• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quadratic

That PSY performance with AS, Sistar, Nicole and Hara was so damn entertaining! His goodbye stage has to have HyunA in it.
tumblr_m7x3isuaED1rplnm4o4_500.gif

Ashhong

Tiffany is such an enigma to me. Sometimes she's absolutely gorgeous at other moments she's meh all round.

I can accept this. I love her 24/7 but this is ok. Except she's never meh, fuck you.

I don't know why this gesture is so prevalent or what it even means, but I always find it so cute when I see picks of idols doing it.

pC4SE.gif

It's basically saying "you see my nice ass? come fuck it baby". What's not to like?

ryan-ts

LOL. How did I miss this post on the last page. I agree.

South Korea changed you man. Won't be long before you're rocking an Ezio avatar.

Tiffany is definitely not as hot as she use to be though. Seems like the thread has this same conversation every month.

ryan-ts

NEW EXID MEMBERS!!!

20120730_exid_solji_hyerin.jpg

After announcing their new member line-up earlier this year, Shinsadong Tiger‘s girl group EXID has begun preparing for their comeback with the teaser photo releases of their two new members, Solji and Hyerin.

Solji will be taking the position of main vocalist, as she has previous experience debuting under 2NB and being recognized for her outstanding vocal talents. She earned attention for her witty remarks and vocal imitations on variety shows.

Vocalist Hyerin also shares the same vocal talents but with added skills in dancing that helped her break through some tough competition to get into the group.

Now that EXID has finalized themselves as a five member group, the girls are looking towards a mid-August comeback.

Ashhong

South Korea changed you man. Won't be long before you're rocking an Ezio avatar.

Tiffany is definitely not as hot as she use to be though. Seems like the thread has this same conversation every month.

There are certain days where she looks even hotter than earlier years. For example, I think she looks fan-fucking-tastic in the OOPS video I posted.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Meanwhile, T-Jinyo is at 270k members and is gaining about 3 more per SECOND.

Alta1r

You are dead to me.

wink.gif

Lol. Yeah. She has her moments here and there where she looks fantastic again. Namely, when she temporarily gets over her forehead-phobia for a few hours at a time. But otherwise she's been aging like cheese instead of like an Asian or something.

Yes, a few. She's a top tier actress and seriously pretty for her age.

Time to check them out. And she's only 32, not even that old.

dokish

Banned
OH BOY. HERE WE GO AGAIN.

With the controversy surrounding the bullying scandal of T-ara and Hwayoung heating up, more and more evidence of T-ara’s internal bullying has been surfacing. Recently, one netizen claiming to be a trainee at Core Contents Media revealed Jiyeon’s bullish behavior.

The anonymous writer started, “I am a second year trainee who is under the same agency as T-ara. GM Media = Core Contents Media = mnet Media. I decided to write this because of my frustration regarding the recent T-ara incident. These are my last words. I will quit being a trainee and disappear.”

She continued, “Hwayoung debuted on December, 3, 2010, and I became a trainee on April 18, 2010…If you come here, you’re screwed for life. During one of T-ara’s off-days, they came to our practice room. Hyomin rounded up all the trainees and a group who was about to debut and told us to introduce ourselves. I remember that day clearly. Someone said that Yeol Hyul Kang Ho (former Co-Ed Schoolmember) and Jiyeon were dating. Then Jiyeon shouted at me, “How old are you?” “Where do you live?” “Do you smoke?” “Do you have ID?” I told her my age, where I lived, and that I don’t drink nor smoke. The T-ara members said, ‘What~ Daebak.’”

Then “Yeol Hyul Kang Ho said loudly as if he wanted me to hear, ‘B*tch hasn’t smoke? That idiot, let’s take her out to a club tonight.’…We must expose all the bullying that goes on with celebrities. Jiyeon hit me with her heels. I still have the scar.”

Meanwhile, T-ara’s former back-up dancer also claimed that Jiyeon slapped Hwayoung across the cheek during rehearsals.

The Netizen also claims that whenever they would have to ride the car, the members would play rock scissors papers to see who would sit next to Hwayoung, because none of them wanted to.

cold blood.

Core Contents Media representative stated on July 31, “This incident is spreading in a strange way. The problem with Hwayoung was the fact that after finishing the Japanese T-ara tour, she refused to go up on stage for a ‘Music Bank’ live performance. That is why we have come to the situation where her contract became extinguished. However, now it appears that Hwayoung was being bullied and because of the disharmony in teamwork her contract was extinguished. This is wrong.”

The representative continued, “Hwayoung was not bullied. The different screen shots going on the internet are edited to make it seem like she was bullied. This is not true at all. If these clips or pictures continue to appear online, we will begin to take legal action. This is an obvious case of libel and the circulation of falsehoods.”

Core Contents Media states that Hwayoung had injured her leg and was supposed to rap while sitting on a chair on stage. Rehearsals were already done for the performance. However, when she was supposed to go up on stage she refused. Then, Hyomin and Eunjung had to do Hwayoung’s rap for her and because they were nervous they even made mistakes. The CEO Kim Kwang Soo stated that there were more incidents than the “Music Bank” one but he would not reveal anymore.

Clipse

The advertisement industry is starting to feel the effects of T-ara‘s controversy, as many of the brands the girls are endorsing have begun to strip the girls’ image from their stores.

Many of the brands have reported that they are currently receiving hundreds of calls and requests on their official homepages from fans claiming that they will be boycotting their products should they continue to use T-ara as their endorsement models.

‘Tony Moly‘, a cosmetics brand the girls are currently endorsing, has even gone as far as to publicly claim that they will not be signing the girls again. A representative stated, “T-ara’s contract ends at the end of August. We were in the midst of negotiating a new contract, but now that this controversy has happened, we will not be signing them on again.”

Other fans have actually visited the stores to express their boycott, causing stores to take down all of their T-ara posters from the walls.

Outdoor clothing brand ‘Wild Rose‘ still has eight months left with the girls. Representatives stated, “There is still time left with their contract, but because this is such a sensitive issue, we will be working with T-ara’s company to figure out what to do next.”

Other brands the girls are working with have been showing similar sentiments.
T-ARA starting to lose endorsements now? Yup, they're fucked.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
LOL, nice rebuttal. Japanese debuts aren't good excuses to look like b grade candy corn.

They should have at least gone with the Bangkok City look. They just look tacky. They'll do fine but the wardrobe will be a disaster.

CHEWING CHEWING CHEWING CHEWING CHEWING

btw, bangkok city outfits suck

B-Dex

I love the Korean comments about the T-Ara situation:

I know what will make T-ara's concert sell out instantly. Plan these special events for the concert: Park Yebbeun's special strip cam show, Eunjung's rice cake feeding game, Hyomin's sugar daddy party, guess Boram's correct height and mental age, and who can break umbrellas the fastest game. In the end, the winner will be crowned 'acting prodigy' with a final contest to see who can pretend to cry and apologize to Hwayoung.

"guess Boram's correct height and mental age"

damn :'|

it's not speculation. i've seen pics and behaviors of tara members. i majored in psychology and the BULLYING WAS SEVERE! and not to mention i was a bully myself, i would've never gone that far. there's a clear reason why hwayoung left. no one wants to leave a popular girl group and making good money and fame. she really had AMAZING TALENT TO RAP. FUCK THE BITCHES because i did enjoy their music.

filler

Banned
What will become of Hyomin? why couldn't this happen to some shitty group like kara, life isn't fair. this is like some bad dream 8[

B-Dex

A petition! lol

A petition has even been created online asking for the disbanding of the group, with the title, “Petition for the Disbanding of T-ara“. The petition’s description states, “As a group who does not take the stage seriously, and as a group who is taking the lead in the spread of bullying, a big social problem, we ask for the disbanding of this group. It seems the time has come for T-ara, a group who doesn’t even greet their sunbaes if they don’t believe the other artist to be popular enough, to face the verdict of the public. Please dissolve this group.”

The petition has so far gained over 71,700 online signatures with numbers rising quickly.

RubyFaith

Am I pyscho for thinking they'll be fine? Their reputation will be fucked but they'll pretend nothing ever happened like when Jiyeon stripped in front of a camera. People are acting holier than thou because it's bullying but Hwaderp has not told us what the real story is. I gives no fucks because it's all passive aggressive teasing so unless she got swirlies I'm still side eyeing all this bandwagon hate.

Asian Junkie ‏@asianjunkiecom
As I said, it's to the point now where the Korean police could blame unsolved murders on T-ara and people would believe it.

B-Dex

Am I pyscho for thinking they'll be fine? Their reputation will be fucked but they'll pretend nothing ever happened like when Jiyeon stripped in front of a camera. People are acting holier than thou because it's bullying but Hwaderp has not told us what the real story is. I gives no fucks because it's all passive aggressive teasing so unless she got swirlies I'm still side eyeing all this bandwagon hate.

T-Ara was actually driving Nichkun's car and caused the accident. To tarnish JYP and 2PM's image.

Didn't you guys know?

LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom