• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
why couldn't this happen to some shitty group like kara, life isn't fair.
zEBe9.gif

Ashhong

Am I pyscho for thinking they'll be fine? Their reputation will be fucked but they'll pretend nothing ever happened like when Jiyeon stripped in front of a camera. People are acting holier than thou because it's bullying but Hwaderp has not told us what the real story is. I gives no fucks because it's all passive aggressive teasing so unless she got swirlies I'm still side eyeing all this bandwagon hate.

Do you know the story of Tablo?

What will become of Hyomin? why couldn't this happen to some shitty group like kara, life isn't fair. this is like some bad dream 8[

uh oh, you done did it now.

Clipse

I honestly give them a few months before they disband. They're losing all their fans and endorsements which means no $$$. Why would KKS keep them around if they're no longer making him money?

The only thing that can save T-ARA now is if it turns out Hwayoung really was a bitch behind the scenes.

Ashhong

Not familiar with it but I heard it was worse than this...

Well, the T-ara drama is still new, so we will see. But he basically got run out of the business by netizens for years, hiding in his home. I'm just saying that their public perception in Korea is EVERYTHING. Absolutely everything. And so far it seems to be pretty bad.

ryan-ts

Went into Off-Topic and came back with a tag. Apparently I'm an internet badass, gun video doesn't really work though since I've never really threatened anyone or pretended to be tough. Maybe it was the bullying post? IDK.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Went into Off-Topic and came back with a tag. Apparently I'm an internet badass, gun video doesn't really work though since I've never really threatened anyone or pretended to be tough. Maybe it was the bullying post? IDK.
you threatened (._.) in irc, remember?

edit: i didn't get one :( but you and max did

B-Dex

she backs away, not feelin it

Exactly. It seems like she's even "Are you serisouly talking to me right now? " lol

ALSO the blowback has started!

Eunjung was scheduled to appear at the event to support Joo Ji Hoon, who stars alongside her in the upcoming SBS drama ‘Five Fingers‘. However, the T-ara member never made an appearance at the showing that evening.

KKS said they were gonna keep their promo schedules tho? What happened?

Jiyeon cam strip? I need to see this or at least pics.

Not worth it. T-ara fanboy friend of mine told me it's a 12 minute vid of some girl that apparently looks like Jiyeon from a few years ago and there's really nothing revealed apparently, just some underwear. Though that might've been the wrong version as AKP says it's supposed to last at least 30 mins. So idk.

Also interesting comment my friend who's currently an exchange student in Korea told me earlier... the tabloids are reporting everything that's coming out from both sides but the mainstream media isn't really clear on the facts in that you can't tell who the real victim is. So maybe all this proactivity is coming only from the serious K-Pop fanboy/girls, while the regular folks don't really care.

And what's will all the Fany hate?! Despite Fany being my #1 bias, I kinda agree that she did look very horrendous when she turned her hair red during Twinkle but she's back to brunette these days and is looking soo much better as evidenced by the recent pics.

Dice

ALSO the blowback has started!
T-Jinyo now has more members than the SNSD fan cafe. Rapidly climbing to have more than Big Bang's to become the second largest fan cafe. Though, it'll have to double in size from that to overtake DBSK for the #1 spot. If KKS keeps stirring the pot with bullshit or if Hwayoung teases again, I think it could happen.

B-Dex

T-Jinyo now has more members than the SNSD fan cafe. Rapidly climbing to have more than Big Bang's to become the second largest fan cafe. Though, it'll have to double in size from that to overtake DBSK for the #1 spot. If KKS keeps stirring the pot with bullshit or if Hwayoung teases again, I think it could happen.

24hours and their anti-fans have a fan cafe over 3 times the size of their legit one... haha

This drama is so fun to watch.

Ashhong

A little confused on the term "fan cafe". Is this only counting the fan cafes on a certain web host? What is the SNSD fan cafe?

Dice

24hours and their anti-fans have a fan cafe over 3 times the size of their legit one... haha
Uh, their fan cafe is down to 16.5k members now, so you mean over 17 times.

A little confused on the term "fan cafe". Is this only counting the fan cafes on a certain web host? What is the SNSD fan cafe?
The forums on Daum. For whatever reason, they are the chosen portal for official fanclubs to do all their fanclub stuff.

Ashhong

Ah ok, that makes sense thanks. So is it actually a decent measure for popularity? I assume it's only for Koreans, you think soshi fans just go there and not Soshified?

Dice

Ah ok, that makes sense thanks. So is it actually a decent measure for popularity? I assume it's only for Koreans, you think soshi fans just go there and not Soshified?
Yes. Korean fans maintain a separation between them and international fans.

Similarly, twitter is international but if you want a view of Korean popularity of individuals, check their minihompi & me2days.

Chesskid1

Banned
t-ara will be performing tomorrow, so nervous for my girls.

be strong, my fellow queens!

After Hwayoung left T-ara, the group has suffered and will now stop activities for the time being.

Tomorrow (August 1st) T-ara will perform at the SBS "Yeosu Expo Super Concert" which will be their last performance/schedule for a while.

T-ara's agency said on the 31st, "In order to prepare for their follow-up song, they will not engage in any schedules at this time. It's not a suspension of activities, but more that we haven't specifically determined (schedules) yet."

T-ara had schedules lined up, but they've canceled and haven't been seen in public instead. T-ara member Eunjung initially was supposed to attend the VIP premiere of the movie "I Am A King" yesterday but she absent from the premiere.

Core Contents Media made an announcement to terminate Hwayoung's contract with T-ara because she acted like a "top star" and had behavior problems on the 30th and since then there has been backlash after backlash.

http://news.nate.com/view/20120731n16259
Translated by: Nathaniel @ Diadem

accurate as of an hour ago, could still pull out last minute i suppose.

Doramajoe

Neo Member
why couldn't this happen to some shitty group like kara, life isn't fair. this is like some bad dream 8[

kara almost disbanded about a year and a half ago. there was a split between jiyoung, nicole, seungyeon vs. hara, gyuri and dsp. difference is they didnt go on twitter and bitch about each other. oh, and the stuff the netizens came up with was much more juicy.

B-Dex

t-ara will be performing tomorrow, so nervous for my girls.

be strong, my fellow queens!

There is no concrete evidence either way but I cannot support them anymore.
She missed one performance and they fire her? It's all way too shady.

And like someone else said Eunjung and Hyomin blaming her since they didn't know lyrics to their song? How many times did they rehearse it? Such bull.

It is disappointing cause I was a fan of theirs since LIES. lol
Fitting they have so many song titles that fit the situation:

Lies
Why are you being like this
Cry Cry
etc....

ryan-ts

A pretty bad one. I like Ryan's tag more. Max's is also better than yours. Just saying.

Thats right!

Time y'all learned your place in this thread, it's me #1 and the rest of y'all #7 ('Cept for Tenck, he's #4). Show me some 'spect and I might not have to bring out my shotty.

RubyFaith

They'll most likely just chant Hwaderp's name. Either way, Tara are gonna get tore out the frame at the concert. I can't wait!
Though nothing better happen to my Midget.

luso

To the Fanny hater, fuck you. Maybe was just for trolling but I give you middle finger. Even if Twinkle concept wasn't the best, she is still awesome. And I'm not talking only about looks.

Tomorrow is her birthday, and a Fanny bomb will be welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom