• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Not Hyuna, obviously.

tumblr_lviui90z001qb0b9ro1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_m7vntanZpy1qb0b9ro5_250.gif
tumblr_m7vntanZpy1qb0b9ro2_250.gif

2San

Some kind of SM stooge, in any case. In lieu of actual security, they have sleep-deprived and developmentally-challenged managers handle crowd control. Dude needs a crack on the jaw.
Well yeah probably cheaper and easier to control. :p

spink

there's such a high concentration of guys who think Fiona is attractive here. it's really bizarre.
picking her over Hyunah is just madness.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sal had to kill the amazing A Pink/Hello Venus/Crayon Pop mood with a bunch of Hyoyeon gifs. -__-

Cuddler

I have a question for you guys that surely have seen a lot more korean music videos than me, is there an actual video with people holding/using guns? Some people are starting to think that the SPY MV is not out yet because of it and I'm not sure if this is really a possibility or not. The teaser is out for one week tomorrow. Maybe people are just overreacting because they can't wait and this is just the normal time to wait.

EvoL release their debut MV and single, but have opted for a dance track instead of the superior hip hop track on the mini that would get them more attention. Same old story. MV http://youtu.be/yX6ExE25o2M Good song: http://youtu.be/w_vvD0uciyM

'Let Me Explode' seems to have a more interesting production, but 'We are a bit different' is a much better song. I'd put it above GLAM's song. Its just a shame their style is a bit generic/bland.

dokish

Banned
전지윤 needs to get a solo album/single ASAP. What are Cube doing? She has one of the best voices in the K-scenario, seriously. I even dare to say that she can be as great as BoA (voice-wise). Not talking about charisma here or dominating Japan/Asian.

Her voice is so fucking amazing, she can "scream" really loud and dances very well. It's a shame that the same happens to Sunny.

20110407003444_0.jpg

Selane

전지윤 needs to get a solo album/single ASAP. What are Cube doing? She has one of the best voices in the K-scenario, seriously. I even dare to say that she can be as great as BoA (voice-wise). Not talking about charisma here or dominating Japan/Asian.

Her voice is so fucking amazing, she can "scream" really loud and dances very well. It's a shame that the same happens to Sunny.

Huh? Jiyoon's not that great. Plenty of other females I can think of that are better and just as underrated.

As an aside, I wouldn't say Boa is big on 'charisma'. Pretty hard for me to care too much about someone that thinks they're basically too good to ever appear on TV outside of performances.

Lol, this Go Ara girl is amazing. I love her spunk.
I love how shocked the rest of the cast looks when she eliminates Grasshopper first. KJK, Big Nose and Kwangsoo look like they can't believe someone would take out the MVP so early, like almost a violation of an unwritten rule. And Ara just gives him a heart, lol.
Hyomin getting yelled at by Gary for whining too much is hilarious too.

What episode is this? I'm so behind on running man.

dokish

Banned
Huh? Jiyoon's not that great. Plenty of other females I can think of that are better and just as underrated.

As an aside, I wouldn't say Boa is big on 'charisma'. Pretty hard for me to care too much about someone that thinks they're basically too good to ever appear on TV outside of performances.

Where is this coming from? I've been out of the BoA scenario a long time ago...

Did she ever say something about not acting in doramas/variety shows/TV daily shows because she's too good?

Also, even if she did (with the "correct tact" to say so), what's the problem? Maybe she didn't said "I'm too good" but instead said "TV is not my thing", and I don't see the problem with it. Maybe she isn't comfortable or lack acting skills at all. I think most seiyuus in Japan sing and most singers in Korea act just to boost popularity and money. Maybe she isn't interested ?

----

Close enough, right?

Also... Anyone know the "official meaning" of 라임's name? Since it can be understood for english speakers as "Raim" (Rhyme) or the konglish version of Lime.

izJWWfxoTw3Bl.jpg

iDsyuUU9vOn31.PNG

Cuddler

Hyuna's Troublemaker along with that guy from Beast.

Dal Shabet has you covered there!

HIT U
Mr. Bang Bang

Edit: beaten >.>

Thanks everyone! So it's not that, it's just fans that can't wait for the MV. I actually know about Troublemaker
for some reason that maybe you guys don't know
but it's the first time I listen to the original song and watch the MV, not bad at all. Watching the other two MV for the first time, HIT U is not bad too instead Mr. Bang Bang for me is not as good as the other two songs.

Peru

You're an idiot. She said she doesn't do variety because she thinks she's _not_ good at it. It's impressive and important to see Korean pop stars who don't want to participate in the idol personality game where just being a great performer isn't enough, and still succeed. She's good at what she is, a pop performer.

Edgeward

Don't know if was in the original posting of Crayon Pop schedule but they are going to be on Inki on aug 12

Edit: correction of date.

Alta1r

What episode is this? I'm so behind on running man.

Episode 80. I started watching for Hyomin but stayed for the Go Ara. She steals that show. She would be perfect on a WGM couple
with me, ;)
. She's got an irresistible blend of confidence, playfulness and girliness. Like Eunjung in CC but sexier.

tumblr_m7r0krCkCr1rcoad1o1_500.jpg

Also... Anyone know the "official meaning" of 라임's name? Since it can be understood for english speakers as "Raim" (Rhyme) or the konglish version of Lime.

It's Korean slang for "beat" as used in the sentence, "lime's face is beat." ^^

Soshi at SM Art Exhibition:
Fany very fine.

120809_smart_ajnews_02.jpg

Fany putting on some. KKS would have had her sent to glue factory already.

tumblr_m8hu7tudbP1rusimzo1_500.jpg

vanty

The amount of censorship in S.Korea is pretty insane. It's pretty much hitting all forms of entertainment. Manhwa, music, tv, etc. are all effected by it.
I think they're bringing in a new law that all music videos have to be submitted to the government censors before release, and it would take at least a week for something to be approved. Only making of's can be released legally without going through that approval process.

Ashhong

I think they're bringing in a new law that all music videos have to be submitted to the government censors before release, and it would take at least a week for something to be approved. Only making of's can be released legally without going through that approval process.

I don't think its been approved yet..has it? Also teasers need to be submitted as well. Fucking ridiculous

Good lord Tiffany. Stop being beautiful. There's a bunch of others girls out there who require my attention, but you're not helping one bit, go feed Sooyoung some Double double from In N Out... she desperately needs it.

Kidding aside, Sooyoung does look ridiculously skinny. I'm guessing something's going on behind the scenes? I know she's filming that drama, but maybe they're also preparing for a comeback which could explain why she looks like this.

tatsuki

http://a-pink.net/forums/forum/17-a-pink-subs/

Apink News S1 E07 & E08 finally released today.

I love the fact that I gave them all of season 2 only for them to say we abandoned it and will be working on season 3 after we finish season 1 instead >.>. I was also told by fellow staff that they probably won't even bother with Eunji in 1997. I'm thinking about dropping out of staff over there. Easily one of if not the worst international forums out there. They need new management/administrators badly. Unfortunately that won't happen though. /rant

Thanks. :)

Is there any single, non-group artist you would recommend? The amount of groups and my lack of korean is quiet burdensome.

Fat Cat - Is Being Pretty Everything
NS Yoon-G - I Got You

2San

Thanks. :)

Is there any single, non-group artist you would recommend? The amount of groups and my lack of korean is quiet burdensome.
NS Yoon-G she's releasing consintently good stuff.
It's even worse than that apparently this will be even enforced on youtube video's.

Alta1r

tumblr_m8hnueaRal1qhu4hao1_500.gif

Dude this RM two-parter with Lee Yeon Hee is hilarious. Great suggestion. The games aren't as good as some of the others, but Yeon Hee makes it. And I'm glad
Jing got put on the easy brothers team
, not too much camera time spent on that group.
Ji Hyo's return was pretty good too.

I never wanna see a pic of SooYoung ever again. That's fucking disturbing.

dirty..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom