not doing enough to promote T-ara/increase my bank balance with solo schedules." Hwayoung would likely get a pass.

Didn't Boram get a shitload of camera time in the first episode?
With her mom? It's been a bit since I watched, but it still seems like Hwayoung got more shine. Granted, some of that was her segment with Areum.

Ha! its the same deranged girl:

https://twitter.com/p_Lizzy/statuses/163651058709700609

"@p_Lizzy I advise you to dont take a picture for your selve cuz you are ugly"
Comedy. Written like a 14-year-old nutter.

W_Dreamer

2pm's Nichkhun Disappears from Korean water park Caribbean Bay's website

0Drlu.jpg

...and he's also getting edited out of MBC’s Idol Star Olympics.

Man, that's retarded.

I can understand not getting any NEW promotional deals, but whats with the edits to things hes already done?

Why go Back to the Future style and try to erase his existence...?

Lol at epic descriptions! btw does it snow in Seoul at some time of the year? Shorts shorts are the number 1 favourite signs of Summertime in Sydney and I didnt know it gets that hot in Seoul too.

Considering the 1 hour difference between the two in time zones I wonder if the climate is the same only at opposite times of the year. Right now its cold as fuck here but nowhere near snowing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom