• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

All about Eve.

all-about-eve.jpg

Why?
600full-kim-so-yeon.jpg

Kim So Yeon~

roaSone

Wuah, I've been out for a week or so.. So many things happened! So all in all, we can say that KKS is still the man to bury + T-ara is almost officially rip right ? :sigh:

Welcome to the new fellas too, enjoy your time here guys!

luso

Family vacations are over. I visited the thread once in a while for some quick view, so much stuff happened: Crayon Pop spazz, Psy's Gangnam Style, new members (also a brazilian? Bem-vindo! De onde?), lack of Soshi (I'll solve that) and T-ara meltdown...

ABout T-ara... Adding new members can only end in two ways, either they click and are accepted by older members (by all is best) or will always be the outsider. T-ara was maybe a mix of it, outsider to most of original members, maybe others were kinda of neutral.
The fact it will always affect groups dynamics, in this case to the dark side...

Hwayoung kicked out, that was a mid-surprise! KKS went to save his core T-ara even if it was Hwayoung the bullied - cut the weakest link (by weak I mean the loner/bullied in this situation). Right now I don't know what will be T-ara in the future... The new 2 members are asking themselves "My God, what I was thinking?" They are probably out of variety shows for a while (as a group) but how odd will be to continue as nothing happened.

dokish

Banned
Family vacations are over. I visited the thread once in a while for some quick view, so much stuff happened: Crayon Pop spazz, Psy's Gangnam Style, new members (also a brazilian? Bem-vindo! De onde?), lack of Soshi (I'll solve that) and T-ara meltdown...

Thanks and... Yay! So good to see another brazilian here. I'm from Belo Horizonte - MG, and you?

We are lacking some SNSD shots indeed, buuuuut! I think right now we need some HyunA <3 I didn't have the time to look for great pics, tho. She's one of the most beautiful girls of the girl-group age, and nobody seems to care abotu her. :( She has so much content for debate. I already downloaded Invincible Youth, but didn't watch it yet. (Tiffany cast a spell on me as soon as I watched Hello Baby).

Sunny *FINALLY* got rid of that blond hair and the cotton swab style.

This isn't a skirt, right? ... Right?

luso

Thanks and... Yay! So good to see another brazilian here. I'm from Belo Horizonte - MG, and you?

We are lacking some SNSD shots indeed, buuuuut! I think right now we need some HyunA <3 I didn't have the time to look for great pics, tho. She's one of the most beautiful girls of the girl-group age, and nobody seems to care abotu her. :( She has so much content for debate. I already downloaded Invincible Youth, but didn't watch it yet. (Tiffany cast a spell on me as soon as I watched Hello Baby).

Sunny *FINALLY* got rid of that blond hair and the cotton swab style.

No, see my username. Luso... Belo Horizonte, too far from Rio beaches...

And see SNSD MTV episodes if not yet, specially Sooyoung's and Taeyeon's.

tatsuki

Was this pic unnoticed? Click for full size.

I don't get it? She looks upset?

apinksubs showing signs of life. They have episodes 4,5 & 6 of Apink News Season 1 done. With the rest of the season following shortly after.

However, They haven't decided to move them from the staff chat thread to the subbing section yet. So who knows 0o

Cuddler

Shindong back to black hair (or really really dark blue)! Can't wait to see Show Champion tomorrow. (or at least more photos than the shimshimtapa ones)

What time is it in South Korea? its been too long since I heard cray cray KKS release another statement :p

ps: lovin all the recent Fany airport pics/gifs ;)

filler

Banned
I don't care what happened, T-ara is still my favorite group and Hyomin is still the best. Jung is well known for being a bitch and we all love her for it, deal wid it.

Anyways, just finished Coffee Prince and it was great, even if the ending felt like it just cut off. A pretty girl like Yoon Eun Hye managed to pull off looking like a dude so well, really quite amazing. Now i need a new drama to watch.

The two dramas I've watched and enjoyed are IRIS and Friends. IRIS is an action drama with Lee Byung-hun and the goddess Kim Tae-Hee; with a little TOP. Friends is a drama with Won Bin... that's all I need to say.

BklXWm.jpg

I don't care what happened, T-ara is still my favorite group and Hyomin is still the best. Jung is well known for being a bitch and we all love her for it, deal wid it.

Does Jung bully people around? I dont think so. Sure, give T-ara/CCM a free pass for ruining a girls career. Sounds reasonable....
not

ryan-ts

There's a difference between being a bitch and bullying someone to feel better about yourself. These are adults treating another person like shit because they thought they could get away with it. I realize you're probably just trolling anyway but there's no way anyone should be okay with what happened here. How would you feel if someone you knew was being bullied on a regular basis by their co-workers and no one stood up for them?

Alta1r

Damn, this thread blew up over this T-ara situation. And Korea too it seems. People returning concert tickets, breaking CDs, burning clothes, deleting songs, etc?? You'd think it was The Decision 2.0, when it's more like Boobie Gibson getting cut. Bad situation for Hwayoung, but their songs sound just as good as they did two days ago. Hopefully this blows over soon and we can get back to some more Shinsadong Tiger goodness and Hyomin gifs.

sogood.gif

600full-kim-so-yeon.jpg

Kim So Yeon~

Dayam, she looks good. Is she in any movies?

Damn, this thread blew up over this T-ara situation. And Korea too it seems. People returning concert tickets, breaking CDs, burning clothes, deleting songs, etc?? You'd think it was The Decision 2.0, when it's more like Boobie Gibson getting cut. Bad situation for Hwayoung, but their songs sound just as good as they did two days ago. Hopefully this blows over soon and we can get back to some more Shinsadong Tiger goodness and Hyomin gifs.

Youre still in Korea, right? I've been meaning to ask how's the atmosphere (public, tv, radio, etc) over there with regards to this whole T-ara situation?

filler

Banned
Can someone update me on the whole Hwayoung situation, I'm not very up to date at all. It's funny that most in this thread hated Hwayoung up until recently and wanted her out of the group. Now y'all wanna cry over it.

Biscuits

Ouch...first time I want to call a girl the C word

ESLy4.gif
lol, seeing this again made me recall that this exact gif was posted here a while ago as well (maybe recently too if it was on a recently aired show), and someone pointed out the fact that Hwa was ignored. Of course, we all shrugged it off as Jiyeon being caught in the moment... but now...

Tiffany does not look like a horse wtf

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
SZtgr.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yep, stiger producing their new song which releases in two weeks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHwMYUyILn0

Alta1r

Youre still in Korea, right? I've been meaning to ask how's the atmosphere (public, tv, radio, etc) over there with regards to this whole T-ara situation?

Non-existent. I haven't heard a (English) word about it outside this thread. Radio stations and stores still rock Day By Day and Lovey Dovey as usual. And I think TV is more focused on the Olympics in general and the fencing judging controversy, although I haven't been watching any of the music shows, so I can't speak for that.

Can someone update me on the whole Hwayoung situation, I'm not very up to date at all. It's funny that most in this thread hated Hwayoung up until recently and wanted her out of the group. Now y'all wanna cry over it.

Hwayoung messed up her leg and couldn't perform (or was dissuaded to by her managers by some accounts)
The rest of T-ara sans the new girl and Qri tweeted some passive aggressive stuff about her not having the right dedication
KKS booted her and says its because of the managers and stylists
Some "proof" of Hwa being difficult to work with has been surfacing

Loll, JYP. I bet he could pull off a stunt like this. Look at that face, how could you stay mad at that.

Yep, stiger producing their new song which releases in two weeks.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHwMYUyILn0

Nice! Lol, kind of awkward now with Hwa still in the video.

Tenck

Up until this point, she was barely even talked about. All caught me by surprise tbh. We did get some reactions from one good photo from like hundreds though. So guess that counts for something.

Niks

Gotta say, pretty douchy.

Nah, its just that the whole thing is/was a spectacular trainwreck. This incident will be talked about for quite a while.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Full overview: http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/t-ara-controversy-cliff-notes-edition
Translations of top rated comments on Korean articles: http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2012/07/kim-kwang-soo-drops-nuclear-bomb-on-t.html

Nice! Lol, kind of awkward now with Hwa still in the video.
Kind of awkward how Eunjung totally misses that high note.

Edgeward

FAl8R.jpg

RWH6I.jpg

I don't know why the above gesture is so prevalent or what it even means, but I always find it so cute when I see picks of idols doing it.

pC4SE.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom