• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

that jacket is fitting for such a cold person
MSUO1.gif

I think I smell a PSY and Bieber collab soon.

Earlier, it was revealed that Justin Bieber‘s agency had sent a love call to Psy for his viral hit, “Gangnam Style“. Although concrete details weren’t released at the time, it seems Psy just might be taking Justin Bieber up on the offer!

Recently, the star revealed that he would be leaving for the States to meet with the teen pop star’s representatives following the conclusion of his concert on August 11th. Representatives stated on the 9th, “He will be visiting America after his concert ends to meet with representatives of Justin Bieber.”

The trip to America isn’t just for this meeting for he’s also planning to spend some quality time with his friends and family back in the U.S. Psy will also be concluding his broadcast promotions on the August 19th episode of SBS‘s ‘Inkigayo‘. He had originally only planned for three weeks of promotions, but due to the wild success of his song, he decided to give it a longer go.

AKP Link

Can I please request some Tiffany or A-Pink's Eunji pics to clear this nonsense out?

Some Eunji.

Don't have too many pics, but have a few Eunji fancams I found where she actually has decent hair.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3uYJP9eQxs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9B6crfgv31w

Awesome. Funnily enough, with A-Pink I came for Naeun but stayed for Eunji lol.

The man clearly asked for Tiffany

Lol, nothing beats my ultimate bias though haha.

Thanks Sal, I think I found my new lockscreen wallpaper lol.

luso

Any of you guys are in Korea right now?
Do you have some time to spare and some courage?
I wanted the stamps set but I found they are not selling it online nor planning to do so (through Korea post), and ebay will be expensive (original price is 20,000 won).

Over half of SNSD’s stamps sell out in an hour

Girls’ Generation (SNSD) once again showed their unparalled popularity by selling out more than half of their available postage stamps.

The stamps went on sale on August 9 and within the first hour, the Seoul Central Post Office has sold more than half its prepared stock. Girls’ Generation’s stamp includes each members’ photo from their album ‘The Boys’ along with their signatures, as well as Girls Generation’s past album jacket images. It has 14 stamps in total.

Alta1r

Finally getting around to watching RM 80 with Hyomin, Go Ara and Im Soohyang. Was definitely not expecting Hyomin to the be the eldest of the three.

edit: speaking of RM, on my last day at this language exchange thing in Korea we were talking about RM and all six girls at the table said Gary was the hottest. Which I guess kind of makes sense, but I was surprised none of them mentioned Sparta Kook or a Sean Connery style old man vote for Grasshopper.

Punkass swipe at fangirl #232309432

QaL39.gif
M4sph.gif

She can't even move, asshole.

Lol. It's the price you pay for fangirling. Assumption of the risk.

tumblr_m8f7hpaylD1qf2lbfo1_1280.jpg

Peru

Answer Me 1997 is great so far. Eunji should ditch A Pink and become an actress. "Real" and "heartfelt" aren't words you can use to describe many k-dramas, but tvN strikes back.

Alta1r

Lol, this Go Ara girl is amazing. I love her spunk.
I love how shocked the rest of the cast looks when she eliminates Grasshopper first. KJK, Big Nose and Kwangsoo look like they can't believe someone would take out the MVP so early, like almost a violation of an unwritten rule. And Ara just gives him a heart, lol.
Hyomin getting yelled at by Gary for whining too much is hilarious too.

tumblr_m8f1zxCaGA1r26pti.gif

tumblr_m60kj6uuVt1qdmimvo1_1280.jpg

T.O.P

Banned
20120809_fcuz_dreaminimv_deemedunfit-460x776.jpg

A representative for the group stated on August 9, “Before F.CUZ’ release of ‘Dreaming I’ on the 10th… the music video has been officially deemed unfit to air…”

KBS announced the same day on their online message board: “[We’ve made this ruling because the music video could have a negative influence on teenagers,” officially banning the MV from airing. The MV features a story line in which the members go against the grain in order to pursue their dreams. The problematic scenes included member Yejun skipping class as well as the portrayal of a high school student with dyed hair, which is not allowed in South Korea.

Dyed hair are not allowed at school? o.o

No.1 was a "good" song btw, hyped to hear this one

Also, cute hair :3

Silly Koreans...

Seriously, half the time I watch kdramas is spent shaking my head at how ridiculous the society is there. But that's part of the charm I guess.

2San

Dyed hair are not allowed at school? o.o

No.1 was a "good" song btw, hyped to hear this one

Also, cute hair :3
The amount of censorship in S.Korea is pretty insane. It's pretty much hitting all forms of entertainment. Manhwa, music, tv, etc. are all effected by it.

Punkass swipe at fangirl #232309432

QaL39.gif
M4sph.gif

She can't even move, asshole.
She was pushed by the girl behind her I think(not intentionally). Fuck him though! Who is he btw?

Salazar

Fuck him though! Who is he btw?

People have reasonably inferred that he is an EXO manager.

Some kind of SM stooge, in any case. In lieu of actual security, they have sleep-deprived and developmentally-challenged managers handle crowd control. Dude needs a crack on the jaw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom