• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT3| HHHNNNGGG (JYP)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gintamen

Any reason you want non group artists?

BoA should probably be your first listen if you are looking for pop.
Because I want to hear something, not clouded by a group of other voices. One song where you can hear an artist sing through, a song instead of half minute snippets for individuals.

BoA was my first and last korean idol over half a decade back.^^

BoA, Hyuna, IU and Kahi's solo mini-album is pretty good. I like it.
Thanks a lot again. IU's vids are nice.

Damn GEMA, why are so many korean songs banned.-_-

http://a-pink.net/forums/forum/17-a-pink-subs/

Apink News S1 E07 & E08 finally released today.

I love the fact that I gave them all of season 2 only for them to say we abandoned it and will be working on season 3 after we finish season 1 instead >.>. I was also told by fellow staff that they probably won't even bother with Eunji in 1997.

Is season 1 worth watching? I'm almost done with season 2 from Pink Panda Subs and I need my Eunji fix stat since they too are taking forever with season 3. The show's almost over and ep 1 is the only one I've seen subbed.

The media censorship is something I find fascinating in Korea, for how technologically advanced they are, the amount of censorship is pretty staggering. There would be mudslinging if something like that happens in the US.

Ashhong

Because I want to hear something, not clouded by a group of other voices. One song where you can hear an artist sing through, a song instead of half minute snippets for individuals.

BoA was my first and last korean idol over half a decade back.^^

Thanks a lot again.

Ah understandable. Kahi...eh. IU is going to be who you want to focus on if you want quality music.

http://a-pink.net/forums/forum/17-a-pink-subs/

Apink News S1 E07 & E08 finally released today.

I love the fact that I gave them all of season 2 only for them to say we abandoned it and will be working on season 3 after we finish season 1 instead >.>. I was also told by fellow staff that they probably won't even bother with Eunji in 1997. I'm thinking about dropping out of staff over there. Easily one of if not the worst international forums out there. They need new management/administrators badly. Unfortunately that won't happen though. /rant

The forum does kinda suck. I got a warning for saying thanks to get a download link because it wasn't 10 words or more. WTF am I supposed to say. "Thanks for the subs, they're mostly crap, but hey at least you tried! /thumbsup" would probably get me banned.

Doramajoe

Neo Member
Sooyoung is beautiful. Just has to start eating again.

I don't get how the two shikshins of the group never look like they gain any weight. Every other member has had their weight yo yo. It's looking like fany and sica are in prime form right now.

Tenck

I don't get how the two shikshins of the group never look like they gain any weight. Every other member has had their weight yo yo. It's looking like fany and sica are in prime form right now.

Jessica is far from her prime. I don't like how she's aged now.

tatsuki

The forum does kinda suck. I got a warning for saying thanks to get a download link because it wasn't 10 words or more. WTF am I supposed to say. "Thanks for the subs, they're mostly crap, but hey at least you tried! /thumbsup" would probably get me banned.

I've argued about the hide tags since they decided to make them mandatory. All they do is cause unnecessary spam. We're not suppose to even use the warning option, Whoever warned you is a moron. That's pretty much how it is over there now though. It's getting worse and worse. Staff doesn't follow any of the rules and reign over their sections with their own rules. Other users keep leaving big donations to the site. Honestly the site doesn't even deserve it. It would be best if the current site crashed and burned and someone else with some sense started a new Apink forum. The current one isn't a very good representation of how a international forum should be run. Just my opinions though. I probably shouldn't try and to compare it to what I would expect though. Since It's probably being run by a bunch of 13 year olds.

Alta1r

As long as they don't lose any more weight I don't mind them not gaining weight. After Soo gets back to menstruation weight again, of course.

tumblr_m8fa4wP6ah1qkiilno1_500.gif

Doramajoe

Neo Member
I'll agree with that. Since she's done filming her drama, she needs to get on yuri's weight lifting program immediately. Sooyoung with added cushion could do work on tier lists.

Tenck

You are 100% crazy. Certified insane.

Not my fault we get stuff like this
s7027.jpg

Mmmmmmm aging so well. It's not even just this photo. I've showed Anjexu and OC pictures before. This isn't the first I've noticed she looks older than everyone in SNSD.

s7027.jpg

Mmmmmmm aging so well. It's not even just this photo. I've showed Anjexu and OC pictures before. This isn't the first I've noticed she looks older than everyone in SNSD.

Having seen her perform live 3 months ago, pictures dont do her (as well as the rest) justice.

All of them (sans YoonYul who wasnt at the concert >_>) look young and very pretty in person :)

vanty

s7027.jpg

She's had more surgery than the other 8 combined, so it's probably all catching up to her now.

Tenck

She's had more surgery than the other 8 combined, so it's probably all catching up to her now.

This is what I believe right now. She was top tier. Now middle tier at best (though in some cases when she does look good, I'll scoot her over to top tier for a few seconds).

Selane

You guys are all on crack.

The only surgery Jessica got post-debut is the back of her jawline smoothed out, which you can't even see 95% of the time.

Not that I see why people posting in this thread have such a problem with surgery all of the sudden, seeing as how you apparently like Tiffany and Sooyoung so much and they've had a ton.

Ashhong

The only surgery Jessica got post-debut is the back of her jawline smoothed out, which you can't even see 95% of the time.

Not that I see why people posting in this thread have such a problem with surgery all of the sudden, seeing as how you apparently like Tiffany and Sooyoung so much and they've had a ton.

You have medical records of said surgeries?

Selane

You have medical records of said surgeries?

No, but I have functional eyes. If you want to explain to me how Sooyoung's face changed entirely in the 3 or 4 months between Run Devil Run(March 2010) and their Japanese debut(June/July 2010), go ahead. I shouldn't need to post pics since it's impossible to miss.

Not that I really care if people get surgery, but I don't really get all the double standards when it comes to these things.

Tenck

The problem is how bad it's affecting her looks. And 99.9% of people in the entertainment get some sort of plastic surgery. Even the ones who say they didn't probably did. I have no problem with it. I just have to nitpick at how old Jessica is looking.

dokish

Banned
Bringing this back for a bit.

What happened to this dokish?

I meant Goo Hara-skinny, not anorexic-skinny. Any doctor will say without doubt that SooYoung's level of skinniness isn't healthy at all! She clearly has no fat in her body, and she'll only lose muscles.

At this point I'm not saying that she's ugly, I'm saying that's pretty disturbing you seeing a girl that is basically skin and bones and nobody does nothing. Eating better doesn't mean "getting fat".

Someone mentioned she is in a new dorama, so maybe this isn't an "agency thing", like their manager saying that SooYoung have to starve. Since she's always were the SKINNIEST of SNSD, maybe she's rushing through meals because of the dorama...

Again, she's beautiful, but I'm concerned about her health.

EDIT: lol capitalism. 23 years = aged badly

Ashhong

No, but I have functional eyes. If you want to explain to me how Sooyoung's face changed entirely in the 3 or 4 months between Run Devil Run(March 2010) and their Japanese debut(June/July 2010), go ahead. I shouldn't need to post pics since it's impossible to miss.

Not that I really care if people get surgery, but I don't really get all the double standards when it comes to these things.

I dont have a problem in general with surgery, but I do get annoyed by people that accuse others of having "tons of surgery". I have functional eyes, and do not see this evidence. Feel free to explain Tiffany and Sooyoung.

vanty

I'm pretty sure Bom hasn't really had much surgery over what basically all idols do (eyes, maybe nose), she just has a medical condition that swells her face up.

Alta1r

I don't think Fany had much done. She looks the same as she did before. Unless she's hiding the scars behind her bangs. Who knows what she's got behind those. It's the hair that makes her go from hot to horse.

Soo needs the opposite of lipo.

Ashhong

I'm pretty sure Bom hasn't really had much surgery over what basically all idols do (eyes, maybe nose), she just has a medical condition that swells her face up.

What? Bom is like the one idol that is universally agreed upon to have had (terrible) plastic surgery. Eyelid surgery shouldn't even be considered plastic surgery. It's practically nothing.

Selane

Not like I know anything about 2NE1, but that looks like a pre-debut pic, so I wouldn't take that comparison too seriously. Usually when people talk about surgery they mean post-debut. I'm pretty sure most idols get work done before they debut, which you might as well since no one really even knows what you look like at that point.

Reminds me of that yearbook photo compilation that's been floating around where Sulli looks a lot better than everyone else, which is an unfair comparison since hers was taken after debut. So at the very least she was getting the benefit of professional hair and makeup.

I guess it's only annoying when surgery makes someone look worse than they did before. Bring back Sooyoung's rounded jawline and Raina's chubby cheeks, please.

Biscuits

You guys aren't giving heavy makeup enough credit.

But what does annoy me is when stars get plastic surgery done on parts that looked fine before. Why mess with your future face when you don't even need to?

Tenck

You guys aren't giving heavy makeup enough credit.

But what does annoy me is when stars get plastic surgery done on parts that looked fine before. Why mess with your future face when you don't even need to?

If there's one thing I hate more than plastic surgery, it's heavy make-up lol. Even on my favorite idols, I just want to gouge at my eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom