• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hyuna
ui3PO.jpg
0PbuQ.jpg

sJLUT.jpg

ryan-ts

Lizzy needs to be back full time on running man, I will not stop posting this until it happens.
It would be awesome if she came back but honestly, she got very little airtime outside of her first appearance on the show. I'm not really sure RM has a role for her and even though I would support her return, she was kind of useless during the actual games.

Completely agree. Running Man needs at least one more female. I still miss Song Joong Ki.
I think another addition would be good, not sure if Lizzy is the answer though.

Oh, internet.

Perfume owns
Yes.

Obviously I was not expecting honesty. Just wanted an introduction. In episode 2, they are 7. Then suddenly in the next episode, they are 8. But not a word. As much as everyone wishes it was not so, T-ara consists of 8 (soon 9) members now, how the fuck can they neglect to talk about it on the show? Shitty show.
Seemed like that's what you were getting at, as Areum is in episodes 4 and 5. She has a segment with T-ara's resident pariah mentor, Hwayoung.

If anyone should be mad at the show, it's Boram and Qri fans. Hwayoung essentially has more screen time than the two combined.

New hair for a few days then goes back to her old hair.

Really hoping these are just barely surfacing and are older pictures, but I doubt it ;_;
Eunjung had the extra hair for a reason, though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aps1ADeFnS4

Alta1r

Crayon Pop doing some dancing to some western songs on Simply Kpop :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_tCz1GLgpI

Nice! Hopefully this means more live performances/music show appearances.

I like Eunji but I'd like to start seeing Bomi get some more work. I can dream..

Animal Planet Korea? ^^

What about this...
ibzEVlHPsaV9V.gif

Hot damn, where is this from? And what is she advertising, I'll take ten of those.

tumblr_m7oqsnDaL71r9beu2o4_250.png
tumblr_m7oqsnDaL71r9beu2o6_250.png
tumblr_m7oqsnDaL71r9beu2o2_250.png

Alta1r

I wish they would do more of the photozone stuff. Peaceful Gary ftw. Also Lee Hyori needs to be on another episode.

Yeah, Hyori back on the show would be awesome. The episode(s) that had her on in the very beginning were hilarious.

Min Hyo Rin and tennis: Fatal combination.

8ek5.jpg

8ek4.jpg

8ek2.jpg

8ek1.jpg

8ek6.jpg

I had to do a double take to make sure I saw the 'Peru' right. Would have expected this to be a Chess or face post. But good lord...@___@___@___@ Idol? Actress?

Tenck

Was this ever posted:

url]

Dude's got his hands on Yoona and laughs off any hover hand syndrome...

I like how she's clutching her hand as if she's annoyed/creeped out by it.

Edit: Just noticed he's next to SooYoung. Better not have his hand on her or I'm going to have to break it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So I guess in England they like weird looking dudes? Perhaps I was misled by Beckham's popularity.

Alta1r

Was this ever posted:

url]

Dude's got his hands on Yoona and laughs off any hover hand syndrome...

who are these douchebags

anyways, hand on shoulder = alt or sones will have to make this guys' life miserable

Ballsy. I wonder how many Sone boards are flipping out cause of this. Lol @ Sunkyu awkwardly crouching by herself in the corner.

I don't believe there is a sufficiently high ground in the US from which to make this call.

Lol.

Singer/Actress

She has been in some MV's as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1TLaZp1i8E just because I like the song.

Nice. I remember this video from OC's stream. Didn't realize that was her. Looking good. Reminds me of a mix between Hyori and someone but I can't figure out who the second person is...

vanty

·feist·;40214371 said:
If anyone should be mad at the show, it's Boram and Qri fans. Hwayoung essentially has more screen time than the two combined.
Those two have been slowly getting pushed to the back for the past year or more. I wouldn't be surprised if within 12 months T-ara is back to 7 members...

RubyFaith

I'm just gonna wait for Boram to get kicked out like I know KKS is going to do and wait for another solo floppy disc and B grade dramas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom